Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > please read      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Nghtshft
Msg: 2
please readPage 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
He's married.....kick his ass to the curb and move on.....
 Fran_Gal
Msg: 6
please read
Posted: 3/16/2006 11:16:06 AM
it sounds like he is either married or living with someone

happens a lot..... the internet and dating sites can create lots of illusions
as to what and who people are.

be careful

Also dont take anything too much to heart until after you have
actually met and taken some time to get to know them.
Save yourself some grief and confusion.

maybe he was just wanting someone to cyber with until his wife comes home?
maybe he is a bedridden 70 year old man
maybe its a woman

could be any of these and more.
 aftereight
Msg: 9
please read
Posted: 3/16/2006 11:32:52 AM
^^ She met him already, don't you people read the OP? obviously he is not a 70 year old bedridden dude.

Welcome to the land of deception Mandy. I'm wondering what kind of intimate questions he asked...like maybe he was just looking for something easy and given your answers he realised you were more into it than he was so he jumped ship and he is not married.
Don't let this experience ruin it for you, there are good ones out here ;-)
 jagg317
Msg: 18
please read
Posted: 3/16/2006 11:53:41 AM
Did you ask him What happened.. and Why didn't he call when he said he would? You can't always assume things..
 jagg317
Msg: 27
please read
Posted: 3/16/2006 1:46:23 PM

Don't wait to long.. if he doesn't reply then maybe it was just a game to him....
 parry10
Msg: 36
view profile
History
please read
Posted: 3/16/2006 4:09:51 PM
Maybe he got rushed to the hospital with ependicitis or something.......well he could have you know.

ausWien
Msg: 39
please read
Posted: 7/13/2006 11:43:47 AM
A woman is doing the same to me; my investigative nature has me now trying to get to the bottom of it; said she would call, did not; said she would meet-did not. My first guess. Some guy is watching her.
 ausWien
Msg: 40
please read
Posted: 7/13/2006 11:55:10 AM
I was right. Just got the message now saying she has found the man of her dreams, wished me luck and I sent her congratulations. Seems that one in 100 spoils the fun for all of us. Let's not get hooked; just take precautions.
 lindy_3333
Msg: 41
view profile
History
please read
Posted: 7/13/2006 12:09:27 PM
About the land line. Not always so. I don't have a land line. I don't need a land line, so why pay for it? MANY are going cell only now. I know many people who only have a cell, which is making the land phone companies rethinking ways to get you to keep them. But most are budgeting tighter now. So things unecessary are deleted from life. So don't judge by cell only.
 stoneside
Msg: 42
please read
Posted: 7/13/2006 12:17:49 PM
He loves you more than words can express? Could be anything. lol
 packagedealx3
Msg: 43
view profile
History
please read
Posted: 7/13/2006 12:22:33 PM
If he was the right guy, telling him would not have made a difference and he has had ample opportunity to let you know what happened and chose not to. Don't waste time wondering whether he is married, or if he freaked, it really doesn't matter. If he was feeling the same way he would not have cared less that you were really into him. If you have to nudge and nurture a guy into a relationship you are probably going to be doing alot of nudging and nurturing in the future and it gets tiring no matter how much you care for someone. Holding back a little is probably advisable but you should follow your heart and remember, the good judge of character tends to go out the window a little bit when dealing with the opposite sex. Don't take it to heart and just file it under learned material.
 Billbug
Msg: 54
please read
Posted: 7/15/2006 3:53:20 PM
My advice? Forget him..he is taken. Get a cat...they are always there for you (well at least once or twice a day anyway)
 canyunflyer
Msg: 56
view profile
History
please read
Posted: 7/16/2006 1:52:53 AM
duh. Maybe he had a heart attack while eagerly reaching for the phone!
and now he is in intensive care on life support in a coma! If that didn't happen.... He's a phoney! Hes one of the various afforementions Cruds that have allready been suggested over and over...and the most likely candidate.....(married, or in a signifigant relationship). OOOOHHHHH, how he did not deserve those nice kisses!

Lets get one thing clear. YOU don't have to feel bad iin any way because you were having feelings for or about this guy. If there is any guilt to be spread around.... you know where it belongs...and I'll give you a hint...it isn't with you!@! Keep on Lovin'.... but, its OK to protect yourself too. good luck.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > please read