Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Forced Feminization Fetish - any other women who enjoy this fetish? a      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TheTrueLoot
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Forced Feminization Fetish - any other women who enjoy this fetish? a Page 1 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
I have in the past let a woman do this to me, and I would in the future as well. We started up with her picking out an outfit for me, doing up make-up on me..made me look like a street walker I swear lol. Then she assumed the role of the man, even wearing a strap-on and using it. I enjoyed it immensly.

She wanted to take it another step by dressing me up in the same way and bringing in another guy. We never had the oppurtunity to go that far, but I was willing.
 Bandito
Msg: 5
Forced Feminization Fetish - any other women who enjoy this fetish? a
Posted: 1/17/2006 7:31:40 AM
I don't know hard hard you would have to force me

Just remember I need my deep voice back by morning
 Bandito
Msg: 6
Posted: 1/17/2006 9:28:17 AM
^^^^Oh hell, why not....I already posted it in a similar thread.....

an appropriate extract from the Lumberjack song:

I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK
I sleep all night and I works all day.

I cut down trees, I skip and jump
I like to press wild flowers.
I put on women's clothing and hang around in bars.

Mounties:
He cuts down trees, he skips and jumps
He likes to press wild flowers.
He puts on women's clothing and hangs around in bars?!

Chorus:
He's a lumberjack and he's OK
He sleeps all night and he works all day.

I cut down trees, I wear high heels
Suspenders and a bra.
I wish I'd been a girlie, just like my dear papa!
 TheTrueLoot
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2006 12:43:25 PM
Who said anything about doing this because sex got that boring? Thats an incredibly narrow minded and selfish view. When I am with someone I believe in supporting them, understanding them, and being open to explore not only my sexuality with them, but thier own sexuality as well. We are all..presumably..adults here. Not everything is for everyone, granted. However if my partner wants to try something, wants to explore a fantasy, then why not? So long as its not something that can cause you, them, or someone else serious harm, so long as any "risk" factor is minimal, I dont see why you wouldnt. Unless of course you really just care about your self in the relationship and not the person your with, or unless your just so closed minded that the only that that appeals to you is missionary in the dark. Sex is fun, exploring the many many differnt facets and aspects of it can not only be highly enjoyable, but can open up a whole new view point for you. Just how I look at things atleast.
 shelleybear
Msg: 12
Posted: 1/18/2006 10:44:52 AM
It is potentially a very dangerous route to go.
Not because it's bad, but more because you either enjoy it or you don't
If you don't, that's cool.
If you do, keep in mind that you need to be able to admit that you do, and not slam the door.
 PrincessNaughty
Msg: 15
Posted: 1/19/2006 12:33:34 PM
Sorry I will not go there. I like men for being manly!! I would never get off on him dressing up like a girl. I would die laughing if he did such.
 MarkCK
Msg: 16
Posted: 1/23/2006 6:04:23 AM
for me, f*ck wearing womens clothing or swapping roles, I can understand bi sexual people doing this for fun but for totally straight people, there's not much point is there?? being straight I don't find that dressing up as a woman, and taking it, to be that appealing

each to their own and all
 acgoat
Msg: 19
Posted: 2/20/2006 4:41:33 AM
If I was supposed to wear a bra and panties, would have been born with a slit instead of a stick

if in next life its a slit, guess that panties and bra are ok

fetkink
Msg: 24
Posted: 7/6/2007 5:20:22 AM
i would enjoy this while being dominated by a woman.it sounds very erotic to me.
 Fry Lock
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 7/6/2007 8:25:13 AM
none for me thanks; I'm the only woman in my bedroom; he's all man and that's how I like it.

Whatever y'all want t do is fine by me, but don't sit there and call me a homophobe or make some snide comment about my repressed sexuality cause I don't want to do my man with a strap on. That ain't even in the same ball park.

Fry
 fetkink
Msg: 35
Posted: 7/7/2007 12:20:23 AM
blondein_tokyo,

your right about the critical people with negative opinions about others sexual tastes.

when these people can't respond orunderstand something like this they attack the topic,the poster and then post some half wit remark only a 5 year old could think up.

it would be nice to get more responses from those interested in the topic if there are any others.
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 11/17/2007 2:37:25 AM
i am a switch
natural born
i never try to play a role
i love knowing i can take my man down
and i love to be taken down

and usually any guy who does let u do this
is bisexual

if not at first just keep it up and he will be
 platypus_man
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 11/17/2007 3:06:04 AM

and usually any guy who does let u do this
is bisexual......if not at first just keep it up and he will be

Not necessarily. There are lots of reasons for people desiring to dress or behave as the opposite sex, many more than I could go on about here, and not all of them have to do with sexual preference. But for the various guys looking for a woman who accepts this kind of behavior, good luck. The odds are waaaaay against it, a fraction of one percent. And if you read online forums enough, you'll find of that fraction that say they're o.k. with it, change their mind when actually confronted with the situation. Women are biologically 'wired' to be attracted to strength, power, dominance, and most important, stability. A guy emulating a woman in any way destroys that image. A guy in woman's clothing may very well 'burn' an image of himself in an unflattering way into a woman's mind, forever making her see him as less than a sexually attractive male, and then away goes any chance of a relationship. Knowledge is power. Good Luck.
 phxpaison
Msg: 42
Posted: 12/12/2007 12:18:44 AM
i have actually been with a lady who gave me a male to female makeover and we went on a date as "girlfriends".

it was an experience that taught me alot about what women go through.

she ever looked at me different while i dated her.we did this more than a few times while together. i think she liked to see what i would do and if i had an open mind about trying new things.

never been gay or bisexual and i never wated to or even wondered about that either.
 stephaniezowie
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 12/12/2007 6:31:56 AM
exchanging power is great.
but i personally don't have to
put a guy in panties and a skirt
to take charge of the sex.
that would defeat the point.
what turns me on is knowing i can
take this strong man down.
not make him gay.
 6dutchman6
Msg: 45
Posted: 12/12/2007 8:42:52 AM
Japan, there are HUGE lineup's of 14-29 girls/women waiting for first dibs on the latest Yaoi Manga

Aka........boy love,

men who are very feminime who are seduced by other femi men, but they're straight
^^

If you want to see these flamer characters, just pick up a copy of Final Fantasy 12 an see who the main character is.

When a girl wants to dress up a man like a girl, she's being direspectful because she doesn't think of you as a man, just a toy for her to play with

She's being immature an she's toxic, avoid any women who does that like the plague
 Mirage111
Msg: 47
Posted: 3/29/2008 4:22:20 PM
hmm, I dont like sharing my clothes...but I will dress you up and take you out.
Posted: 9/2/2008 2:25:35 PM
Baby, anytime you want to get into my pants just ask. HAR HAR
 no_1_bby
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2008 5:59:53 PM
Matt... I've seen some really HOT guys wearing lace and silk panties... makes my engine rev a little higher... but not all are into it.

Forced feminization.. not my thing really.. I'd only *threaten* it to see him squirm... and really.. my interest kind of starts and stops with the panties... doing full dressing and make up... not my thing.

Anyone want to explain to me why men's legs look so f'n hot in stockings and garters???
 jmim
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 5/24/2009 4:24:56 PM
I'd like to see that fight.
 want to travel
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2010 4:15:41 AM
not interested, thanks
but is it not interesting how many women said they want there man to be a man
and if a man would say they want a woman to be feminine, and wear women's cloths,long hair, the very same women would be up in arms
just a thought.......
people do the craziest things for love,if they really love each other they should accept and try to make each other happy sexually
 sleepsafe
Msg: 61
Posted: 2/23/2010 10:32:35 AM
Smileyoo...I'd write to you and tell you this but I can't. To message smilyoo you MUST meet the following criteria....blah, blah. But your profile is F-ing hilarious!!!
 want to travel
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2010 9:27:54 AM
how do you women think men feel about you when you dress like a male, act like a male, what about forced feminization on most american women
i love feminine women, there really hard to find
 optomistic to the end
Msg: 68
Posted: 5/13/2010 9:07:59 PM
I would do anything to find a woman willing to feminize me and turn me into a sissy slave
 platypus_man
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 5/16/2010 10:07:56 PM

But there is one key nugget of info that's interesting though... it seems some women, or maybe many women, if they see a man do something or wear something they don't like, it can turn them off the guy... PERMANENTLY. So I think the lessons behind this thread are: 1. Guys... if you have the desire to be force-feminized, keep it to yourself... Even if the woman you're with is into it because if she finds out you like it, then it's not forced and the mental side of it goes *poof*
2. Ladies, if you're into feminizing/dominating a guy, or if you just want a guy to put makeup on, you got a few right here on this thread to choose from.
3. Most women here seem to like manly men.
4. It seems more men than women on this site are into forced-feminization

There are very, very few women who find anything feminine about a guy to be sexually attractive. I think it's partially evolutionary; feminine males would be suspect to provide and protect their offspring. So, women avoided us like the plague.
People fall in love, and lust, with the image of a person that they create in their mind based on what they know about that person. For women, that image is usually a masculine one; the impact of changing that image into something feminine usually completely destroys any attraction she has for that man. It's why so many guys don't tell anyone that we crossdress; and yes, about 2.5% of all men do it, and that's a whole lot; one in forty. When I was younger, I did fantasize about forced feminization; that fantasy is based on guilt about doing it, and the 'forced' part essentially removes the responsibility for the action from the person doing it. I no longer feel guilty about crossdressing; It's not something terrible, and I cause no one any harm by doing it. But I do avoid telling anyone about it, as very few women can accept the idea without total revulsion.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Forced Feminization Fetish - any other women who enjoy this fetish? a