Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Ian Brown-Stone Roses      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Whitey5.10.74
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Ian Brown-Stone RosesPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
The Stone Roses are to reform and have announced two huge gigs at Heaton park, Manchester next year in late June.
I saw Oasis there last year, its an excellent concert venue.
Almost everyone I know on Facebook is excited, and hoping to get a ticket. I might go, my mate know's Ian Brown quite well (he lived next door to him for years), he will be able to get on the guest list. I've been to see Ian Brown a couple of times last year. Plus I would be able to wear my £110 Adidas Ian Brown's.
 mister_Harvey
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Ian Brown-Stone Roses
Posted: 10/18/2011 1:49:22 PM
Cant get excited I was meant to see them back in the day but a mountain biking accident screwed that up.

I shall not go because I love their music.
 Whitey5.10.74
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Ian Brown-Stone Roses
Posted: 10/18/2011 3:19:44 PM
the best manc band fa me is happy mondays.
Happy Mondays are class, seen them a few times, last time about 4/5 years ago? Same day the smoking ban came into effect ( Shaun Ryder came on stage smoking), they were only on 50 minutes, but they were quality when they were.
 Bodiesroadie
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Ian Brown-Stone Roses
Posted: 10/22/2011 7:14:59 AM
225,000 tickets sold out in less than an hour, now that's what you call a popular band.

I suspect Ian Brown was the main attraction...even though he can't sing anymore...
 Whitey5.10.74
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Ian Brown-Stone Roses
Posted: 3/28/2012 10:14:59 AM

One good album,shite live,and heaton parks a shite venue.
All the sheep are bleating about it though so they must be good eh?
Actually, Heaton Park is a class venue for a summer concert.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Ian Brown-Stone Roses