Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Ladies, do you want brutal honesty on your profile??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 eddie0221
Msg: 1
Ladies, do you want brutal honesty on your profile??Page 1 of 30    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30)
Ok, I have some time on my hands. I will rate your profile with brutal honesty! And will also pick one good thing that stands out and one bad thing.
 eddie0221
Msg: 2
Ladies, do you want brutal honesty on your profile??
Posted: 3/8/2006 4:04:15 PM
Guys are welcome too. Lets get the ball rolling!! American Idol is coming on soon!!
 eddie0221
Msg: 3
Posted: 3/9/2006 9:05:56 AM
prettyinpinkut, you seem like the type that any guy would love to date. For me though you seem a little bit too wild. Is that a picture of you in a motel?? When I saw that you were a teacher, especially kindergarten, It turned me off to see a picture of you flipping the bird. You are hot, can't take that away from you. But I would not give you a second look.
 _-AmAnDa-_
Msg: 4
Posted: 3/9/2006 2:32:27 PM
hey, ill take a review!
 eddie0221
Msg: 5
Posted: 3/9/2006 3:03:23 PM
Hola Rosa, I finished reading your profile and I'm still sitting here confused about what your interests are. What type of Music do you like? Do you like horror movies? Can you Salsa? You are very beautiful but yet I would not contact you because I'm not sure of common interests. Just a few changes and you will be on your way to meeting "Mr. Wright" Good luck preciosa.
 eddie0221
Msg: 6
Posted: 3/9/2006 3:13:38 PM
hello amanda. First I will start with your looks. I too am a sucker for gorgous eyes. You seem to have very pretty eyes and would like to see clearer pictures of them. As far as your profile, I would take out alot of the eyes "I's" and re-phrase your sentences. I would take out the sentence that says your not sure what you want to do once your school is finished and re-phrase with "Once I graduate, I will be keeping my options open" Overall, I liked it...good luck.
 eddie0221
Msg: 7
Posted: 3/9/2006 3:22:25 PM
what's up sensisativa? I just got done reading yours and WOW! Ladies, here is a smart and funny guy that knows what he is looking for in life. Your profile is very well written and it shows that thought was put in the making. If I could pick one thing that may be wrong it would be at "the first date" it may be dinner instead of diner. Great Job, you may have a career in helping others write a decent profile.
 eddie0221
Msg: 8
Posted: 3/9/2006 3:39:52 PM
You're a funny guy. I found myself laughing at your profile. It is very catchy and well worded. The P.S was a nice touch. But again I have to find one thing wrong so here goes..."it would just be somewheres that we both wanted to go" take the "s" off of somewheres. GREAT JOB

P.S try and get better pictures that are not blury.
 eddie0221
Msg: 9
Posted: 3/9/2006 4:34:56 PM
prcdntattedincali, OMG where do I start. At some points you are very negative. I think your profile would make a man think that you have alot of emotional baggage. Some men are not ready for that. On the other hand, you are gorgeous. Your smile had me melted. I am not into piercings but they are a nice touch on you. I would start over from scratch and try to be more positive. I would leave out that you been through alot of s#$. Did I mention how beautiful you are?? And your eyes, WOW! I would not contact you because I would feel that I would be on a short leashe before we even got to know eachother. But I never said I wouldn't dream about you!
 eddie0221
Msg: 10
Posted: 3/9/2006 4:37:50 PM
prcdntattedincali, I would also change your main picture and make the last one your main.
 ~Tia~
Msg: 11
Here is a review alright, and a warning to all decent persons on the site
Posted: 3/9/2006 6:01:14 PM
Go ahead, Ed. It would be interesting to get an opinion.
 eddie0221
Msg: 12
Posted: 3/9/2006 6:23:34 PM
Tia, your profile comes off to me as boring. Nothing stands out about you that I would remember. I would like to see more of your sense of humor. On a bright note, being a animal lover is a plus and you have a beautiful dog. More pictures would be another plus. Good luck!
 ~Tia~
Msg: 13
Posted: 3/9/2006 6:59:07 PM
Thanks for the response, and the constructive criticism. Especially thanks for the comments on my furry girl. She's the center of my life right now. The more pictures will come, when I get more. I'll work on the lack of entertainment value. Thanks again.
 eddie0221
Msg: 14
Eddie I could use some critiquing
Posted: 3/9/2006 7:54:07 PM
Tarella, who cares what your profile says! You are breath-taking! Ok, so I did read your profile and I find not a thing wrong with it. I love the picture with you hiding in the flowers. I love the fact that you participate in your childrens activities. You are definitely one that I would persue and try and make a match with. You got it going on, Mom!!!!
 kikilynn
Msg: 15
Posted: 3/9/2006 11:46:54 PM
Hi eddie,
Take a stab at an old bird, will ya?
 eddie0221
Msg: 16
Posted: 3/10/2006 7:46:54 AM
Hi kikilynn, You are smart, funny, and beautiful. What more can you ask for? When I first "glanced" at your profile, my first reaction was "wow, this one is long". But while reading it kept me very interested and wanting to read more. I see that looks are very important to you in a man and some may call that shallow. But hey, you are a woman that knows what she wants! Your pictures are nice. I especially like the one with you holding 2 drinks. You have that devilish grin. Anyway, you are beautiful and I wish you all the luck!
 eddie0221
Msg: 17
Posted: 3/16/2006 2:29:46 PM
Hello Perfect Sunshine. Ok here we go. What are some things that you find attractive in a guy? What are you looking for when It comes to a relationship? I would like to see you describe more about what you are looking for. Also, you like to travel? What are some places that you have been to? What are your favorites? You listed alot of interests but I guess I would prefer little details about some of them.

Your pictures are nice and I think you have a warm smile. Good luck in your search!
 eddie0221
Msg: 18
Posted: 3/16/2006 3:16:19 PM
ok, the first thing that jumps out is the drug question. Either you do them or you don't. I hate "prefer not to say" on that question. Also all CAPS have to go. It really is an eye sore to read. The pictures are nice and you are very attractive. You seem like an energetic and fun women that anyone would have a good time with. Good Luck to you!

You have a few errors such as "FALT" instead of fault and "about my date" there is a word that is wrong there..I think it was "me"
 eddie0221
Msg: 19
Posted: 3/16/2006 3:23:32 PM

Im not looking for multiple partners or head games, just a down to earth guy that takes great pride in his appearance, is very confident, dresses and smells great, and one that knows how to treat a lady.

This is a run-on sentence. I would break this down into maybe 3 different sentences. I wish you wouldn't have use the "let fate decide" line. I would really be interested on what your ideal date would be. Your picture....well I can tell that you are very attractive but I'm sure that you could have had me drooling with a clearer picture. Good Luck to you!!!
 eddie0221
Msg: 20
Posted: 3/16/2006 3:30:41 PM
Your very welcome jennalynn. By the way, your heading is a definite attention grabber!!
 eddie0221
Msg: 21
Posted: 3/17/2006 7:40:18 AM
angelindevilsden wow, where do I start. Your profile reminds me of a show that Tyra did a few days ago. The topic was "biatches" "and damn proud"! You seem like you have come across a few A$$holes in your time and you are fed up! You know what you want and of course know what you don't want. You are young, beautiful, and goal orientated. That is a huge plus. I would not tell you to change anything because your profile comes across as "real" Good Luck to you!!
 eddie0221
Msg: 22
Posted: 3/17/2006 7:46:19 AM
majaha, hello. how are you? The first thing that comes to my mind is...What type of guy are you looking for? You seem very nice with a nice streak of romance in you. I would add the interests that you have in finding someone. Especially looking for a "long-term", you should definitely spell it out for us. So how about a first date idea? I think your profile is headed in the right direction but just need more details. Good Luck to you!
 butterflywing
Msg: 23
rate mine
Posted: 3/17/2006 9:47:13 AM
Hey go ahead rate mine
 eddie0221
Msg: 24
Posted: 3/17/2006 5:34:19 PM
ummm excuse Lohki, Are you taking over?
 eddie0221
Msg: 25
Hi there How YOU doin?
Posted: 3/17/2006 5:36:24 PM

I only want nice comments. So Please, if you rate my pic & happen to leave me a message, please make it nice?

GINI BEANIE..................no comment!
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Ladies, do you want brutal honesty on your profile??