Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > TOMBOYS      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 harryarse
Msg: 2
TOMBOYSPage 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
yes they are the best easy to hang out with they understand u better they rock,better sex to thier more open and kool about,your a hot tomboy
 harryarse
Msg: 4
TOMBOYS
Posted: 1/30/2005 8:27:03 AM
best of luck to u too dude
 jimi77
Msg: 5
TOMBOYS
Posted: 1/30/2005 11:33:59 AM
Yes I love a girl that is a bit of a tom boy.. Not the ones with the short spiky hair, blue jeans, black boots and a biker wallet. But a woman that can still be feminine. Blue jeans to high heels kind of girl. i want her to still be very much a women.
 biggum2k
Msg: 6
TOMBOYS
Posted: 1/30/2005 12:18:12 PM
I love girls that can hang out with the guys and act like a guy, but still knows how to be a girl, and get dressed up from time to time. I'm totally into those girls who love to play sports do athletic stuff and aren't afraid to get their hands dirty. Girly girls are nice to look at but give me a tom boy any day of the week.
 MikeJ
Msg: 14
TOMBOYS
Posted: 1/30/2005 7:45:26 PM
The rule of tomboyism:

If you're a cute/gorgeous/hotbodied woman, you can be a tomboy, we don't care.

If you're not, don't, you're just giving us another reason to ignore you.
 Ender
Msg: 15
TOMBOYS
Posted: 1/30/2005 8:06:23 PM
Tomboys are kinda hot.....if a girl is into workign on cars it gives us somethign in common....I dunno. It all depends on the girl in question.
 stormycs
Msg: 22
view profile
History
TOMBOYS
Posted: 1/31/2005 11:31:22 AM
And you think WE will ever understand YOU?!?!

As aeklock said, tho, sometimes you do need time apart from someone, a place you can go that belongs just to you. People need to dedfine themselves in ways that are unique to themselves, and not just as part of their partenr's life. Having said that, dating a tomboy would not necessarily impinge on tis, you just need different places. I love tomboys, mainly because as a general rule they are more self-confident thatn girly-girls. There are plenty of confident girly-gilrs out there, but not too many tomboys lacking in self-confidence,because it takes guts to be a tomboy, and not play the "normal" role of a woman as demanded by society.

So keep up the tomboyness, and u will find the right guy - but probably not among your current friend set. Nothing against them, especially since I don't know them, but htey all knwo you, and if none of 'em's put a move on you yet, I don't see them doing so any time in the near future. But u r too hot 2b single for long.

Cheerz!
 Citan
Msg: 30
TOMBOYS
Posted: 3/6/2005 5:20:54 PM
Recouping from a skull fracture on POF... now this is the life..
Just so you guys now, funny coincidence, in Thai a "Tom" is the "male" lesbian, the ... I don't know what you call them in english.. like.. a butch-dyke? Kind of politcally incorrect but I got nothing.... my best friend here is a Tom... and when she is walking with her girlfriend you can't tell she is not the man, except that she is far too feminine and cute in that "I'm a 19 year old 10 year old" way.
Just figured I'd pass it on...
Also.. in Thai... a penis is called a "jew".... enjoy
 xander
Msg: 32
TOMBOYS
Posted: 3/8/2005 8:02:42 PM
"If a girl is into sports, into guy things, loves sex and is completely in love with her man, loyal to him and respectful of him, why wouldn't he want her around ?"

He would. That *is* pretty d*mn close to ideal (other than a tomboy who can, after all that, do the occasional dressing up as a girly-girl and make all his friends jealous).
 kazak
Msg: 33
TOMBOYS
Posted: 3/8/2005 8:18:09 PM
One of my earliest crushes was on a tomboy. They are simply more approachable and respond more directly then the typical woman. You can be more playful as well.
 budman_23
Msg: 34
TOMBOYS
Posted: 3/9/2005 12:03:43 PM
Yeah I do believe tomboys are awesome. My wife is a tomboy. That know what you like, and they don't have a problem hanging out and drinking with your friends. Not only that, but I found that tomboys are AWESOME in bed.
 Sliv
Msg: 48
TOMBOYS
Posted: 3/29/2005 6:30:13 PM
I have no interest in sports, I like feminine women. However, I've lots of friends that love girls that hang out as "one of the guys", etc., some of them are jocks or whatever. To each their own

I'm not a "macho" type guy, so if the girl is less than girly then we make a pretty odd couple.
 endogoddess
Msg: 54
view profile
History
TOMBOYS
Posted: 4/6/2005 10:50:15 AM
I guess im stuck somewhere in between. IM not a tomboy sports type girl but im not real girly either. I love getting out in the garage twisting wrenches on my 67 convert firebird.
 Frrosty
Msg: 56
TOMBOYS
Posted: 4/6/2005 2:32:32 PM
<----absolutely LOVES tomboys.
 timluv69
Msg: 57
TOMBOYS
Posted: 4/6/2005 9:33:34 PM
OH YEAH....guys like tomboys
 WeekendHuntressKatelynn21
Msg: 58
TOMBOYS
Posted: 4/28/2005 9:31:53 PM
I love being a tomboy..
I always hated that girly stuff.

I knew I was having a girl when I got pregnant.. (mama's intuition)

So I have been learning how to be girly for my daughters sake..

It's not working...

I grew up with a single dad so I was never taught what was lady like and not..

I'll do the girly thing for my daughter.. and maybe a certain POFer..
-----------------(but that is another thread)--------------^

But I'm a happy girl in my cut off shorts, tank tops flip flops and no make up..
hiking, biking and running.
Save the fancy stuff for a girl who prefurs it...
 jheldatksuedu
Msg: 59
TOMBOYS
Posted: 4/28/2005 9:40:30 PM
Nothing better then a tomboy in my book, some one that wants to join me in my travels, and everything else I do. From under the tractor with wrenches to up on the roof with a hammer, then clean up a little with shirt, jeans and boots, go out and dance for a few hours, knock down a couple beers, later join me in my bed, flannels pjs are ok, probably not gonna stay on no matter what she's wearing. Sleep snuggled up to get ready and do it all over tomorrow, that's heaven. Where do sign, I'm in.
 Double Cabin
Msg: 60
view profile
History
TOMBOYS
Posted: 4/28/2005 10:19:26 PM
Tah, Tah, Tah,tah, tomboys! (Put's his Scotch Cap back on his sweating brow for Bugs Bunny isn't the only thing that brings out the beast in him.
 carribeanking7
Msg: 61
TOMBOYS
Posted: 4/29/2005 2:09:59 AM
goood for you...girly girls usually find guy to be smelly and scruffy...
me I like the Amazons..kind of tomboys on steroids...but theyre very rare.
 BrantfordJoe
Msg: 64
TOMBOYS
Posted: 4/30/2005 2:59:46 PM

they don't really like tomboys, lauren, they just say they do. let a barbie girl show interest and they are gone quicker than that arm-wrestling match he beat you at last weekend.

I actually prefer tomboys myself, crazy head over heels for this one girl I know, wears jeans, plays womens fastball, loves camping (going interior), fishing etc.. Too bad she doesn't feel the same way...
 budman_23
Msg: 66
TOMBOYS
Posted: 7/17/2009 5:18:40 AM
there is not a damn thing wrong with tomboys and i would never leave my tomboy wife so for some damn barbie girl. I like a girl who can get down and dirty with me and still have sex while she is dirty or right on the hood of the car we just spent 4 hours working on.
 whytwater
Msg: 67
TOMBOYS
Posted: 7/17/2009 5:30:49 AM

Tomboy's rock! Nothing like jeans, t-shirt and a ballcap

Lol!! Uhhhh, I'm not a hat guy, so she could go head naked and still delight me, but I do love the "can-do" attitude and approach that tomboys (God!! Who thought of that pejorative term?!!) seem to employ, and an active, no gender-boundary lifestyle greatly appeals to me (it's a sexual stimulant, for both of us).
Everybody wants intimacy, and much of that comes with sharing experiences. I like living in the woods sometimes, certainly playing there, body-surfing breakers at the beach, rafting the more wild rivers, all physical sensations, thrills, that, like sex, are far more stimulating shared than solo.
 kpooks
Msg: 68
view profile
History
TOMBOYS
Posted: 7/17/2009 7:00:45 AM
Yes! Depending on what she looks like, of course, is whether I find a tomboy attractive. I like the spunk though, the spice.
 Zebra Circle
Msg: 69
TOMBOYS
Posted: 7/18/2009 7:10:29 AM

Anyway, do guys LIKE tomboys?

Absolutely, 100% affirmative!

I can't stand chickies. When I go camping, for example, I want a woman who doesn't feel the need to shower, doesn't need make-up, and can get down and dirty. I've been camping before where there are women who use the bathrooms with electrical outlets to curl their hair, put on their make-up, put on some perfume, and it borderline disgusts me.

Give me a tomboy any day! One who isn't afraid of bugs, can slam some beer, can laugh at raunchy humor, and can get up in the morning, take a quick shower, throw on some clothes, and is ready and rarin' ta go!
 jokatee23
Msg: 70
TOMBOYS
Posted: 3/19/2012 6:31:07 PM
Good Point I LUV TOMBOY FEMALES and plan on marrying one !! I HATE and YES I HATE SUPER feminine females thats all about hair and nails and pocket books 24/7 365 Id rather have a tomboy female anyday !!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > TOMBOYS