Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > If You could choose to be a famous sex symbol of the opposite gender      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 nipoleon
Msg: 5
view profile
History
 nipoleon
Msg: 8
view profile
History
If You could choose to be a famous sex symbol of the opposite gender you are, Who would you be ?
Posted: 2/15/2006 5:01:07 AM
Sorry to all you beautiful, sexy women here.
And there are lots of great looking actresses currently in the world.
But the most stunningly beautiful woman who ever lived,
was Bridgit Bardot.
Take a look at her pictures when she was young, it's like she's glowing with a radioactivity of beauty.
90 year old men used to write her love letters.
Bridgit Bardot was the queen of all beauties.
NO ONE not Angelina nor anyone comes close to what she was.
 nipoleon
Msg: 9
view profile
History
If You could choose to be a famous sex symbol of the opposite gender you are, Who would you be ?
Posted: 2/15/2006 5:27:43 AM
KaNaDa

Your right, Marilyn Monroe was great. A much better actress than she's given credit for. And she looked better in her 30s than most of these modern girls do in their 20's. I'ts amazing to me how the modern movie stars arn't as good looking as the ones from the past. Angelina couldn't stand in the same room with Sophia Loren.
 UrbanMyth
Msg: 10
Posted: 2/15/2006 7:29:21 AM
Christina Aguilera: Simply because she finds females hot...so, I am sure I'd pick up a lot of chicks, and when I don't, I could stare at myself all day long in wonderment.
 enchantedeuphoriaz
Msg: 11
Posted: 2/15/2006 9:37:58 AM
I'd be Matthew McCaughnehey (doubt I spelt it right)... or Jack Black.. most likely Jack Black hes a sex symbol too me!
 dud
Msg: 12
Posted: 2/15/2006 1:07:35 PM
if i chose to be a famous sex symbol of the opposite gender id either be queer or id stay at home playing with myself all d... oh.... am i famous?
 nipoleon
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 2/16/2006 2:36:19 AM
I don't know a good lesbian sex symbol.
There are lots of girls I could pick but I'd be do'n it with guys, Hell No !

Damn, Blindheart; your driving me crazy with those pictures !
 HaveYouMetHayden
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 2/18/2006 4:22:50 PM
Oceanpearl, you are turned off by Brad Pitt because he found another woman who he committed to, then say you think David Beckham is yummy... There was that big scandal a couple of years back with ol Becks shagging two girls he was never going to be anything but a sexual romp with... Talk about double standards!!!!

Blindheart, why would a guy want to be brittney??? She has a kid, got all chubby, has one good song she performed, is married to a guy that treats her like crap, or so says the little gossip press i read, is not that sexy and needs dozens of people to make her successful???

After that, the biggest opposite sex symbol... None. They aren't people i want to be. If it was for a day, fair enough. Sounds too much like "Being John Malkavich" anyway :roll:
 Pinkdeville
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 2/18/2006 4:38:35 PM
Hmmmm,my birthday is the same day as Elvis.I would have to pick Raquel Welch in her prime.I can still see her pic in 1 million years BC.OUCH!
 ALMOST FAMOUS
Msg: 20
Posted: 2/18/2006 6:01:25 PM
id have to go with Martha Stewart..i like her
 slatrat
Msg: 22
Posted: 9/7/2006 12:48:48 PM
li jun, bin qu, or jian nan for me..
 Double Cabin
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 9/7/2006 1:02:33 PM
I don't know of any lesbian sex symbols, but think that's where I'd go.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 9/7/2006 3:15:14 PM
There's a clinic not to far down the road in Trinidad, CO that can help some of you folks.

Isn't Ewan McGregor and actor? How do you know how intelligent or complex he is?
 Inga007
Msg: 25
Posted: 9/8/2006 1:14:03 AM
Popeye....the cartoon character, darn he has big muscles!
im turned on how he says......sspinachssh!
 El_Mariachi
Msg: 26
 serendipity~fate
Msg: 27
Posted: 12/30/2007 12:40:37 AM
I'd be Kid Rock but i wouldn't be ****ing scummy women like Pamela Anderson or Paris Hilton yuck!! Or Id be Rob Zombie..they are both sooo frwaky HOT!! and RZ wife is gorgeous and talented too!
 nocalsingledad
Msg: 29
view profile
History
 that sam i am
Msg: 30
Posted: 6/1/2008 6:47:37 PM
Totally Paris Hilton...I mean OMG look how much fun she's having.
 OutMind
Msg: 31
 platypus_man
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2008 7:48:15 PM

Kinda surprised none of you younger guys havent opted to be in Brittany Spears shoes??

Uh, no. I wouldn't want to be in 'her shoes'. Yes, she's rich and famous, and maybe bipolar? With tons of problems, a broken marriage, child custody problems at what, 26? Nah, no thanks.
Me, I'd pick Scarlett Johansson. Great beauty, great talent, great future.
 coffeelover
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2008 6:15:14 AM
From the old guy well, I choose Joey Heatherton, Anne Margret, Sofia Loren and Diane Carroll
 sara_nikki2406
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 6/12/2008 8:30:46 AM
Definitely James Dean! A tie & close second...Elvis & Matthew McConaughey.
For kicks...Tommy Lee (I'd like to confirm or deny the rumors...& if confirmed...have fun w/ myself....LMAO)!
 jadegreen
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 6/12/2008 3:09:04 PM
Viggo Mortensen without a doubt is the sexiest male sex symbol ever. Love his sexy voice too.
 Argentum Crinis Philogus
Msg: 36
 godliketoaster
Msg: 37
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > If You could choose to be a famous sex symbol of the opposite gender you are, Who would you be ?