Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Get Togethers  > Would like to have a get together in Abilene, Texas?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 spdlmt69
Msg: 2
Would like to have a get together in Abilene, Texas?Page 1 of 1    
You know I am getting tired of waiting for this thing to happen. SO here it goes, we are all either from Abilene or the surrounding areas. We could all just meet at one of the local clubs. We can post up big signs so that way everyone knows where to go. For me I enjoying going to Cowboys or Guitars and Cadillacs. Everyone just let me know and I will talk to the Managers and get something going. I hope everyone is ready for some excitement in their lives I know I am. Hope to hear from everyone.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Get Togethers  > Would like to have a get together in Abilene, Texas?