Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How To: Make Your Own Sex Toys!!!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 leo_goddess
Msg: 2
How To: Make Your Own Sex Toys!!!!Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

Imagine what you can do with packing peanuts!

You mean those enviromentally friendly ones that dissolve in water? Hmmm.... eat them?
 MellyBabez
Msg: 5
How To: Make Your Own Sex Toys!!!!
Posted: 1/12/2006 8:00:12 PM
hey OP nice thought :)

I already mentioned it in my "you put your member where" thread, about masturbation :)

Thanks for the update thoe

your a pervert.
Whats wrong with perverts?! heheeh
Im a pervert. Yeehaw
 MellyBabez
Msg: 12
Posted: 1/12/2006 8:08:21 PM

hear a tight pair of pants and some roled up socks can work wonders on gals when they lie on the floor

Geeze, the EFFORT!! no thanks, ill stick to my vibe's if i want some instant orgasms
 MellyBabez
Msg: 18
Posted: 1/12/2006 8:27:25 PM

Good tip though for those who need it

I dont think I will ever ever ever understand what men have against using sex toys to masturbate. Ex. a "sleeve" or similar...

Your jerking off anyways. So...why not add something more?

Its not i repeat NOT about "not getting any" or "preferring the real thing"...

So...

Us girls love the toys. Is it because we cant get the real thing? hell know. Look around at all the beautiful women on here. We use toys to masturbate, because we CAN.

We are not embarassed to admit it, hell we even brag about it.
 MellyBabez
Msg: 20
Posted: 1/12/2006 8:32:19 PM
Antone, ( nice bod by the way )

Arent you even a tad bit curious? You KNOW how good jerking off feels :)
So..what if it could be even better?
 MellyBabez
Msg: 22
Posted: 1/12/2006 8:38:41 PM
Geeze you are fine boy *clears throat and blushes*

*ahem

Anyways, I totally understand your point :)

I guess i will never understand thoe, really, because I dont have a d.ick. Rubber ones yes..even strap on's, but thats a different thread :)

Huh. So, even when you are in a relationship, you don't jerk off? A strange breed, you are darlin'.

:)
Well.
I guess the toys are just for the ladies then, eh? :)
 laylaslovemuffin
Msg: 25
Posted: 1/12/2006 9:03:35 PM
or what you could also do is get a drill and a dildo... use the drill to make a hole in the bottom of the dildo, then using a screw, screw the drill to the dildo... it's like a high speed spinner/ vibrator. kickass!!

I've personally never tried this (but i heard yo momma loves it ahaha just kidding i'm sure ur mom is awesome)

KittyBratt
Msg: 32
Posted: 1/13/2006 1:26:27 AM
OH MY GAWD SOOO MANY IDEAS FLOWIN' THROUGH MY SICK LIL' BRAIN... but all in all.. u can never fail w/ good ol' fashioned balogne slices... may tear and slime between ur fingers a bit rapidly... thats why u buy that fat stack with the red paper on the siding of the balogne that u peel off first... then peel back the lid and keep the pack next to u... each time one rips to shreds while rubbin' oe out... quickly grab u another slice.. slap it arund n' keep strokin...

-top it off w/ a light spread of mayo
KB
 KittyBratt
Msg: 34
Posted: 1/13/2006 2:13:54 AM
lol... kidding sort of... got the idea when i heard a funny story of my ex husbands brother gettin g caught whackin off witha piece of balogne in the middle of the night on the couch when they were teenagers... i laughed and thought... hell, why not? sounds like it'd feel good... kinda curious if he's the only guy thats tried it... makes sense anyways... beats gettin caught with life size carebear after tearin a hole in it (same brother... lol).. doesnt seem like it'd be as satisfying :P
 ab_qt
Msg: 36
Posted: 1/13/2006 12:37:58 PM
Here's afew ideas for homemade sex toys!

POCKET ****: Get about four or five balloons. Fill them with warm, not hot, water. Tie the ends so water will not squeeze out. This also works with hot water bottles. Take a pillow; roll it up like a tube and tie a string around it or even use your belt. Push the warm water balloons into the opening of the pillow tube. Your fleshy warm vagina is almost ready. Take a small plastic kitchen trash can bag. Push it in between the balloons in the pillow. Put some lubricant of your choice inside the plastic bag that is being tightly squeezed by the balloons. Get your****ready. Put the pillow on bed. Put your****inside this plastic vagina. You will feel the warmth, slipperiness and tightness you only dreamed of.

SOCK EM: Take a sock and roll it up like a donut. Put a latex surgical glove in the rolled up sock. Wrap the end of the glove over the top of the sock to hold it in place. Lube up the inside. Strap-on and go at it. You can also put it between two pillows or between your mattress and your box spring, and pump away.

SHAMPOO SHUDDER: Cut both ends off a shampoo bottle that is slightly larger than your**** Put two socks into the bottle. The stocks should be one inside the other and should be thick enough to fill up the bottle. Cut the toes off the socks. Wrap the open ends of the socks around the outside of the bottle and tape them. (Duct tape works best). Now do the same thing with a long latex glove. Keep the fingers of the gloves intact except for one that you can use for releasing pressure and providing suction, cut a hole in that one. Insert a butt plug you-know-where for extra thrills. Use your favorite lube and go at it. If the bottle is too big, use more socks to take up room and provide extra padding.

SPONGE OFF: Wet two sponges with hot water and wring them out. Put them in a plastic juice cup and put lube in between. Make sure to use an unbreakable plastic cup. Enjoy! The sponges will conform to the size of your**** making for a nice tight fit, a beautiful fake ****.
 doll parts
Msg: 42
Posted: 1/13/2006 2:12:00 PM

And it lasts for awhile, your cum will provide lube for next time, or if ya think that is gross, there is plenty of room to make it last.

I do think that's gross, actually...
 doll parts
Msg: 43
Posted: 1/13/2006 2:13:39 PM
I'm also curious....how does the "tight pants and rolled up socks" thing work?
 MellyBabez
Msg: 45
Posted: 1/13/2006 2:16:23 PM
Pressure :)

Like the pressure you get when you rub against a mans leg..
mm.
lol
Anyways, its the pressure. Sounds like too much work thoe.
 doll parts
Msg: 47
Posted: 1/13/2006 2:33:21 PM
haha I understand the pressure....and I'm doooown with pressure ;) (looove rubbing off on a guys leg...) but do you put the socks IN the pants, and ride? lol...squirm around? I saw it mentioned...like, on the floor.

I'm trying to picture this in my head, and it's not working.

...frustrated.
 doll parts
Msg: 49
Posted: 1/13/2006 2:37:51 PM
........hm?

thanks. I feel so enlightened.
 doll parts
Msg: 50
Posted: 1/13/2006 2:41:43 PM
I know Melly will explain it to me...lol. She's nice!
 doll parts
Msg: 52
Posted: 1/13/2006 2:51:15 PM
ya know...I only half understand most of your posts? I'm not even sure if you're talking to me...
 doll parts
Msg: 54
Posted: 1/13/2006 3:02:34 PM
lol thanks for clearing that up...
 KittyBratt
Msg: 58
Posted: 1/13/2006 8:58:35 PM
man... sounds like some of y'all put a lotof work into homemade sex toys... i dont agree with getting what the industry already puts out cuz that shit's expensive, yo... for real!! 60$ for a strap-on?! (ive seen em for 40 and 50 but they have to be durable...)

and vibrators... dont even get me started... however... some of this sh*it y'all recommend takes some damn effort... now that's when I'd say "f*uc*k it!".. and just go spend the $$... im not that cheap.. unless ur just that curious... then good 4 u... but i tell u what.. how 'bout we all meet up at the nearest NFA (new fine arts), each of us bring 1 homemade sex toy... ten we all chip in 1$ for the movie viewer and get us a room there...

cuz then... we're all guarnateed a piece of a*ss, no one loses more than 1$, and we all get a new toy to try!!!!!

Count me in! :P
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How To: Make Your Own Sex Toys!!!!