Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Are you having Road Head???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mzzzy
Msg: 1
Are you having Road Head???Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
I was reading about this and it was kinda interesting.

It said that close to 5,000 accidents are caused each and every day by men who were distracted by women playing with their hand held devices.Thats 20% of all accidents in any one given day.{Kinda hard to believe.}

Did you know ..each year 2.4 million male drivers will experience ROAD HEAD. That means there is a penis being sucked about every 5 minutes!Sounds like alot of people are doing it.{OK..I have done it..maybe once..or twice..lol}.Must be the excitement of it..the potential of maybe someone seeing you.

Have you been involved in it..done it????..Heyyyyy..ya ain't never been in an accident..have ya??

Well..be careful..if ya do it..
 Test_Pilot
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Are you having Road Head???
Posted: 1/29/2006 3:26:44 PM
I've been down the head road before. Honestly, it's too distracting to either drive or enjoy it at the same time so if you absolutely want to give me head now, I'll just pull over somewhere. I think it's probably about as safe as DUI.
 mickey_brown_eyes
Msg: 4
Posted: 1/29/2006 3:40:23 PM
little tip for all u guys out there -

when she starts doin' it... head for a road with alot of speedbumps!!! or a parking lot with speedbumps!!! or any speedbumps dammit it is sooooooooo goood!!!! trust me on this!!

drea_cherie
Msg: 5
Posted: 1/29/2006 4:37:08 PM
did it once on a roadtrip in the states. it was great.
all forms of oral sex were actually illegal in this particular state, so we woulda been in biiig trouble had we been caught
 jennthelpn
Msg: 6
Posted: 1/29/2006 5:20:55 PM
LOVE giving it!!! Also love taking off all my clothes and covering up in a blanket while he drives (and I am in the passeneger seat) and he can reach over and "play" anytime he wants!!!
 billthecat
Msg: 7
Posted: 1/29/2006 8:40:34 PM
well guess im missing out, lol.. its never happened to me...the road head that is.., but I do have an awesome driving record...+7 on the charts here...lol
 pretty greeneyes
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 10/18/2007 7:41:31 PM
LOL never heard it called road head before.

Pull over finish the deed. Several years back this caused an accident the man lost his penis in the woman's mouth. Talk about making headlines
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Are you having Road Head???