Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > to believe there's someone for everyone or is that crazy?lol.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 notregme
Msg: 1
view profile
History
to believe there's someone for everyone or is that crazy?lol.Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
to believe there's someone for everyone or is that crazy?lol.
 Robby 2
Msg: 2
Posted: 3/23/2006 12:23:09 AM
have i ever metioned you don't get a cash reward for posting the most threads?

No, some of us are destined to be alone because we choose for it to be that way.
 notregme
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2006 12:30:00 AM
you only choose to if you don't try.and my day off remember.lol
 Robby 2
Msg: 4
Posted: 3/23/2006 12:45:05 AM
I don't feel like trying anymore....so screw it.
 takemeanywhere
Msg: 5
Posted: 3/23/2006 1:48:43 AM
I think there's thousands of people for everyone. Just a question of whether you make the effort (and, perhaps a bit of luck) to actually go out into the world and find them.
 notregme
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2006 3:31:00 PM
even if you look doesn't mean your going to find.
 Celibacy_Failure
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2006 8:35:26 PM
You're right. Some people are destined to be single. Note I didn't write "alone". There's a big difference.
 notregme
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2006 8:40:02 PM
i try hard mabye too hard but you never can say never.lol
 earth bound angel
Msg: 9
Posted: 3/23/2006 8:41:33 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...no ,..thats not crazy...I feel the same way...That inner need to find and connect with your soulmate...ahhhhh bliss...but along the journey i also do believe that we meet and love many before often we find that diamond in the ruff...I personally feel that each relationship we have teaches us something about ourselves till we become a perfect mate for our soulmate...some of us only know a life with karmic soulmates,..others are fourtunate enough to find completion with their other half[soulmate]...whatever the journey,..or its outcome...i do believe our lifes purpose is to grow emotionallyand spirtually to become a better person, prehaps this is why many of us ar still without our other half...prehaps we are not ready for them,..but think we are...Destiny/fate only knows the answers.....I guess as long as we always believe then we have hope...and hope is what inspires most of us to find great purpose and meaning from our lives...good luck on your journey..yvonne.
 notregme
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2006 8:53:26 PM
Ive had three soul mates ,and two of em destroyed me,I think there can be more than one soul mate for someone.
 mcbobly
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2006 8:53:49 PM
I no longer believe in the saying that there is someone for everyone. I have been single and unlucky in the dating scene to be a believer in that saying any further. But that's just me being a bit cynnical I suppose.
 notregme
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2006 8:56:06 PM
ive been ciynnical once,but im happy now because they found a cure for appathy.how ever no one cares.lol
 earth bound angel
Msg: 13
Posted: 3/23/2006 8:58:54 PM
thats referred to as karmic soulmates...they are usually very emotional relationships...that leave you scared and torn...didnt these relationships teach you something...then you realize that in your next relationship you will be a better man,boyfriend,lover and friend...when you meet your true soulmate...you will know..its as if you understand then why you suffered so much in past relationships...because now you have something to give your true soulmate..you will undrstand when it happens..
 notregme
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2006 9:00:41 PM
ok im conffused.lol
 crowmobe
Msg: 15
Posted: 3/23/2006 9:17:02 PM
always someone for everyone, just gotta find them and quit trying to hard, relationships are about comprimizes
 notregme
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2006 9:32:29 PM
comprimizes 70% 30% or50/50.lol
 forums_only
Msg: 17
Posted: 3/23/2006 10:07:17 PM
not crazy at all ....

I think there is someone for everyone ... unfortunatly some people are just not lucky enough to discover that person or pass that person up because hey are pre occupied ... I know for myself it took my looking in a different ocean than the one i was swimming in ( so to speak ) to find him ....

but i knew the second i met him that he was made for me ....
 pnayplayr
Msg: 18
Posted: 3/23/2006 10:09:58 PM
like a soulmate?

i don't believe it.

it's a matter of finding some1 to *click* with, and another thing to DECIDE and COMMIT to the person
 wahya
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2006 10:36:37 PM
some have a soulmate, and they find each other, others, we are still single......
 pickem
Msg: 20
Posted: 3/23/2006 11:17:17 PM
51% of the world population is female.. 49% is male(just so no-one has to do the math)..that means that 1% of the female population has no mate.. they're the angry bitter ones.. they seem like way more than 1% because they make so much noise about crappy men because they know the math just doesn't work in their favor.. you've seen them here on pof.. give them a break.. they have no soul mate , and they hate statistics
 jax_wildflower
Msg: 21
Posted: 3/24/2006 12:31:54 AM
Hi there :)
Iam cynthia and I think there is. Thing is when you have that feeling it has to be 2 sided, and I wont stop thinking prayer can help. lol Iam a true romatic though... lol
I dont think its crazy.. and no one can make me think other wise wink... :)
 Ryft
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 3/24/2006 1:00:57 AM
They say there is a special someone (soulmate) for everyone on this planet. The curious thing is, they all believe that person is unexplainably within a 50-mile radius.
 maree12
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 3/24/2006 1:24:41 AM
To Ryft, I don't think it is strange to believe that your soulmate lives within a 50 mile radius of where you live. Your soulmate would have the same likes and dislikes as you, a similar lifestyle, so would very likely live in the same area as you. Actually, my soul mate (now sadly an ex) did only just live within the 50 mile radius, and I nearly did not contact him, after I found this out, because I did not think such a long distance romance would work.
 claypot
Msg: 24
Posted: 3/24/2006 4:13:26 AM
please dont confuse soulmate with, let's say, learning experience. soulmates do not destory a person, only ourselves do that. been married twice, single for 20yrs now, thought second was my soulmate, but over the yrs i look back and see he was a tool set in front of me to help me learn about what i really need and want. now i will settle for nothing less, if that means staying single, so be it. your best soulmate is u, once u see this, then your other half will appear and u will no her/him on site. only my thoughts.....
 Aurora72
Msg: 25
Posted: 3/24/2006 7:42:20 PM
*laughs!* Excellent point. Something else must be said. The pop of the U.S. is around 300 million. There's 1.5 billion folks in India and God knows how many in China. Yes, you have a soulmate, but he or she may live in another country and speak another language. :)

~Aurora
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > to believe there's someone for everyone or is that crazy?lol.