Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Surrogate      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Nghtshft
Msg: 2
SurrogatePage 1 of 1    
I think if you truly believe that they would make great parents and that you feel comfortable doing this....GO FOR IT....

YOU WOULD BE GIVING THE PRECIOUS GIFT OF LIFE TO SOME SO WANTING OF IT.....

I think that is admirable of you to even consider doing it.....

Good Luck and keep us posted.....
 girlyfun
Msg: 11
Surrogate
Posted: 2/20/2006 6:33:13 PM
It's not often I post in the forums, I generally just read. But in this case, I feel the need to respond.

I have Poly-cystic ovarian disease, and have wanted nothing more than to have a child, since I knew what they were, My biggest aspiration in life was to be a mother. I gave up, after 16 years in a relationship, I accepted the fact that I would never be a parent. Not what was in the stars for me i suppose. Until this past november, unexpectedly, I got pregnant. What a precious gift. Now, not in a relationship, I Feel sooo incredibly blessed, I suppose I am meant to be a single parent, and I am ok with that. Not the ideal situation, but mine none the less. Please tell your friend, that miracles do happen, my doctor says that I am one of them. Also never lose hope.

As for being a surrogate, I don't know how I feel about it, I have recently mentioned to a friend that I would consider doing it for her, she is in her 40's and wants a child in the worst way, but can't have her own. I mentioned the other day, that after I have mine, I would consider having one for her, for me I feel blessed to be having one. I'm not greedy. So I have thought about, and will continue to think about it...and we will see what happens.

What ever you decide, I wish you all the best, and your friend as well...
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Surrogate