Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Canadian Women      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 N2life
Msg: 1
Canadian WomenPage 1 of 1    
Is there something in the water in Canada? So many of the women I see from there are gorgeous...
 Marble23
Msg: 2
Canadian Women
Posted: 3/20/2006 7:56:36 PM
Its true. They are hot up here. Canadian girls
 Joseph A.
Msg: 3
Canadian Women
Posted: 3/2/2007 8:56:08 AM
STILL! can't get over the beauty of canadian woman
 SLeftout
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Canadian Women
Posted: 4/12/2007 9:39:23 AM
Oh tileguy......Missouri has women like that too......the agressive take charge women....then we also have the quiet shy ones.......I think it all depends in the area that you live....and the places that you go.......I live in a small town just South of St. Louis....and I have seen all types here......

Sorry you haven't had luck in meeting the one for you.......but your search is not over you just have to weed the bad from the good......there are always going to be gold diggers.....and yes some that are not as smart as you would like them to be.........but out there somewhere is your Ms. Right..........but the same goes for the men too.....I have met the ones that want you to support them.........and that are not the brightest crayon in the box.....but they were in the box...........but I haven't given up hope......somewhere out there he is waiting.....wondering when I will find him...........

Take Care....
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Canadian Women