Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > If you know what you're looking for, but you don't know where to find      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ROBOC
Msg: 1
 ROBOC
Msg: 2
If you know what you're looking for, but you don't know where to find it, where do you look?
Posted: 2/7/2006 1:47:52 PM
So what you're saying is it's with my car keys then? Pisser.
 Nghtshft
Msg: 3
If you know what you're looking for, but you don't know where to find it, where do you look?
Posted: 2/7/2006 2:08:47 PM
In the Yellowbook....

OT....I think if we knew the answer to that we wouldn't be here....
 ROBOC
Msg: 4
 BrownEyedLeo
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 2/7/2006 8:37:32 PM
Sometimes a person is so busy looking that he/she doesn't realize what is being looked for is right under their nose.
 designingwoman
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 2/7/2006 9:27:40 PM
At the bottom of my purse!!!

That's the job of car keys---to settle to the very very bottom of pocketbooks so that they can watch us frantically search for them!!!!!

Maybe one of these days, I'll pull Mr. Right right out of my purse!!

DW
 aspiring_angel
Msg: 7
Posted: 2/8/2006 2:28:48 AM
I have a serious answer to this question.

Go out and do the things you enjoy doing. Write it on your calendar and make it a ritual. The rewards are two-fold: you will get out and have fun (and here's the bonus) you will likely meet people who have the similar interests. The purpose of making it a 'ritual' is this: if someone is shy but interested, you will notice them showing up (suprise) when you are there. You will recognise this now that I've let you in on our little secret (shhh don't tell the others).

This is the logic behind finding someone "when you weren't looking." It happens when people are just being themselves and having fun, despite being single.
 SlingDad
Msg: 8
Posted: 1/10/2008 6:45:34 AM
It's always in the last place you look........you don't continue looking after you find it, do you? =)
 Change Of Pace
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2008 7:07:50 AM
The refrigerator...every time I get into a conversation and get myself confused I end up putting things in the fridge. Last item-a pair of my sons socks...yes, I'm clever. Imagine...I'm still single...go figure!!
 designingwoman
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2008 5:03:18 PM
As a sunglasses wearer, I find myself sometimes looking for my sunglasses when they are actually on top of my head!!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > If you know what you're looking for, but you don't know where to find it, where do you look?