Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > one thing that drives you nuts about a particular *friend*      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Call me Sweet
Msg: 2
one thing that drives you nuts about a particular *friend*Page 1 of 1    
OMG...Fluffy...what is worse is knowing people that are obsessed with cleaning every nook and cranny when they're having company. I know a certain couple that even wipes down all the mouldings along the floor, weekly!!! They'll stay up all night, to get the job done. I'd like my house to be spotless, but with my kids...it's never gonna happen.
 Walts
Msg: 3
one thing that drives you nuts about a particular *friend*
Posted: 2/28/2006 3:03:52 PM
Any house that is to be a home will never ever be spotless...........
 Captain Sargasmo
Msg: 10
Posted: 2/28/2006 8:20:59 PM
now...i'm sometimes late myself...

but i have a friend who's perpetually late. the few times he's been on time i've nearly choked on my surprise! normally it's about 1/2 hour, but he's getting better.

i've heard that with some people, sometimes he wouldn't even show up!
 RandyRockit
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2006 9:35:42 PM
Phone calls at least once a week about nothing for 20 min?
I guess i am a meet in person type?
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > one thing that drives you nuts about a particular *friend*