Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do the men deny frequent sexual activity in a monogomous relationship?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cute-lil-momma
Msg: 1
Do the men deny frequent sexual activity in a monogomous relationship?Page 1 of 1    
OK, so I have always been the girl with a boatload of guy friends that I was very close with and a few best female friends. I know if ive heard one thing around these guys, it was that their woman didnt put out enough. Then, I started noticing that in my own relationships, I ve always been the one going c'mon! I have been told Im a machine, but I love it and call me addicted, but if I am in a relationship... I want it on the norm. So, LADIES, do you sympathize? any one thinking maybe the guys are complaining about something they dont really want that much of anyway. Or, who knows (guys) maybe I am just attracted to guys that who are perfect on the relationship, but suck at having a healthy sex life? LET ME KNOW!
 Torkwretch
Msg: 2
Do the men deny frequent sexual activity in a monogomous relationship?
Posted: 1/31/2006 6:19:21 PM
I have no idea, never been in one. Neither has my husband.
 real12luv
Msg: 3
Posted: 1/31/2006 6:20:11 PM
Am I reading this right? Your saying that guys dont actually want that much sex?

I will tell you this you may be right about the guys who are perfect in a relationship thing. I love sex & I have only been in one serious relationship in my life (3 yrs.) we did it 8 or 9times a day, sometimes in one evening/morning combo & of course I still had to screw all of her friends. Hence no more relationship. I have a very tough time with "relationships"
 PrincessNaughty
Msg: 4
Posted: 1/31/2006 6:25:35 PM
I go through phases. One week I want it all the time, and the next week I could go for just 3-4 times. From the men I have been with they seem to always want it. Anytime and anyplace.
 cute-lil-momma
Msg: 5
Posted: 1/31/2006 7:16:10 PM
Thank you, control maybe an issue, it kinda fits. TY kel
 cute-lil-momma
Msg: 6
Posted: 1/31/2006 7:49:13 PM
Every Guy out there can sit here and tell me they never said no to their other half, cause they are tired or whatever... and like they would tell the truth, might ruin the image!
 zentral
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 1/31/2006 7:53:09 PM
7 to 10 times a week is often enough for me (more is sometimes okay), but she usually wants more. Then it's all the blow jobs - a guy can only take so much! Yeah, I'm spoiled. And she really isn't deprived. Really.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do the men deny frequent sexual activity in a monogomous relationship?