Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Ocean Deep...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Captain Sargasmo
Msg: 2
Ocean Deep...Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
maybe "puddle" would be more accurate here...
 softballbabe
Msg: 10
Ocean Deep...
Posted: 3/23/2006 10:45:12 PM
Hmmm..no Ocean here...just some nasty sewer in a ditch about sums it up
 gotu
Msg: 15
Ocean Deep...
Posted: 3/24/2006 9:58:31 AM
HM - I waded thru a few ditches and along a few lakes and even puddles in the last well almost year....

anchors away?

we'll have to see ;) tastes pretty salty so far :P

(okay and that is deliciously dirty as well)
 hobbes26
Msg: 16
Ocean Deep...
Posted: 3/24/2006 10:07:51 AM
well as steve miller says "The question to everyones answer.....is usually asked from within"

If you are looking to find happiness in a relationship you are gonna come up shy. Contentment is a state of mind, granted once you find it often you find yourself in good company. But really you gotta find your own peace and then you can add someone into the mix and build something. If you are not happy with yourself to start its like building without a foundation...gonna end up all bent up and fall apart

I had come off a long break when i came to POF and met a ton of really awesome people and I think it really helped me come out of my shell (altho no one believes it, I can actually be amazingly shy)
 gotu
Msg: 18
Ocean Deep...
Posted: 3/24/2006 10:16:20 AM
Yah don't mind me while I don't read so good this am duh :P

PoF did not teach me anything about me... me was pretty firmly grounded before I dove into this here fishing pond. On the other hand - I have learned a bit about how to handle different situations. And a little bit more about what I am fishing for - there has been some trial and um error - and someplaces where the not so scientific testing has left me with inconclusive results...

Bearing that in mind - I have been very lucky to always have a healthy dose of self confidence. I can see how a place like this could really grow or really undermine a persons self worth...
 hobbes26
Msg: 20
Ocean Deep...
Posted: 3/24/2006 12:43:39 PM
well, I am trying to learn how to walk on water....I already can stagger on alcohol
 WesternWildRose
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Ocean Deep...
Posted: 4/10/2009 6:42:22 PM
Been to that depth...the Deep Ocean depth...an I almost died of heartbreak.

I don't think I am anywhere near going there again.... not for a long long time..if ever.

small puddle jumping for now...testing the waters...only going to wade in slowly.
 Wild Sweet and Cool
Msg: 25
Ocean Deep...
Posted: 4/11/2009 3:15:39 AM
no thank god or if i did i blocked the horrific memory out of my mind for survival. you know the part it ends horribly and you get horribly drunk and boring and wake up in the morning with a tuba
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Ocean Deep...