Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > One-night stands!!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 FrancoisC
Msg: 13
One-night stands!!!Page 1 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
NO, not enough time to get to know each other. I search for conversation, friendship, compatibilty, knowing what each other are seeking. For me a "one night stand," serves no purpose, as a male, it leaves nothing to reflect upon later, especially with maturity I have learnt that: I have never seduced a woman in my life (I have been seduced). In a sexual relationship there is that essential adjustment. AND no need to sexually bond if it is "love at first sight." That comes later and much more appreciated.
 here now
Msg: 15
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 3/6/2006 4:04:02 PM
hollo philip here i would like to have sex with you my fetish is nickers and stockings please call me on 0409830242 or 47314048 i live sydney merto area lets please hook up????????
 FrancoisC
Msg: 20
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 3/7/2006 12:32:32 PM
Did Jesus masturbate?, Read the sermon on the mount, it shows he was a "wishfull thinker. Ahhhhh, I guess he was human and dreamed about the best. Wellll, ain't that what mastubation all about. I have my "dream lover" there all the time, BUT she's gone when its' all over. AND I not keen on doing it "standing up?"
 hrtgirl78
Msg: 25
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 3/12/2006 1:28:01 AM
it is an each to thier own sort of thing and dont think its makes or breaks a person, did my fair share in my younger yrs and found some peoples reaction quite narrow minded, i didnt class myself as a slut just didnt want a relationship but still had a healthy appetite, as long as ur carefull then have a ball, just dnt judge a person for their choices in life it is their life afterall
 MegaKermit
Msg: 26
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 3/12/2006 2:19:40 AM
a bit of quick bacon never hurts
 guitargod
Msg: 31
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 5/8/2006 7:31:06 AM
good on you hun, there ain't nothing better
 omgwtf
Msg: 36
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 5/8/2006 10:54:00 PM
well far be it for me to start controversy... lol

OK this is an awesome topic for starters and has many angles of approach.

This is where I believe we live or parents lives over. Why? Church like fudd said. How so? The fear of god. In order to be "correct" we "must" get married in order to breed. How wonderful, if life was a fairytale. But it aint and we have all evolved our own opinions on religion, to the horror of the church. We all know there's no god up there or down there, unless we want there to be. We can all live happy fulfilling lives with or without religion, to the horror of the church lol.

So lets imagine a god free state. No fear of god at all on any level. From birth to death, god free. oh what a utopia lol.

So now I don't need to be "coupled" in order to breed. Sex is no longer a sin and masturbation is neither a dirty word nor shunned. AND a one night stand is fine and dandy. We live by a set of commonly agreed MORAL laws and/or rules.

woohoo!!!11!1!1one!1!1!1!!

OK now back to reality. Why is it that we ALL would love a good shag, right now? But wait a minute... first you have to, and, and, and, and... Imagine if.. You go out meet someone you get along with, enjoy their company, sleep with and move right along. Whats wrong with that? oh feelings, emotions, the fairytale "i love you, happily ever after"

I reckon we should embrace the "one night stand" more. Accept it, enjoy it and not fear any consequences. Not be judgemental, and not expect that person to be exclusively yours, Not want ownership of people to selfishly keep to ourselves. If two people of even more (lol) want to be exclusively someones then so be it, fantastic. Respect that because we are all human beings and must live together.

bah, who am I kidding, there's too many emotions and human relations issues to contend with. We as humans compete and strive to be the best because winning is breed into us young. There are race issues within these issues too.
So bugger it, we all have to put up with what we have right now lol. One night stands are good if you can get them, but most times people have tooooo many hang-ups to allow themselves the freedom to do so. If we do we are then judged by those whom don't as evil sinners.

So as long as no-one gets hurt its all good. Which comes down to honesty. If you have to lie or make yourself into someone your not in order to achieve a "one night stand" then you are morally wrong and... god is watching your every move :P bahahahahaha
 sparticuss
Msg: 40
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 7/6/2006 12:39:11 AM
Depends

The last one nighter I had was, technically , a one nighter, but it wasn't a pick up.

It was a girl who I'd known for years. She cleared out on her bf and then took a quick interstate holiday to clear her head.

Lobbed in on me not sure what to do next but she appreciated bouncing ideas off me.

It wasn't hard to convince her that she was fine, she could take care of herself, with or without a bf and that life would go on.

We talked for a bit too long so I just invited her to sleep over. I Hadn't intended to pester her for sex after the break up but she said she wanted to see if she could still enjoy it after the break up.

She could, and she did.

Next day she continued her travels and, a month after she returned home she met her future husband.
 sparticuss
Msg: 41
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 7/6/2006 12:44:05 AM
Sanity
One thing has me puzzled.
This guy must have been pretty abusive if he was jailed for it. Its rare in wife bashings and almost unheard of in husband bashings.

Why did you go back to him even if it was just for sex?
When you already knew that you could pick up any number of regular, or casual partners, who would quite happily put you flat on your back and make you happy?

And not belt you one afterwards?????
 blondishbrown
Msg: 42
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 7/6/2006 1:41:22 AM
rural girl

"All these people that dont do one nights stands! Does anyone have sex any more??? "

Yes but not for just 1 night!! And not on the first date!!! Or the 2nd.... or the ???? lol.

blondishbrown
Msg: 43
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 7/6/2006 1:42:32 AM
Can somebody please tell me how to enclose someone else's post in a box like a quote???
I don't know how to do it.
 sparticuss
Msg: 47
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 7/6/2006 2:43:27 AM
Its refreshing to see the number of girls who are starting to be up front and honest about their one nighters.

And I'm talking about the honesty too. Not the sex. It's really refreshing.
 blondishbrown
Msg: 48
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 7/6/2006 3:03:45 AM
[double-click and copy the text from the previous post. click reply and paste into message box.. at the top right hand side you will see this

This allows you to quote a previous post. ]

just testing.
 blondishbrown
Msg: 49
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 7/6/2006 3:04:52 AM

[double-click and copy the text from the previous post. click reply and paste into message box.. at the top right hand side you will see this

This allows you to quote a previous post.

oooops, just let me try again.

blondishbrown
Msg: 50
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 7/6/2006 3:06:23 AM
Thank you allipallioops!!!
 decanus
Msg: 52
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 9/20/2006 7:56:34 PM
come to my place any day i work until 4pm 7/75 ocean parade coffs i think we could have a good i have no photo but i am good looking hope to hear from u decanus
 Vote4Pedro
Msg: 53
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 9/20/2006 10:06:28 PM
^^^ No worries mate, hope you like pineapple

No way in hell one night stands..my standard is maximum one hour standing. If they don't show up, I classify that as being stood up.
 jumpupnkissme
Msg: 54
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 9/20/2006 11:13:54 PM
I've nothing against one night stands... (safe and concentual) Can be fun and pleasurable but I've never been able to completely reach the "peak" that way. I guess I need alittle something more from the other person for that. Or, I could keep trying
 jumpupnkissme
Msg: 56
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 9/20/2006 11:32:05 PM
Why, thank you Mr. fs. It's amazing how someone on the other side of the world can make your night... err... very early morning (2:40 AM).
 marleymae
Msg: 57
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 5/7/2007 6:23:18 AM
I think they are fine as long as they are safe and consensual. If you are single and have no ties- why not?
 roxy127
Msg: 58
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 5/7/2007 6:58:04 AM
I also think they're fine,so,long as you don't get emotionally involved....in which case,you might want a relationship to ensue(and that rarely happens......).....but,so long as you're playing it safe,and you're not hurting anybody,i dont see a problem.....--can be a LOT of fun......:)
 batie
Msg: 59
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 5/9/2007 11:37:31 AM
Gota love the one nighters NOT

worked in night clubs for many years, seen so many hook ups it would make your head spin then the following week the same people guys and gals back in again looking for the next victim.
Seem to me at the time its a game for lonley people.

I think seeing this over a couple of yrs turned me off the idea of one nighters.

Plus i think any woman i can get into bed in a couple of hrs is not the type of woman i'd want to sleep with. would rather go with out and wait.

This is not saying that is wrong or bad its up to the people involed. just not my thing.
 marleymae
Msg: 60
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 5/9/2007 7:39:37 PM
People have one night stands for any number of reasons and being 'lonely' generally isn't one of them and I did say GENERALLY. I know many people (male and female) that are not lonely and do not have self esteem issues that love one night stands for various reasons. I am not a person that will go out and sleep with just anyone, let alone someone I have met a few hours previously BUT I have had one night stands in the past and I am sure most people have- for whatever reason. We all live.
 batie
Msg: 62
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 5/9/2007 11:06:26 PM
Webster's 1913 Dictionary
Pronunciation: slŭt
n. 1. An untidy woman; a slattern.
Sluts are good enough to make a sloven's porridge.
- Old Proverb.
2. A servant girl; a drudge.
Our little girl Susan is a most admirable slut, and pleases us mightily, doing more service than both the others.
- Pepys.
3. A female dog; a ****.

WordNet Dictionary
Noun 1. slut - a dirty untidy woman
Synonyms: slovenly woman, trollop, slattern
2. slut - a woman adulterer
Synonyms: adulteress, fornicatress, hussy, loose woman, strumpet, trollop, jade

Hope that helps you with the meaning
 lansvale1
Msg: 65
One-night stands!!!
Posted: 5/13/2007 9:11:47 AM
Hello all,im new here,just thought i would
pop in and say hi,im dave from sydney,its nice to meet you
all
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > One-night stands!!!