Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ohio  > Akron area party ages 21-28      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Nghtshft
Msg: 2
Akron area party ages 21-28Page 1 of 1    
Hey...Hey......what about us older people....we don't count
 markus
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Akron area party ages 21-28
Posted: 2/12/2006 9:31:37 AM
pick a time and a place for a get together... Asking people just doesn't work.

Then message me with the URL of the thread you created and i will move it here and email everyone in your region.
 Nghtshft
Msg: 4
Posted: 2/12/2006 10:02:59 AM
Hey Looking.....

Maybe we could just babysit from the porch....but nah I think you're right they wouldn't be able to keep up.....
 Broken_Soul
Msg: 6
Posted: 2/23/2006 4:10:11 AM
Hey now this would be kewl if they had somebody/something like this happending in monroe lousiana or close by lol and if it was not such a big thing that you was not single, so ever thought about doing one in this state?.

23.f.Louisiana
 DumbRichBlonde
Msg: 7
Posted: 7/8/2006 9:42:55 AM
Hi:
How about joining us at the Northeast Ohio Meet & Greet, Rav's Creekside Tap & Grill, Sportsbar(Twinsburg/Solon) Darrow Rd., St. Rt. 91, Saturday, July 22nd?

Open to all ages, 21 and up. Check out the thread.
Here is their website:
http://ravscreekside.com/

If so, on the thread, click above the photo's you will be attending on the 22nd.

Today is Sat., July 8th. We are having an informal gathering there this evening to check out the place. I have never been there. Has an open deck, pool tables, etc. Looks like a fun place.
Have all directions and maps on the thread.
Would love for you to attend.

Sincerely,
DumbRichBlonde

Show ALL Forums  > Ohio  > Akron area party ages 21-28