Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > On the subject of Hair - Straight or Curls - what turns you on most?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 wiles_1
Msg: 3
view profile
History
On the subject of Hair - Straight or Curls - what turns you on most?Page 1 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Personally I'm attracted to shorter hair styles on women.

The "tomboy" type look. "Page Boy" haircut. But that is just personal preference for me.

I know other guys like a womans hair to be long.

I guess maybe I'm not the norm in that regard.

Bryan
 Destryridesagain
Msg: 7
On the subject of Hair - Straight or Curls - what turns you on most?
Posted: 2/11/2006 8:46:22 PM
As long as she takes care of it...It's all good....
 zWolfSpiritz
Msg: 8
Posted: 2/11/2006 9:05:07 PM
As long as she can grow it and be comfortable with it........I would even help take care of it.
 Real_Brunette
Msg: 10
Posted: 2/11/2006 9:19:10 PM
straight, curly, moussed, geled, bald, messy, sexy, I like it all
 zWolfSpiritz
Msg: 11
Posted: 2/11/2006 9:22:24 PM
This thread has my mouth watering now..... .....or is it salivating?....Drooling would be a better word. I will mop it up later.
 jjmx
Msg: 13
Posted: 2/13/2006 12:25:29 AM
For me definitely straight... I have curly hair and I hate it, I try to keep it short so it won't get all fluffy... my DL renewal can't come soon enough!
 Cupcake417
Msg: 17
Posted: 2/13/2006 7:09:28 AM
my mother always told me when I was younger that only harlots have long hair. So in grade school my hair never went past the top of my ears. That's why I have long hair today...everytime I see her she tells me to cut my hair...fat chance!
 fast5ohh91
Msg: 19
Posted: 2/13/2006 7:31:08 AM
Depends on the person, some look better straight, some look better curly.... whatever makes you feel sexy!!
 frank3
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2006 8:22:09 AM
Posted By: dane-ish_baby on 2/13/2006 10:09:28 AM

my mother always told me when I was younger that only harlots have long hair. So in grade school my hair never went past the top of my ears. That's why I have long hair today...everytime I see her she tells me to cut my hair...fat chance!

Short hair on women make them look like boys.

But Lady Godiva rocks!
 ModelingAgent
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2006 1:38:17 PM
What you are asking is a tough question. Since I work in the modeling industry I have seen the same girl in various hair styles, even wigs. Its all in your look really, and how you want to represent yourself.

Now Sevensq, the way you wear your hair now if wonderful. You look beautiful and could pull off completely straight hair as well, and even pulled back into a ponytail.

Most women though for me though personally look best with at least some curl in their hair, and I perfer loner hair over shoulder length or shorter.

I think for me I like hair styles that shape a woman's face, long or short, and that draws attention to her face since I am completely an eyes and legs man. If she has great eyes and knows it she should play them as an asset in my mind. She'll floor me everytime and turn me into a puppy dog. LOL

Ok Be well,

John
 Kenn159
Msg: 25
Posted: 2/13/2006 1:56:05 PM
Seems like the men prefer straight hair.......*walks my curly head self up outta here*

I like your hair.

I think ..
any women with short hair would look better with long

Naturaly curly or straight hair makes no difference both are good as long as its not over processesed or frizzy and dried out or Texas big poofy hair.
 Kenn159
Msg: 26
Posted: 2/13/2006 1:58:11 PM
Oh yeah, I prefer medium to dark hair over blond ,and really dont like bleached blond hair.
 Darklights
Msg: 28
Posted: 2/13/2006 2:14:11 PM
On blondes I prefer straight silky hair, and medium brown haired gals I prefer the body curls (gotta love them big loops), but on very dark brown and black haired women I live straight silken hair also. I have this thing for "Asian" hair. Hmmm....must be because of an ex girlfriend from my 20's.
 dud
Msg: 29
Posted: 2/13/2006 2:32:04 PM
its not a make-or-break thing, thats for sure, but i'd have to go with straight. probably cuz my hairs curly. or... ok, not curly, tangly and f'd up lol
 kilvarock
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 2/13/2006 9:17:46 PM
Ummmm, I guess I can't say anything in here
 Tigress
Msg: 34
Posted: 3/2/2007 8:32:51 PM

When meeting someone for the first time, I never know whether to do my hair straight and smooth or curly.

A word of advise, fix your hair like you like it, and don't go to a lot of extra trouble that you aren't prepared to do on a regular basis. Suppose he is totally attracted to a hair style that took you 2 hours to fix... are you going to do that all the time?

In my experience, most guys like it long. I've never been with a guy that wanted my hair SHORTER!

I have two looks... the one where I blow dry my hair and it isn't quite as wavy, and the one where I let it dry naturally and it curls more.

In my opinion, curling irons, straightening irons, rollers, crimpers, waving irons... they are all just instruments of torture! I threw em all out and decided to just get a cut that goes with the natural direction of my hair, and I'm sticking with it!
 greyhnd
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 3/3/2007 10:33:46 AM
I think it depends on the individual woman. I've never been fond of the "big hair" even though it looks good on some. I also think if you have to use a bunch of "gel" stuff on your hair to make it do what you want, maybe you should think about a different style. Nothing like leaning over to kiss your lady and her hair scratches all the skin off your face....LOL.
 sometimes_miss
Msg: 36
Posted: 3/3/2007 1:23:03 PM
Long, straight. But that's just me. Everyone's different. I really dislike curls, because I like to run my hands through a girl's hair, and with those tight curls, my fingers just get stuck. Color really doesn't matter much, as long as her hair is silky smooth. Shiny helps too. For you, it's the best of both worlds; if it's straight and he likes curly, you can curl it. If it's curly and he likes straight, you can blow it out. Just find out beforehand what he likes. An in between would be large, loose waves, like Farrah Fawcett had in the charlie's angels tv show. Maybe that's the way to go; then go to whatever extreme he prefers.
Posted: 3/3/2007 4:55:34 PM
I have very long, very curly hair. I have never straitened it, and really dont plan on it. I did go from blonde to my natural almost black in the past 6 months or so. I love it! I always thought blondes had more fun... Not this brunette! I am in the process of finding a salon that will cut my hair to be donated to cancer victims. I think it is one way I can help, and not loose anything the process. I am not sure if I will miss my hair or not, but as a woman, I am always looking for a change!
 _Bridget_Jones
Msg: 38
Posted: 3/3/2007 5:31:29 PM
My hair is naturally thick and wavy. I love the way it looks when it is flat-ironed -but the entire process can take forever.

On a guy I love hair that is short, short, short, almost buzzed - but not bald. It's extremely sexy!
 WhatAreYouWaitingFor
Msg: 41
Posted: 3/4/2007 1:02:39 AM
Damn ... most guys here have said they prefer straight hair ... I guess it's time to pull out the straightening iron ? ugh ...
 melvaughn
Msg: 42
Posted: 3/4/2007 1:13:25 AM
Depending how I syle my hair, I can get the all out curls (like a perm) or straight. I'll wear it either way, depending on my mood. I feel sexier with the curls and feels it suits my face better. Never even thought to ask guys what they thought. I feel more ordinary when I wear my hair straight.
 Bored2hell
Msg: 44
Posted: 3/4/2007 9:22:45 AM
Long.... long curly/wavy hair on a woman is very sexy..... combine it with light colour eye's mmmmm
 Leeanne
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 3/4/2007 9:28:44 AM
I think that if you exude sexuality your hair is not really a factor - it can enhance what you put out, only if someone has a visual preference - but it would be optimum if you can make someone attracted to you based soley on your aura - your sheer presence in the room!! Go with how you feel good - what makes you feel sexy and attractive - 'cause that will in turn make you attractive to whomever you encounter!!
 ngsaxplayer
Msg: 46
Posted: 3/5/2007 8:16:14 AM
I like wavy hair mostly. It's more of a classy look. I like it especially when it's up too and the the curls are falling out.

Just my preference anyhow.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > On the subject of Hair - Straight or Curls - what turns you on most?