Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Women can't fake it      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MissMandy
Msg: 2
Women can't fake itPage 1 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
That's a load of C R A P!
 fadetoblackfadetoblack
Msg: 6
Women can't fake it
Posted: 2/6/2006 6:14:33 PM
lady bugg

You are tooooooooooo funny
 MellyBabez
Msg: 7
Women can't fake it
Posted: 2/6/2006 6:15:23 PM
Groover, just tested out your theory.

*touches tongue*

Nope.

Still warm.

MellyBabez
Msg: 9
Women can't fake it
Posted: 2/6/2006 6:32:14 PM
An orgasm is an orgasm - idiot.

You the one who got your information from the back of a cracker jack box.

fadetoblackfadetoblack
Msg: 10
Women can't fake it
Posted: 2/6/2006 6:33:37 PM
It's getting nasty in here !!!
 fadetoblackfadetoblack
Msg: 13
Women can't fake it
Posted: 2/6/2006 6:41:13 PM
Hey lady bugg

I have been to edmonton and fort mcmurray but I have never heard of the place where you say you live on your profile can you tell me where the hell it is ?
 sugarsister
Msg: 21
Women can't fake it
Posted: 2/7/2006 8:16:23 AM
wow .... an orgasm is an orgasm, why dispute dispute: about it my goondness be happy :
 PrincessNaughty
Msg: 22
Women can't fake it
Posted: 2/7/2006 8:17:21 AM
What a load of poop!! If the lady is a good actress YOU WILL NOT KNOW!
So kiss her all you want, you still will be clueless.
 MellyBabez
Msg: 27
Women can't fake it
Posted: 2/7/2006 3:51:49 PM

I often wondered why a woman would bother to fake an orgasm

The worst thing a guy can do after sex, is ask her "So, did you have an orgasm, honey?" It's like saying "I'm sorry honey, I was daydreaming for the past hour, can you please fill me in on what just happened?

First, it makes the man look like he lacks confidence. Second, it seems as though he hasn't paid any attention to the signals that she displayed.

This is where communication is important. Many women are scared of hurting the fragile male egos and don't tell their men that they were not fully satisfied. On top of that, they pretend to have an orgasm. The result is that the men think they're satisfied and the whole process repeats itself without being fixed.

That being said, don't focus so much on trying to find out if she faked it.

A good lover wouldnt have to wonder about that.
His girl would be lying on the bed struggling for breath, her face flushed, saying, "Holy f.uck baby, that was amazing!".

God.

lol
 PrincessNaughty
Msg: 28
Women can't fake it
Posted: 2/7/2006 4:33:05 PM
Guys stop trying to tell if it was fake. WHO CARES??
You wont know and really it doesnt matter.
 Ronnie33
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Women can't fake it
Posted: 2/7/2006 4:38:19 PM
WELL THIS SOUNDS GOOD BUT I HARDLY THINK THIS IS A FACT, BUT I WILL SEE IF IT IS TRUE/FALSE, LOL. I'LL LET YOU KNOW.
 PrincessNaughty
Msg: 31
Women can't fake it
Posted: 2/7/2006 4:48:25 PM
Sorry this cold tongue theory is the biggest load of poop yet as to how to know if its a fake one.
 moonpacer2002
Msg: 40
Women can't fake it
Posted: 2/7/2006 7:16:00 PM
as a man who cannot speak for a women, who im betting have orgasms in their own pleasurable way. each one different. as for the stupid cold tongue theory... its just that stupid.. maybe his head goes cold when the blood rushes to his penis... my lady friend on the other hand, throws the head back into the pillow, grits her teeth and lets out a groan, her legs go stiff and i can feel the pulsating of the vagina/**** walls chewing away merrily.. hehehehe.. this gives me the most extreme pleasure possible.. most times better than cumming...

god im horny.. :)
 moonpacer2002
Msg: 41
Women can't fake it
Posted: 2/7/2006 7:16:56 PM
and i didnt have to google that either.
 MellyBabez
Msg: 42
Women can't fake it
Posted: 2/7/2006 7:21:40 PM
Man, i dont think I will ever fake an orgasm.

If I havent cum yet, there is no way im putting my clothes back on.
He better damn well keep licking, or fingering me, playing with my clit.

And if he doesnt "want to" Which, has never happened, by the way, then I will finish myself off while he watches.
 Real_Brunette
Msg: 45
Women can't fake it
Posted: 2/7/2006 8:14:14 PM
Woman have invented : Bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers and you think we don't have the ability to fake something as simple as a orgasm?
 MellyBabez
Msg: 48
Women can't fake it
Posted: 2/7/2006 9:05:15 PM
lol fantasy, i was thinking that too, but didnt want to be the first to mention it.
lol thanks
 sugarsister
Msg: 53
Women can't fake it
Posted: 2/8/2006 5:05:40 AM
i agree with princess get a grip people.... if its fake or if its real... atleast ur getting some right lol some peoples kids i tell ya...
 57LEBOWSKI
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Women can't fake it
Posted: 3/2/2006 3:12:43 PM
i gotta agree with crush61,, why would any woman want to fake it,,if its for the guys benefit, well, its a waste of your energy,,,he's 99.9% involved in his own orgasm,,,plus, if you lie about that,,well, what else are you faking?,,not to mention denying yourself the orgasms that you might have if you were open and honest with the guy
 57LEBOWSKI
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Women can't fake it
Posted: 3/2/2006 3:16:45 PM
i have faked it before,,although obviously theres no fluids,,sometimes( like Kramer said on seinfeld) it's enough already.you can keep going till youve worn all the skin off, or you can call it quits and get to sleep
 ~$Brittney$~
Msg: 60
Women can't fake it
Posted: 3/6/2006 7:35:23 AM

Thats the funniest fukin thing I have heard to date...attention boys If you actually believe this works you not only need a reality check but I think you may need some intellect when comes to a woman and a orgasm...hey melly I think me, you and Becky B should start a sexolgy school for boys

~Britt~
 OutMind
Msg: 64
Women can't fake it
Posted: 7/2/2010 2:05:10 PM
This is total bull. Most women I have been with proclaim avidly to the idea of never faking an orgasm. So I will believe that when they orgasm they were not faking it. And one of my favorite activities is penetration while kissing, to which many a times have coincided with her orgasm. And to this day, I am yet to sense her mouth getting colder.

So I do not buy it.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 65
Women can't fake it
Posted: 7/2/2010 2:32:42 PM

This is total bull. Most women I have been with proclaim avidly to the idea of never faking an orgasm.

We are so good at convincing. ^^^Case in point. I stopped faking long ago, why give credit where it isn't due??? (Since nearly 50% of woman admit to faking it, of those surveyed, you've either been with a select populous or you've been lied to. Makes no difference 'cept your ego....it likely happens to ya' all! Not a bad thing, I know men who fake it....go figure!) JMO
 MsMicki
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Women can't fake it
Posted: 7/2/2010 4:26:10 PM
I posted a thread about this a few years back.

Most the times, when I have a real good "O"......my mouth and tounge are very cold.

Some of the girls here did some research.....and found the same to be true.

Is it an exact "science".......obviously not.....
but not something I would discount just because you think you know better
 wvwaterfall
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Women can't fake it
Posted: 7/3/2010 3:23:10 PM
The problem with any 'surefire' way to determine whether a woman is faking or not is that at least in my experience there's no such thing as a typical female orgasm. Some women thrash and scream, others just tense up for a moment, and everything in between.

I've never checked out the cold mouth theory, but frankly I don't care that much. If the sex is good there's no need at all for anyone to be faking. If she is faking it must be because she's ready to end what we're doing, and whether she's honest (as I'd prefer) and tells me it just isn't happening or whatever or whether she decides to fake it, either way if she's not into it any more I"m not either.

Any time I've been seriously involved with a woman I've learned whatever HER cues were, not just for orgasm but for all the reactions that lead up to one, and on the rare occasions when for whatever reason I wasn't able to turn her on I could tell long before any orgasm faking might take place.

Some women's vaginas contract, some curl their toes, some squirt, some are verbal, some go silent, some claw my back or grab my hair, and more than once I've seen a partner's entire chest area turn as red as if it was blushing. And then there are the mind blowing ones that leave her quivering all over, although those are usually the last of a series.

I won't presume I've never been fooled. All I know is that I try to be as attuned and attentive as I can be, always receptive to guidance to improve her response to me. If she'd rather fake an orgasm than help me help her achieve one, that's her choice.

Dave
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Women can't fake it