Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Liking asian girls      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Fid Copya
Msg: 8
Liking asian girlsPage 1 of 27    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27)
When we say 'Asian', of course we're generalizing. If I were to narrow it down, my preference would be Korean. I'm not sure how I came to this realization, but not too long ago I thought to myself "Wow! Korean women are incredibly beautiful!" (And of course that too is a generalization, since I'm sure there's gotta be one or two who are not.)

(It's just *my* preference, YMMV. )
 Fid Copya
Msg: 13
Liking asian girls
Posted: 1/19/2005 4:10:54 PM
That's one reason why I'll never understand racism. How could you cut yourself off from all those beautiful women of other races/cultures/nationalities/whatever? Madness!

Cheers to all the beautiful women of the world!

Oh!
I could love a million girls and every girl a twin
I could love a chinese girl an eskimo or finn
I could love a german girl a girl with golden curls
In fact I think that I could love about a million girls
 Deepy
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Liking asian girls
Posted: 1/19/2005 10:55:41 PM
Id like to hook up with an asian chick and see what there all about
 LinleyValley
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Liking asian girls
Posted: 1/20/2005 1:16:57 PM
Some observations about the Asian girl I dated. For starters, she was half Thai, half Cambodian, though she often denied the Cambodian part, saying that some consider them more 'simple country people'. In general terms, she had a great value system and we both shared a family first attitude regarding children. She was very kind, well-mannered and also an excellent cooking teacher. I say this because it seems no one my age can cook anymore. I disagreed with her spending foolishly on Baby Gap clothes, but she said 'only the best for OUR kids if we have some', which maybe I could go along with. She had a very dynastic view of family, and felt that the oldest members of her clan should be very well gifted at Christmas. Her parents were well off, while she and her brothers were stuggling to give them very extravagant gifts. She also had a very foolish attitude generally regarding money, including gambling at the dogtrack (bad for dogs too!). I found it difficult at times when I could not understand her family when they spoke in Thai, and that took some getting used to. Regarding black people, she said she would never consider dating them, citing a racial hierarchy with whites and Asians at the top. She said "don't you think they (blacks) are like monkeys with their faces and everything." (I disagreed, the best lover I have ever had was a black girl.) In sum, she was a great friend, and made me realize how important family was to me. I hope these insights are helpful to someone out there, sorry about the long post:)
 snoopy20879
Msg: 23
Liking asian girls
Posted: 1/20/2005 6:00:45 PM
TREAT A ASIAN WITH TENDERNESS, MAKEING HERE A PRINCESS AND SHE WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF ALL YOUR NEEDS. CONCENING LICKIN.... WELL THE BEST A IF A WOMEN FINDS A MAN THAT CAN LICK HERE AND EAT HER SHE HAS FOUND GOOD PARTNER, AS I HAVE FOUND OUT THAT ALL AND I MEAN ALL LADIES LIKE TO BE LICKED AND EATEN.
 sddude
Msg: 33
Liking asian girls
Posted: 5/4/2005 10:15:38 AM
In San diego, most sailors want an asian woman , in the government office where I work , almost every guy is married to an asian girl . I asked why about that , the response was that they were way better women than white women , not because they were submissive , (they are not submissive at all) because of their higher internal qualities , I guess culture ...

Guys here talk pretty offensively about white women , even though these guys are white and come frome every corner of the united states , 50 guys in my office , same experiences.

When I have gotten a date (on a rare occasion) with a white women and they know about it , they just tell me that I am in for trouble cuz she is white and a pain in the a*** like all white women ....

Just expressing a bunch of guys opinion , not necesarly mine , these guys are not from southern California , where they presently live.
 sddude
Msg: 34
Liking asian girls
Posted: 5/4/2005 10:16:41 AM
hey salamander how tiny was it , did you measure it , how tiney is tiney for a woman like you , ? hahahah
 thespiannewyawker
Msg: 36
Liking asian girls
Posted: 6/6/2005 3:20:21 PM
I ahve an ex who is half Japanese/American
 thespiannewyawker
Msg: 37
Liking asian girls
Posted: 6/6/2005 3:20:43 PM
I have an ex who is half Japanese/American.

she was way Liberal

shyfactory
Msg: 38
Liking asian girls
Posted: 6/6/2005 3:28:10 PM
Asian women are slim and petite. You don't see alot of bbw asian women.
 mitgrad00
Msg: 39
Liking asian girls
Posted: 6/6/2005 3:34:11 PM
@salamander000:

I do not take offense. This is one individual. I will be happy to email you a pic of mine to prove otherwise. Interested?
 mitgrad00
Msg: 40
Liking asian girls
Posted: 6/6/2005 3:43:57 PM
Quote: "I have an ex who is half Japanese/American. she was way Liberal."

In fact, study has shown that, unlike other minority population who tends to vote democrat, Asian population is evenly divided politically.
 mitgrad00
Msg: 42
Liking asian girls
Posted: 6/6/2005 4:19:21 PM
Quote: "I've come across a lot of racist people though, even on this site! "

Interesting. How do you define "racist"?
 smilincaligal198
Msg: 43
Liking asian girls
Posted: 6/6/2005 4:23:29 PM
i would like to know the answer too. i wont date an asain. and i am not sure why. i have asain friends. so i am not racist agaist them. but i just cant kiss them, or want to be with them. go figure. i have dated every other race known to man. and i met really cool asain guys, who i wanted to want to date. but i cant make myself. oh well
 mitgrad00
Msg: 45
Liking asian girls
Posted: 6/6/2005 5:00:24 PM
Quote: "i would like to know the answer too. i wont date an asain. and i am not sure why. i have asain friends. so i am not racist agaist them. but i just cant kiss them, or want to be with them. go figure. i have dated every other race known to man. and i met really cool asain guys, who i wanted to want to date. but i cant make myself. oh well "

That's because you have not met me yet.
 mitgrad00
Msg: 47
Liking asian girls
Posted: 6/6/2005 5:29:05 PM
@punkdchick:

I am surprised. In North America, the macro picture is Asian girls date white guys with Asian guys lacking behind in Asian male/X-female relationship. Guys are generaly MUCH more open minded in dating. (This is true in Animal kingdom as well since all the male has to do is to deposite the sperm. The more females a male impregnates, the higher the chance that his genes would be passed on. The females, however, have to be more selective, since they have the duty of looking after the off-springs.)

Many white guys actually prefer Asian girls. You are a HAPA, you I am VERY surprised to hear that guys would refuse to talk to you because of your race?

I have to tell you that I, as a Chinese man, have a lot of this unpleasant experience. From my experience, half of the women will refuse to talk to you as soon as they learn that you are Chinese. So there is 50%. Out of the 50%, half of them will talk to you only because they don't want to be labelled "racist". So they will make up some lame excuse to stop talking to you. So only 25% of women would serious consider dating a Chinese. (This is, of course, a very rough guess based on personal experience.)

That is not a bad odd at all. I can live with that. 25% of the wome is still a LOT of women.
 mitgrad00
Msg: 48
Liking asian girls
Posted: 6/6/2005 5:35:36 PM
^^^ WTF? I hope you are joking. If you are serious, then you are just plain stupid.

The HAPAs are good looking.
 mitgrad00
Msg: 50
Liking asian girls
Posted: 6/6/2005 5:40:12 PM
Quote: "Lol, so are you saying that even if you thought I was an absolutely great chick and you loved me you still wouldn't wanna have kids with me cuz you think they'd be ugly? Ah, you're a funny one. Anyway I think that asian mixed with caucasian looks alot better than just straight asian. "

And better than straight Caucasian. Hey just look above. Isn't she cute? :)
 _Atlas_
Msg: 54
Liking asian girls
Posted: 6/7/2005 12:41:56 AM
I have to say.. I like anyone who doesn't fit into the california bleached blonde excessively enlarged-boob-job plastic barbie types that hollywood promotes so much

One thing I liked about the Japanese and Korean girls I've met.. they weren't skanks.. they werent drunks, they were quite intelligent and were respectful of other people... this is a nice change..

.. oh and no.. the ones I met had a will of their own and werent the typical pushover Hollywood-Geisha/slave/mail order bride types which is the reason that a lot of guys look for them..
 _Atlas_
Msg: 56
Liking asian girls
Posted: 6/7/2005 7:41:41 AM

Liking asian girls
Posted: 6/6/2005 6:40:12 PM
Quote: "Lol, so are you saying that even if you thought I was an absolutely great chick and you loved me you still wouldn't wanna have kids with me cuz you think they'd be ugly? Ah, you're a funny one. Anyway I think that asian mixed with caucasian looks alot better than just straight asian. "

And better than straight Caucasian. Hey just look above. Isn't she cute? :)

Well, when speaking of the physical...
I have to agree the ethnic mix is nice.. usually the best features of both come out although I guess sometimes it goes the other way too

I don't know what the racial purists think is so great... too much of any one thing can get boring... come on throw some spice in the mix and now that's a combo..
 marathonman11x7
Msg: 59
Liking asian girls
Posted: 6/7/2005 11:15:42 AM

i live here in atlanta georgia and the problem with the asian gals here is they dont really have the guts to mess with a white guy because its against there beliefs ive tried to meet a beautiful asian women for 4 yrs with no luck i guess im in the wrong part of the u.s but one time i had a date with a girl named mei lee she was a great girl she fit me because i love eastern philosophy

I am not asian,yet I find the generalized remarks about "asains" insulting and based upon ignorance(lack of knowledge).Eastern philososhy is varied. Various forms of Eastern Philosophies are practiced by MANY "westerners". There are many ethinicities of "asians: to generalize them I believe is insulting as there is more variation morphologicly and philosophically in Asia than in the west.Making these types of generalizations feeds into age old negative western manufactured stereotypes.
Perhaps,not finding an "asain" woman in ATL is a result of HER attraction for things OTHER than your ethnicity,therefore "guts to mess with a white guy" is NOT an issue,individual preference towards individual is.A good philosophy consistant with Eastern and "Christian" thought is to simply look at PEOPLE for what they bring individually to the table.In other words date people for who they are,not for what ethnic group they may belong to.I beleive an EXCLUSIVE attraction to people of a different ethnicity is based upon the lack of balance.

marathonman11x7
Msg: 60
Liking asian girls
Posted: 6/7/2005 11:24:50 AM

Ah, you're a funny one. Anyway I think that asian mixed with caucasian looks alot better than just straight asian. "

And better than straight Caucasian.

I disagree,I think there are BEAUTIFUL asian women of various ethnicities and beautiful white women as well as beautiful eurasian women. Just as there are homely/busted white women,asians and eruasians .......women are women. Interesting that you would now say you find Eurasian women more attractive than white women yet have previosuly stated a preference for white women,particularly Norwegien/Dutch/Scandanavian types. Changing your mind MIT?
 niceguyplus
Msg: 61
Liking asian girls
Posted: 6/7/2005 12:06:33 PM
your liable to end up with a person with asian looks and no math ability.
 mitgrad00
Msg: 62
Liking asian girls
Posted: 6/7/2005 2:55:29 PM
Quote: "your liable to end up with a person with asian looks and no math ability."

WTF is that? Asian looks? Why is that necessarily bad (or good)? That is a stupid and racist statement.
 Rettam
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Liking asian girls
Posted: 6/24/2005 6:48:00 AM
Interesting Conversation. I am Asian, but I am rarely ever attracted to Asian women (unless you count Indian as Asian). I find Caucasian women very attractive - some people think it's because I was born in Canada. But as I read some of these posts, I can see that doesn't really explain it.

To me, Caucasian has an element of exoticness to it - though not culturally because I grew up in White culture (and also in Asian culture at home). But there is, to me, a certain allure in the look of some Caucasian women that is very seductive - and I think it's fair to call this some sort of exoticism.

But I think the generalization is true. Lots of guys find Asian women attractive, but next to no Caucasian women find Asian men attractive.

How sad.

But for the Caucasian men out there, lots of Asian girls (though not as many as there are Caucasian guys, but still lots) like Caucasian guys. A few even like them exclusively. So there's lots of hope for YOU guys lol
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Liking asian girls