Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > female chat-up lines..I need some pls      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 UWantThis
Msg: 3
female chat-up lines..I need some plsPage 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Hair flip?? I advise against the hair flip. Smile is good, but you can't just be showing him your teeth all night. Try talking about sports. You have to know something about the Super Bowl.
 stoowart
Msg: 12
view profile
History
female chat-up lines..I need some pls
Posted: 2/8/2006 9:35:31 AM
goodness me! this is going really well eh? a few more of these top tips and you'll be able to post a top ten in viz in no time!
 doll parts
Msg: 14
Posted: 2/8/2006 10:47:40 AM
haha ok, this is lame, and I can't believe that I'm revealing my secret....

buuuuuut...

if I'm at a bar, I will most definately be holding a beer. And if said beer is a corona, I will be trying to maneuver a lime wedge into the neck of the bottle. Annnnd, if I happen to see a man that interests me, I will flip the bottle over, holding my thumb over the spout, presumably to disperse the lime throughout the beer (as the pro-drinkers do) but in actuality, when I flip the bottle right side up, it always sprays out. If I aim it correctly, I can lightly spray whatever guy it is I like. haha then I walk up and offer to buy them a drink as an appology! Works every time!

haha and p.s. ....I found this out by accident. now I've honed my skill, and I use it accordingly ;)
 huhoney
Msg: 15
Posted: 2/8/2006 10:56:52 AM
excuse me... what time is it? be sure not to be wearing a watch or carrying a cell phone, look around 1st for clocks2!@lol
 Bandito
Msg: 18
Posted: 2/8/2006 11:40:02 AM
kittyblack, after reading your profile I would be shocked to find out you were shy and short of words to chat-up with the guys.

I am not sure of the real intentions of this post but if you are having problems then just chat it uo as if you were one of the guys. From reading your profile you are not short on topicsa that would interest the guys.

Bana-dito
 doll parts
Msg: 21
Posted: 2/8/2006 12:22:50 PM
haha I'm not talking about spraying it all over a guy, just a little bit. and you'd think that a girl that had an 'accident' is an idiot? most guys aren't so anal. Talking to them proves I'm not ditsy anyways.
 stoowart
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2006 3:16:50 PM
if in doubt, catch his eye, point at him so he knows you mean him, demonstrate your "throat" technique on ya beer bottle, tap your watch and hold up five fingers, then wave your thumb hitchhiker style towards the car park.....oh yes lol a priceless thread this one! well done kitty
 stoowart
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2006 3:58:51 PM
oh, and if he's not interested? you'll see a clean pair of heels, no doubt
 stoowart
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2006 5:00:02 AM
oh, ya like pearls eh?
 Strider886
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2006 4:15:51 PM

superheroine - "Hey wanna have sex?" usually works for me...

If a woman said that to me id say "erm... no thanks", just for the fact that i dont like being stereotyped for being a man.
 zig02
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2006 5:43:18 PM
Just thought I'd add - if you see someone in a bar carrying a Stephen King novel, run the other way, because even Stephen King says that some of his fans terrify him because they're so strange. I've never actually seen anyone holding a book in a bar, but hey, who knows?

And on the subject of the spilled drink or the beer spraying technique, make sure that he gets thoroughly drenched so that he has to take off his shirt - a good start wouldn't you say?

This is the second time this evening that I've agreed with Bandito - will wonders ever cease...
 Strider886
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2006 2:11:58 AM
See thats a pitty, because thats all you need to do. Talk to us...

There are no "special chat-up lines", and with the exception of the first line (the hook) the same goe's when the situation is reversed too.
 Bandito
Msg: 48
Posted: 3/30/2006 6:00:29 AM

Danm, I got four drinks spilled on me this weekend.... I didn't realize I was being hit on. I figured they were just sloppy drunk

Oops...that might have been me singlensmiling Rumour has it that I am quite charming, chatty and quite the ladies man when I am sloppy drunk....too bad I don't remember any of it
 akula
Msg: 55
Posted: 10/14/2006 6:40:33 PM
Id help you out but women dont talk to me.lol
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > female chat-up lines..I need some pls