Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Whats the best way to have sex standing up?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 PrincessNaughty
Msg: 6
Whats the best way to have sex standing up?Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Bent over something works well, or one leg up on something. The one leg up doesnt work for long, the guy tends to have to do this squat thrust move which wears them out fast. haha
 PrincessNaughty
Msg: 12
Whats the best way to have sex standing up?
Posted: 1/24/2006 12:14:49 PM
Ohh yeah the shower!!!! Awsome place...tons of gripper fishies all over my shower!!
 PrincessNaughty
Msg: 15
Posted: 1/24/2006 12:17:16 PM
The griper fish help with the slipper walls and high legs!!
 brawnydog
Msg: 18
Posted: 1/24/2006 12:22:38 PM
Me standing up. Bugg sitting on the toilet. Well, you get the picture.

moo
 Pandy
Msg: 20
Posted: 1/24/2006 12:26:11 PM
with your azz firmly against a large picture window (make sure it has reinforced glass) overlooking a hotel pool ....or ...uh...so I hear
 Haligonian2
Msg: 21
Posted: 1/24/2006 12:27:23 PM
Well first off you must be built with thick powerful legs and God like arms....like me for instance..then pick up your woman facing you, have her wrap legs around waist lightly...lock hands under her butt and thrust away.....
 jagg317
Msg: 24
Posted: 1/24/2006 12:56:34 PM
I saw some girl put one leg up by her head and stand on the other leg. Now that was something.
 Bandito
Msg: 33
Posted: 1/24/2006 5:09:57 PM
Shower Sex....Up against the wall
 drivesouth
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2006 11:06:07 AM

up against the wall!!!

why has no one suggested this? I hope not because it doesn't work, because it's a HUGE fantasy of mine! Like .. you just get in the door and can't wait to get any further...

It works - It works!

But in this case, size matters - similar in hieght is a benefit. lol

Pinkdeville
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2006 11:32:33 AM
She wraps her legs around your waist and has her arms around your neck and you grab her by the butt.It`s even better if you`re walking around.
 sweetcurves
Msg: 53
Posted: 11/24/2006 2:04:46 PM

i did it with my ex-fiance who was 210 lbs....wanna try?

you're hired!!!!!
 justin1634
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2006 2:21:24 PM
The girl needs to be higher up than the guy. Try a sturdy stool or small step ladder.
 MsMicki
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2006 6:29:32 PM
i suddenly feel the need for a shower...

I'm kind of fond of the over the hood of the truck....but out on a deserted country road~
 Chef_Charles
Msg: 62
Posted: 11/24/2006 6:40:10 PM
OP,

One of the best I have found for myself was to have her on a counter, Kitchen, office, whereever, shops work if the counter is about as high as your inseam. I am 30 inch inseam. a counter 30 inches tall but not as high as 36 which makes me stand on my toes to do this.

her on the counter, skirt on, or nothing, skirts are better gives me a hand hold and her a small pillow of cloth. a small pilliow or folded up towel to cut her rump pain is a good thing to have as well. plan ahead, if you get there and need it, know to think of it.

Please her with your fingers and your mouth, do what comes to mind, and slide on in. have fun, realize that you have her for as long as you both want.

If you both want to stand up. you need a strong back and you basically do the same thing, best for you to rest her against something, it will help your experience if you don't cramp up.

I can't do this standing up (counter for a day or so lol and any size lady) with anyone over about 100 pounds, the general torque of the pivet point, the two hips joined together can do a lot of strain on your back, in the Lumbar region, Gymnasts can do this a lot better than the general public.

The counter Idea gives you a lot of variations. from front to rear to a... to p... and you on your knees,, her on her knees .. the thoughts run to endless. Have fun.

Charles,
Doing more than cooking in my kitchen.
 KIWI3nme
Msg: 72
Posted: 12/21/2006 11:48:42 AM
LEANING OVER A TREE TRUNK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FOREST....POURING RAIN AND LIGHTNING FLASHING...

sighhh i get goose bumps every time I remember it. I guess that sudden flash storm wasnt so bad after all!!
 *buzz*
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 12/22/2006 2:32:57 AM
Standing up? Golly Gosh ... I know exactly WHO will be standing firmly on feet
 browneyedstallion
Msg: 78
Posted: 2/6/2007 4:45:39 PM
I have never done much in the standing position.

Any experts out there to share their technique?

I've had a lot of shower sex so I've tried many different positions standing up. You just have to be careful not to slip in the shower. I only use one basic standing position in the shower and that's directly from behind. The most common standing position is from behind with the girl leaning forward with her hands braised against a wall, shower stall, dresser or sink basin. In a bathroom facing a mirror is particularly good because you can see the expressions on each others face.

The girl can also raise one leg up on something in that position. You can also face each other standing up. The guy can put his arm under the girls thigh and raise her leg up in that position while facing her. You can face each other and the girl can jump up and wrap both legs around the guy while he's hanging on to her. That's an excellent standing position because you can kiss while doing it.
 reebob51
Msg: 79
Posted: 3/2/2007 7:47:35 PM
Have her face you, pick her up off the ground, let her wrwp her legs around your legs and stick it right in her and screw away.
 blondago56
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2007 12:22:53 PM
hhhmmmm... let Me try to Remember.. Option #1) me/female sits on either bathroom or kitchen counter (im SHORT), starts out getting each other all worked up and mouth-exploringly-wet, then slide onto the North Pole with my/her legs wrapped around him *sigh* Option #2) me/female bent over back of large chair/sofa after aobve-mentioned mutual 'workingup', and prepare to get Slammed *yum* ~ok, now where was i?!?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Whats the best way to have sex standing up?