Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Vagina Size      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MikeJ
Msg: 1
Vagina SizePage 1 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
I mentioned this in another thread, but I think it deserves its own thread:

Why is it always the man that's too small and not the woman that is too loose? Vaginas come in different sizes too. Does it matter? Tighter is always better from a man's pleasure point of view. I'm tired of adequate sexual equipment being purely a man's domain. I was with one woman who was cavernous. I felt like I was lost in her and I'm pretty d*mn big.

So what I propose is that men start discriminating against vaginal size of women. Loose women should be treated like men with small penises (penii?).

kadmus
Msg: 2
Vagina Size
Posted: 2/7/2005 12:53:42 PM
You know what. All this talk about stuff we can't change without radical surgury is kinda silly.

My football coach used to tell sophomores that didn't want to shower that it was gross not too. And then he'd say: Look, everyone's got a hooley. Some 'er bigger than others but everyone's got one. Now just get over it and get a shower.

No but really. I'm sure they cum in all different shapes and sizes. Just find one that fits.
 kadmus
Msg: 3
Vagina Size
Posted: 2/7/2005 1:35:14 PM
I agree. And remember the proverb:

A bad musician always blames his instrument...
 MikeJ
Msg: 4
Vagina Size
Posted: 2/7/2005 10:58:00 PM
Probably hitting her cervix, which many women report as being painful.

My fiancee kind of likes it, but only if I don't ram it hard. A slow, deep insertion stimulates her in another place, and she enjoys it.
 MikeJ
Msg: 5
Vagina Size
Posted: 2/7/2005 11:11:23 PM
I have a thing for small breasts on young women.

It makes me think I'm doing something illegal, when I'm not. :x
 desire2escape
Msg: 6
Vagina Size
Posted: 2/10/2005 9:59:02 PM
i dunno wats goin on ppl...many of us men wud b glad to have any size vagina's...lolz..never mind the size !!!
 killakeat
Msg: 7
Vagina Size
Posted: 2/15/2005 7:05:32 PM
Sometimes women can 'close' their hole as their muscle contracts, making it smaller and tighter = nicer feeling for the male as we love to thrust in.

The feeling of ramming into the tight unexplored cave gives me the real satisfaction of taking control.

My observation is the width and depth goes with the height of the person. Find a smaller / shorter girl will give you a nice small hole.
 swfl_dan
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Vagina Size
Posted: 1/13/2008 7:39:36 PM

According to doctors's the only thing that makes the vagina bigger is child birth.

According to the Kinsey Institute, they do come in all shapes and sizes. Most women that talk about loving the big ones probably don't even realize that they're really screaming "I have a big, loose one!" lol

The next set of facts come from the 1948 and 1953 Kinsey studies:

Interestingly, there is the same racial variance in women's sizes as there is in men - Women of African decent, on average, tend to be 1/10th of an inch "bigger" than woman of Caucasian decent, and women of Asian decent tend to be 1/10 of an inch smaller (or tighter).

For all the myths and rumors, the facts are the the size difference for men (again, we're talking median average by race) is that same 1/10th of an inch.

It's worth noting here, however, that more recent studies that rely on a third party doing the measuring rather than on the participants reporting on their own. The results for men are:

"Drawing upon the results of 12 relevant studies, the review, detailed in the British Journal of Urology (BJU) International, finds that the average erect penis is about 5.5 to 6.2 inches long and about 4.7 to 5.1 inches in circumference."

And:

"The findings also deflate a few other myths about male genitalia. The notion that penis size varies according to race, for example, is false.

Another oft-repeated myth is that older men tend to have smaller penises, but Wylie and Eardley found no differences when they combined the results of all the studies together."
 dontmakecookies
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Vagina Size
Posted: 1/14/2008 9:08:51 AM
Tighter is always better from a man's pleasure point of view.

Hmm, I'm torn here. I know this not to be true, but I don't want to say it. I don't want to say it because strong kiegel muscles are a benefit for both whether you use them to be tight or not. If she can vary the tightness at will then that's pretty cool stuff. Even more importantly, concentrating on your pussy for extended periods every day is also a way to keep you in touch with your sexuality and hornier. So, there's lots of reasons I wouldn't want to explode this myth. Maybe on a one night stand basis there is a degree of tightness that's more desirable, but after you're with a woman for awhile you become accustomed to and appreciate the nuances of the way her **** responds and feels. In that case, tight or loose is kinda irrelevant. I'm sure it's the same for women, you may be used to a certain shape and size (not generally but in a more detailed way). But if you really like a guy that's the cock that you start to really like.
There's not "kind".

Ladies, you probably know women who have a specific penis preference and are unwavering in that, it's about as common as men with an unwavering specific vagina preference... and as about as reflective of their character.

(ducks)
 Cynderella
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Vagina Size
Posted: 1/14/2008 9:50:11 AM

holy crap all the no picture perverts came out for this one!

Yup...I did notice that!

The problem with many women they don't take care of them selves

Nope...I don't think that has anything to do with it.

I don't think there is a vagina on earth that flaps in the wind and whistles "Dixie" while she struts her stuff

I have heard some do wolf calls at construction sites!
 OutMind
Msg: 11
Vagina Size
Posted: 1/14/2008 2:22:44 PM

Probably hitting her cervix, which many women report as being painful.

My fiancee kind of likes it, but only if I don't ram it hard. A slow, deep insertion stimulates her in another place, and she enjoys it.

Good point, but yeah, if you go slow right there, it causes my GF to have huge orgasms. Go figure.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 12
Vagina Size
Posted: 1/17/2008 7:50:03 PM
I don't know why guys always think we want something bigger. I'm a girl and I want a small one. Bigger ones are painful...especially if the guy likes to go deeper or harder. And once, a guy and I gave up trying because we just couldn't find a way to make it fit. (He was huge.)

I'm with you ~ I had dated this great guy for a while. Came around the whole sexual experience stuff, I got a glimpse of his do-ha and said, "Oh, I don't think so!!!!!!!!" That was that. I've had a baby and the rumors surround that whole thing are a bunch of crap. It nearly killed us both ~ surgery returned me to normal and to this day, there is NO WAY someone hitting my cervix is going be a pleasant thing (22 years after the fact.) And like all concerned women, keigels do, in fact, add strength and mucle control ~ I hear it's quite unique when a woman can truly do them with quite a bit of strength ~ I've had no complaints. As we get older, they also help with the uninary tract and the ability to maintain a healthy balance all over the place down there. I do them off and on all day. It's habbit. I've yet to have anyone complain it's too "cavernous" (oh dear, what a horrible way to state it OP) but there are those that have said, "I can't do this ~ there is just no way that is going in there." I guess they do come in all sizes, just like the boss and co-workers you guys sport around.
 *buzz*
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Vagina Size
Posted: 1/18/2008 8:43:45 AM
My intake on this "issue" is that if you tie up lovingly ~ thoroughly & carefully a few loose ends then the result will be tailor-made.
 Cynderella
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Vagina Size
Posted: 1/18/2008 9:33:43 PM

I'll just stick my head in and wiggle my ears.

I would pay to see that!
 DemonLeather
Msg: 16
Vagina Size
Posted: 1/18/2008 11:05:57 PM
A good test for vagina size, is throw her out of a plane with no pants on at 10,000feet, if she whistles all the way down,. she's too big...

Possible cures:

buy a 5lb ham,.. remove the bone,.. install ham as "shim"..

Use alum block as a vaginal suppository overnight...

Buy an oak dowel at the hardware store, wrap in saran wrap,. insert, and super-glue around surrounding area, until dowel until dowel withdraws only with a firm pull...

If above methods fail,.. flip over...
 Ignoble
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Vagina Size
Posted: 1/18/2008 11:12:40 PM
RE: First post.

lmao Loose and size have no correlation when it comes to vaginas friend. Internal body pressure would prevent a gaping air filled cylinder to exist within that part of a womans body. Gahahahah. Its about the muscles. Perhaps you're just too small for her to even INVOLUNTARILY clench. Or perhaps shes not aroused. I dont know. But... Ive taken my pleasure from... a good number of women and NEVER encountered this problem I CONSTANTLY here about... its very telling that Ive never heard a woman make this complaint. Especially considering that women love nothing better than to complain about their bodies. Hahahaha. ^_^
 SaucyCookies
Msg: 18
Vagina Size
Posted: 1/19/2008 8:14:48 PM
LOLZ Lilypad19
 nftrvjuf
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Vagina Size
Posted: 1/19/2008 11:01:48 PM

if you tie up lovingly ~ thoroughly & carefully a few loose ends then the result will be tailor-made.

Excellent incentive to consider a relationship that *does* have a few "strings" attached

(neckties too)
 Pleasurelimits
Msg: 20
Vagina Size
Posted: 1/19/2008 11:28:22 PM
reminds me of another joke. Dave is getting married to Mable but he is very inexperienced so Dad sends him off the farm to the local house of ill repute and tells the mama-san to teach him a 69 so he can go down on Mable on their wedding night. So Dave turns up and the lady says go in that room get your gear off and get on the bed. She comes in and lies next to him so they are in the position and goes to work on him while telling him where to put his tongue etc: a little while later she is so getting into it that she completely relaxes and unfortunately 'farts'. horrified she says Dave are you ok, sorry, please go back to work, so Dave again dives in with enthusiasm until a little while later she again flatulates, Oh my god so sorry Dave are you all right, to wit Dave replies yeah but I dont know if I can handle another 67 of those!
 *buzz*
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Vagina Size
Posted: 1/20/2008 3:52:27 AM

Excellent incentive to consider a relationship that *does* have a few "strings" attached

Ahh ... 'nftrvjuf', loose - dangling - ends in my vision differ quite remarkably to your a few "strings" attached to a relationship ... but good try!
Going to try to pull my leg (another) to end up with "tailor - made" where vagina size is "considered"?

Msg 94:
Copy & Paste to follow for my Jokes folder.
 Imtheone7
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Vagina Size and your OBGYN
Posted: 1/20/2008 9:16:18 AM
There is a reason that OBGYN offices stock speculums in: Small, Medium, large, X-large and Bovine sizes...

Yes, all womans bodies can streatch to have children.. but, they all return to different normal sizes...

We men do notice differences between woman...

Jeff
 ~LoriMac~
Msg: 23
Vagina Size
Posted: 2/3/2008 7:22:33 PM
ok...this was very entertaining....even though someone *ahem* posted "facts" from the 50's... (I have done extensive reading by the "experts") when you read all the so called facts by this self professed expert he finds several ways of proving that caucasians are the best species of human....smarter, higher brain function, better morals...and yes...tighter women, ..men (of course) being the superior form of the race....of course caucasian men "discovered" this...great useless and ignorant facts though...very entertaining indeed

I cant stop laughing at the cavernous comment...dont know why just makes me laugh

Mr 9.5x6.5.....can still get head?...is the girl some how making suction through her ears? Seems it would be difficult with your "monster mammoth meat"...oh i guess with that size your doing it yourself...ok gotcha.

but then I also laugh at the assumption that because a woman has had kids she is looser...ever heard of c-sections? LOL.... funny assumptions people make.

Also kegel exercises are fantastic and fun...I do agree that doing them through the day helps keep me on the edge...ready...in the mood and waiting.
~The LoriMac~

PS...I do know that if he is verrrrrry small all the kegels in the world wont help...maybe that's the cave feeling the OP had?
 totum_spirit
Msg: 24
Posted: 2/3/2008 8:36:02 PM
Bovine sizes..... LMAO on that one.

So my opinion....I have several buddies that told me about some women that you could take your hand(like doing a Karate chop) and it would slide in with NO problem. One case comes to mind that a friend in college he was porking a woman and one of our friends had never had sex so he fixed him up with her. Even he came back and asked me "are all women that big?" He also stuck the whole hand in... talk about needing a safety rope on your waist!!

To the C-section I hate to tell you females this but no it does not keep that thang from being stretched out of shape and very, very few women regain what they had before birth. The problem is women think that that thang is gold...Pu$$y power...the truth is they are all the same not much difference. I have personally heard women arguing about their pu$$y being so tight and good(group of nurses but nurses rock) first how would you know? We guys are the equipment that penetrate with something that is alive and not battery powered or man made. We know what feels good and what doesn't and if we are cave dipping or finding a really nice fit we still enjoy it but it can be a deal breaker even for us.
 ~LoriMac~
Msg: 25
Posted: 2/3/2008 9:01:26 PM
The Golden P*ssy.....I just saw that movie....oh wait...no was about a compass...nevermind...carry on

Yes you know what feels good...and have an important opinion on what feels like its gaping and cavernous...but even a dog house seems huge if you measure in millimeters...maybe its your measuring tool that makes things seem bigger? If not every guy finds the same woman cavernous...since that variable(the size of her pouter) remains the same it would therefore be the man's short comings (pun intended)

PS...WE think its gold? Really? arent you the ones who spend half your lives trying to get some? Demand is what drives this stock's price
 ~LoriMac~
Msg: 26
Vagina Size
Posted: 2/3/2008 9:27:14 PM
fractal...I'm just wondering at 24 where you get your facts? Three days to go back to normal size? That is just not true son. Also sexual intercourse doesnt permenently change a woman's size...it simply isnt a big enough part of her life to do that...I suppose if you have dated women in that "industry" you might have found that but in the average woman's life...between headaches, holding out for diamonds, and punishing him for having guys nights out....sex just doesnt happen enough...and you know...at 24...frankly it doesnt happen long enough to make a serious dent into her stretchyness.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Vagina Size