Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > wtf is up with women      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 carrie bradshaw
Msg: 2
wtf is up with womenPage 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Sorry, I wish I could help but I don't understand your post. I am not meaning to be rude but perhaps you could spell the words correctly and clean it up a bit.
 coy
Msg: 3
wtf is up with women
Posted: 3/10/2006 2:21:42 AM
You have no greater option than to trust your instincts on this one. People, on the whole, are jerks. Male, female, whatever...they're jerks. Good luck, cowboy...it's going to be a wild ride.
 carrie bradshaw
Msg: 5
wtf is up with women
Posted: 3/10/2006 6:01:29 AM
whatya talkin bout workingir
I thought it was just me that like a man who was smart enough to spell.
 carrie bradshaw
Msg: 6
wtf is up with women
Posted: 3/10/2006 6:09:48 AM
what umean sienna i tought that it could all go togther and it be ok i did go to grade three and it all good allright
maybe woman so mean as she piised that she dont understand what is beibg said or written
 carrie bradshaw
Msg: 8
wtf is up with women
Posted: 3/10/2006 6:18:16 AM
Shappy;
You said a seven year old, I said a third grader. We were close. Does he now know the importance of staying in school?
 carrie bradshaw
Msg: 9
My girl would never cheat.
Posted: 3/10/2006 6:31:13 AM
Thank is very sweet Super. I wish you two all the best.
Carrie Bradshaw.
 carrie bradshaw
Msg: 12
wtf is up with women
Posted: 3/10/2006 7:40:05 AM
You and both wise and funny Penny
 serendipitee
Msg: 16
wtf is up with women
Posted: 3/10/2006 5:58:46 PM
Whoa there doggie!

Perhaps it's your picker.

Yes... that's p **i** cker.

Food for thought: If you continue to find yourself in the same untenable situation time after time, perhaps you are part of the problem. The very fact that the problems are in YOUR LIFE would seem to indicate that you participated in their creation, no?

There comes a time to take responsibility for your decisions, actions and reactions, to look at how you contributed to the unpleasant situations you found yourself in. Relationship problems are never the fault of only one partner, it just doesn't work that way.

Word to the wise: If you don't figure this out, you are likely to repeat it again and again.
 Oakluv
Msg: 21
wtf is up with women
Posted: 3/11/2006 9:54:21 AM
People who cheat on their partner's basically do not care about the person they hurt. They are usually extremely self-centered, and weak. People who, like Penny, who say men are so judgemental when things don't go our way, is being very judgemental and assuming.We all judge....look at the women on here who can only criticize someone's writing style. As usual, they avoid the heart of the matter and skirt to some silly, same ground. They are the pathetic ones. The guy is hurting.....and the only thing those twits have to say talk about is his grammar. Indeed....those people are extremely shallow. In my experience.....women are the deceivers and seducers....I think females are not worthy of being put on any pedestal. I personally will not put my whole trust into any woman. Before I end this rant.....I want to say that I have loved around 4-5 women in my life....seriously enough to marry them ( I married just once, was engaged to another one) . I have laid well over 200 women. I think women just need security, and they use sex to get what they want. Men and women will NEVER be equal. Men and women are just different. If we're lucky enough to have a true friend/lover in the opposite sex....we can be grateful. -Buckskin47
 Oakluv
Msg: 22
wtf is up with women
Posted: 3/11/2006 10:05:36 AM
Hey Man,
I feel for you.....I think we live in a world dominated with people who are basically self-centered, selfish and have poor character....men and women alike. I wish you well on your path of finding a true mate in life. -buckskin47
 Oakluv
Msg: 23
wtf is up with women
Posted: 3/11/2006 10:09:06 AM
You sound like a typical, immature and ignorant female who thinks men are here to serve you, to entertain you, and all of that silly crap!
 Oakluv
Msg: 24
wtf is up with women
Posted: 3/11/2006 10:11:19 AM
jesie bunnies....sounds like a typical, immature, and ignorant little hussie that thinks men are here to serve her, entertain her, and spend their hard earned money on a tramp who will leave him whenever she "feels" like it....ish.
 Ratero-park-man
Msg: 30
wtf is up with women
Posted: 3/11/2006 8:49:39 PM
{Sorry, I wish I could help but I don't understand your post. I am not meaning to be rude but perhaps you could spell the words correctly and clean it up a bit. }

Come ON!!!!

OP I know how you must feel, but I know you will find that one just for you. I felt that way before and it's hard to fel that way, but if you just keep your head up you will surely find that special someone. It will get better, just keep your head up high and look foir the RIGHT woman and things will get better.

BTW, I appologize for some of the other wierd posts that have responded to you and have put needless babble on their post. On behalf of them i apologize that that happens on here.
 Ratero-park-man
Msg: 47
wtf is up with women
Posted: 3/14/2006 10:31:47 AM
{You ask wtf is up with women i ask the same question about you guys. My one big question is why do you guys say you will call and then dont. I have met a few people off this site and had a few good dates and a few bad dates. But never one time did I tell the ones that didnt work out that I will call.It is a dating site we will meet people we like and people we dont like,But why tell someone you will call why not just say heys its been fun but I dont think we match.Is that to hard to do.}

he is talking about something else. There are other forums that talk about guys that do this.
So keep it on topic perhapes. I believe you when you say that there are guys like that but here he is talking about girls that are like that.

Lets stick with the topic maybe.

no hard feelings i hope.
Cool.
 ck1time
Msg: 52
view profile
History
wtf is up with women
Posted: 3/21/2006 5:45:26 PM
I like the way this birdy chick thinks. Right, Bros?
"Bye-Bye, Birdie..." I always wanted to sing that to a woman. Ok, so I still haven't.
Off topic & offtime, so what. I'm busy.
 Billbug
Msg: 53
wtf is up with women
Posted: 3/21/2006 10:43:30 PM
Hey mate, it would help if we all knew wtf you were talking about...maybe you should go to school and learn English. Then maybe you could post a message people could understand....no offence, just that you are a f...wit.
 Barnacle Bill
Msg: 55
view profile
History
wtf is up with women
Posted: 2/24/2007 5:23:03 AM
Hmmmm? Interesting post. Before I would ask this question of women, I would ask it of myself. Like what is it about me that attracts this type of woman? You appear to have a history of rejection, most every guys major fear. But then fear keeps us from looking at ourself, like maybe I could be the problem. In a relationship, I usually am. It's true of course that women have their issues too, but why do you attract the ones that are going to treat you the same way as all the others? Clean house, forgive, consider your past as a special time, change the bait and presentation. Ask yourself why do I drink to change how I feel?
Live life with a passion, not in the past.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > wtf is up with women