Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Updated Profile      Home login  
 AUTHOR
Updated ProfilePage 1 of 1    
Can you guys PLEASE take a look at my new profile and give me your honest feedback?? I'm really really trying here. I'm soooo much better in person than writing it all down. Thanks so much!!

*HUGS*
Kimberly
Updated Profile
Posted: 2/20/2006 6:29:00 PM
hmmmmmmmm very good idea.........any suggestions? LOL I hate coming up with titles.........but i'm thinking about it :)

Thanks so much for the input!

Kimberly
 Arsenia
Msg: 3
Updated Profile
Posted: 2/20/2006 6:40:06 PM
I really don't like the second last picture, I don't know something about it is just so unattractive!

Make up tip: Have you ever though of using lip liner for your lips and putting a neutral based lip colour and some high gloss...will make your lips looks fuller and will bring more attention to your face.
 crazymoronx
Msg: 4
Updated Profile
Posted: 2/21/2006 9:22:10 AM
It's alright except for that last little line "Enjoy the ride!"

It's a little misleading. It may lead men to beleive that you're easy. Also mentioning that you do NOT live with your parents signals to me that you are very unconfident in your ability to take care of yourself, and must assert that you can. Kinda scary.

I'd give it a 6/10.
Updated Profile
Posted: 2/21/2006 2:08:27 PM
Ok,

I've taken all your suggestions, and have updated it again :) I will get this right one of these days :)

Thanks for all your help!

*HUGS*
Updated Profile
Posted: 2/21/2006 2:13:51 PM
ooooooooh great idea.....thanks hon :)
Updated Profile
Posted: 2/21/2006 2:26:24 PM
Thanks Betty will work on doing that now!
Updated Profile
Posted: 2/22/2006 3:17:04 PM
bump...any other comments?
 NerdwithBirds
Msg: 9
Updated Profile
Posted: 2/23/2006 12:25:46 PM
I don't mean to be a pain, but when I see a title like "You Have Me At Hello"
That implies that you are easy and all I have to do is say hello. Which to me is appauling, I like a challenge. This is a guys point of view.
 jlizzy
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Updated Profile
Posted: 10/21/2007 5:19:41 AM
I like your profile!

I think BigEvol might have a point with the "you have me at hello" bit. I've seen a guy use it and it was kind of cute but maybe for a woman it says too much "I'm easy"...

Other than that nice work ;)
 Sweet_Sexy_Sassy79
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Updated Profile
Posted: 10/21/2007 9:09:02 AM
Thanks guys for the suggestions :)

I am working on new wording...will be changing it soon!

Kimberly
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Updated Profile