Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Sugar Daddys and Sugar Mommas      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Naughtygrrl069
Msg: 2
Sugar Daddys and Sugar MommasPage 1 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
To be honest, I was offered by a few men to take care of me and spoil me. I'm not that kind of person so I said no! but there are lots of men and women out there that would do that to be with someone they think they can't get on their own.

That's my personnal opinion!
 summerbuns
Msg: 8
Sugar Daddys and Sugar Mommas
Posted: 3/8/2006 8:20:42 AM
Lately I have been telling everyone I meet that I need a sugar daddy. I think that I may be halfway serious. I mean if all I have to do is look nice and possibly put out every once in a while, what is the big deal? It will get me the nice things that I can't afford myself. It also doesn't seem much different than the relationships I'm in right now, with the exception of the extravagent gifts. I say if you can, do. I'm not involved, so why the hell not?
 summerbuns
Msg: 10
Posted: 3/8/2006 8:36:50 AM
So what if I am in a relationship only to obtain an orgasm? Is that putting my self-respect in jeopardy? I think that it all depends on your mind set or the way you frame things. I would still take a sugar daddy any day. It would not affect, one iota, how much I respect myself. It may affect how much others respect me though. It is all the means to an end.
 Fran_Gal
Msg: 12
Posted: 3/8/2006 8:42:23 AM
just a form of prostitution
no more, no less.....
 summerbuns
Msg: 13
Posted: 3/8/2006 8:44:52 AM
Anyone that I interact regularly with, I consider myself to have a relationship with. That maybe a friendship, a lover, my doctor...

Anyway, I think that people are in realtionships for all kinds of reasons. If someone wants love and repsect, then they should find it. If someone wants spa days and jewlery, then they should find that. I'm out to make my life comfortable in every way. Maybe a sugar daddy would do that.

I always wanted to be a prostitute.
 Fran_Gal
Msg: 16
Posted: 3/8/2006 8:49:15 AM
wouldnt it be easier to spend your time and energy going
to college than trying to please a man into buying you trinkets
and things that only depriciate?

I wouldnt mess with any of that....
 summerbuns
Msg: 17
Posted: 3/8/2006 9:03:03 AM
Yep, I guess that this will be my last post too. I have a college education. I have a home. I have a car. I get bored. I do think it would be fun to get presents just for being me. I may have romanticised the whole sugar daddy thing. Who knows? Be well.
 Bandito
Msg: 18
Posted: 3/8/2006 9:08:57 AM
I have spent my whole adult life providing for others so hell yes, it be nice to be spoiled and pampered by someone else for a change...bring on those Sugar Mama's. I would even change my name to Duece Bigalow if that would help
 Fry Lock
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2006 9:16:42 AM
I took care of my ex for 6 years, cause it was way too easy for him not to work when I paid for everything; never again; on my own now, paying my own way, and if you can't contribute, I don't want to play....
 doll parts
Msg: 24
Posted: 3/8/2006 10:17:52 AM
Ok, is he still a sugar daddy if you don't sleep with him?

I have a friend who buys me things because he's in love with me, and refuses to take them back when I don't want them. I've made my lack of interest painfully clear...but he still continues to buy me gifts.

All we do is talk on the phone, occasionally. And we've hung out a few times. I love him as a friend - and he says that he can settle for that. But he continues to buy me lavish gifts (not houses...or cars, lol) but things like IPOD's and phones. And it makes me uncomfortable.

Does that make me a prostitute? At times I feel like I'm using him, but giving back the gifts always depresses him. And telling him to quit it depresses him as well.
 Fran_Gal
Msg: 25
Posted: 3/8/2006 10:21:00 AM
^ that is called a friend....post 25.....
not a sugar daddy, sugar daddy means sex for money and trinkets

good for you for not giving it up....
stupid of him to think he can buy you.....
LOL
works out well for you, not him

too bad for him
LOL.... he is thinking the trinkets will win you over
at some point, hoping to maniplutate you.....
hes not a good friend... good thing he has money
LOL
 doll parts
Msg: 27
Posted: 3/8/2006 10:39:02 AM
lol! thanks frangal! that's pretty well the way I look at it too!
 Intercooler
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 3/8/2006 10:57:48 AM
Hmmmm........I wonder why we never hear about sugar daddy/momma relationships with fairy tale endings? Yesss...........interesting indeed.....
 summerbuns
Msg: 31
Posted: 3/8/2006 10:58:27 AM
Consenting adults. That is all there is to it.
 dave1234
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2006 6:20:28 AM

(Msg 13) Anyway, I think that people are in realtionships for all kinds of reasons. If someone wants love and repsect, then they should find it. If someone wants spa days and jewlery, then they should find that. I'm out to make my life comfortable in every way. Maybe a sugar daddy would do that.

There's nothing wrong with that. If we read the profiles of most people on here they all have a list. They all want something from a prospective mate. Good conversation, ability to ski or golf, educated, employed......the list goes on and on.

We all have different abilities. It's no more shallow to want someone with money than it is to want someone who is athletic or adept at small talk/conversation or has an affinity for animals or .........
 choklitkiss
Msg: 37
Posted: 4/1/2006 8:51:24 AM
Nothing wrong with a man (or a woman) wanting to spend money or give gifts to whomever he wants to, if it makes him happy. I really don't see the difference between that and marriage or a steady relationship, in where there may or may not be sex. If someone wants to do things for you, give you nice things, take you shopping, spend time with you and take you nice places, then I guess I have had my share of sugar daddies, and loved it.
 dave1234
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2006 11:19:00 AM

(Msg 47) There are good Sugar Daddies and Sugar Mommas and there are happy stories.

Exactly. Besides, what is the difference between a young woman preferring a guy that has a nice car over one driving a second hand rust bucket and a woman preferring a man with an expensive car compared to the average guy?

When everyone take responsibilities for his/her own actions, no one shoud be more naive than the others.

Again, I agree. In this day and age, with internet technology, who can legitimately claim naivety?
 traveler0978
Msg: 52
Posted: 4/2/2006 11:49:18 AM
Chaos, since inquiring minds want to know, one destination from my web wanderings, sugardaddie dot calm probably would be close to what you'd want... Seems some folks feel $ and relationships are or should be unrelated; on the other hand, you can always go where the well to do are, and fall in love, right?
 cutterdawgzz
Msg: 55
Posted: 5/11/2006 7:24:49 AM
i am a crossdresser,was born a man but in my heart i am a girl,i need sugar momma or daddy,i can be what u want when u want,i am in easley sc
 cutterdawgzz
Msg: 56
Posted: 5/11/2006 7:25:37 AM
i am a crossdresser,was born a man but in my heart i am a girl,i need sugar momma or daddy,i can be what u want when u want,i am in easley sc
 Polly_G
Msg: 57
Posted: 5/11/2006 7:26:21 AM
I've had a few offers by sugar daddys but respectfully declined. Just seems very superficial to me and helpless.
 sayonara7
Msg: 59
Posted: 5/11/2006 8:04:52 AM
Who cares.Ewww....sugar daddy???No thanks, I have far too much self respect for myself to get married to a man for his money and live off of him as a parasite.Not my cup of tea.I want to stand on my own two feet someday, not rely on someone else and be paralysed.Besides, someday I want to go around the world and help people, so I don't really think there is any time to be someone's trophy wife.
 Trishnaa
Msg: 68
Posted: 6/24/2006 6:17:14 PM
That's just stupid.Why would anyone sell their self respect just to get some gifts and be spoiled??? You can always spoil yourself and gift yourself with your own hard earned money.

Weird...some people don't make sense to me at all.

~*Flavia*~
 Huggablehottie
Msg: 71
Posted: 9/9/2006 8:44:50 PM
Yes, they do exist, and I think it is acceptable.
What someone wants to do with their money and time
is their business.
 MrGordonGecko
Msg: 76
Posted: 9/10/2006 1:51:21 AM
If two people have a situation and they are happy with it and each other, and they don't interfere with anyone else's happiness, why begrude them that?

Too many people want something, don't want to ask for it, and don't want to feel like they owe you something for it even if they take it. Essentially they want it all. And "all" isn't always about money. Well that's not real life, in real life, you have to have tradeoffs for the things you want and the things you have.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Sugar Daddys and Sugar Mommas