Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What's this for???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RubyMami
Msg: 2
What's this for???Page 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
LOL.. i think most fiddle around..
 Fry Lock
Msg: 5
view profile
History
What's this for???
Posted: 3/31/2006 9:08:39 AM
Yup; unfortunately the heart (in my case) is attached DIRECTLY to "those parts"
 curious_kitty
Msg: 6
What's this for???
Posted: 3/31/2006 9:15:23 AM
I think...(in my own experience anyways) that the first time you're with a man....he's just fiddling around. Trying to find your spots, so to speak. But the more you're with that man, the more he becomes in tune with your body.

And then if you separate ways, and he hooks up with someone else....he goes back to fiddling for awhile. Until he becomes in tune with that woman's body...
 XeroGravity
Msg: 10
view profile
History
What's this for???
Posted: 3/31/2006 9:39:36 AM
To some degree yes, men do not know what they are doing beyond tab A into slot B. Really that just makes sense, and it is genetically hardwired into us. I took it upon my self to get educated. Ha Ha I know what you are thinking. I read the joy of sex, I asked my female friends very candid (and now that I think about it) rather uncomfortable questions. (Guys, I cannot stress how important it is to have a female friend you can trust) In many ways I still have no freaking clue what is going on. My advice, ask them what they like. I know it's wierd. The biggest thumbs up I ever got though was when I discovered how to tease. Good sex is like a concert, if the warm up act does not rock, the concert is going to be ok to good. But if the warm up act is great, the headliner will be unbelieveable. the one thing I heard from most women was the guys went for the headliner to early. Now keep in mind this is a very small cross section of women. This strategy could just serve to piss some women off. I dont pretend to have the answers, I just share what I have learned.
 dud
Msg: 14
What's this for???
Posted: 3/31/2006 9:59:21 AM
a bit of both i think lol. but exploring's part of the fun, right?
 dud
Msg: 17
What's this for???
Posted: 3/31/2006 10:16:42 AM
maybe im just clueless, but i dont think theres too many bad spots on people's bodies when it comes to being touched. ok, who's got the manual? lol
 XeroGravity
Msg: 20
view profile
History
What's this for???
Posted: 3/31/2006 11:21:05 AM
sorry I disagree, fiddling is not teasing, teasing has purpose, you are trying to enhance the experience for both of you. Fiddling is purposeless, you are not sure what you are doing and you accomplish that perfectly. Unfortunately you have to go through that at the start usually because you dont know how your partner will respond to different stimulae. You can take an educated guess, but you can never be sure.
 Tr3vor
Msg: 25
What's this for???
Posted: 3/31/2006 3:42:55 PM
It simply depends on the experience and the man. Men obviously talk alot and I have friends ask all the time "how do you do it". You being myself specifically. I think it allll has to do with experience and not being shy. ALOT of men know what they want but are too shy to do it or are affraid of what the other might say. If they take the time to realize any man would be abel to see that every woman likes different things. Like my gf now for instance her thing is ice? a little bit odd but nothing turns her on more then ice running along her body. You find these things out by talking and experimenting. 2 things to keep in mind do NOT ignore the clit and Incline, hit that upper wall.

So yeh I think it's all about the man and the experience and being comfertable with himself tot ake the initiative to just do what he wants and not be affraid of what his partners reaction is going to be because truth is most women are 10 times hornier or kinkier then any man and there just waiting for the right guy to bring it out of them. That's just my $0.2
 Pandy
Msg: 26
What's this for???
Posted: 3/31/2006 5:15:24 PM
maybe im just clueless, but i dont think theres too many bad spots on people's bodies when it comes to being touched. ok, who's got the manual? lol

well, maybe not bad SPOTS...but bad timing for those spots..
If a guy heads straight for the clitoris with no warm up at all....OUCH. It IS a bad spot

The good lovers are the ones who pay attention and learn.

ABSOLUTELY!!!!
Guys who get it into their heads that what worked on a previous lover is THE sure fire, one-size-fits-all technique for pleasing are lame. Once you have the very basics down (like how to find the g-spot) You have to be willing to pay attention and get to know a new lover....and for God's sake COMMUNICATE.
 IAmAreU
Msg: 31
view profile
History
What's this for??? [do men understand a woman's body]
Posted: 4/1/2006 7:14:23 PM
First I would need a woman to fiddle, then we would both find out if I still understood...
 jg65
Msg: 33
Posted: 9/11/2007 6:04:35 AM
only problem is every woman is different...just like different owners manuals for cars ( chevy/ford) maybe women shouls open up a little more and just say what they like dislike instead of wasting valuable pleasure time...hmmm
 Ed2day
Msg: 38
Posted: 9/11/2007 9:00:45 AM
Your clitoris is of no concern to your husband. If you must mess with it do it on your own time or ask your best friend to help. You may wish to to videotape yourself while doing this and present it to your husband as a birthday gift. To ease your selfish guilt, perform oral sex on him and then cook him a delicious meal!
 mistybelew2
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 9/12/2007 7:28:12 AM
but once they find 'the spot' the go directly there and forget the 'fiddling' ...i like fiddling finding and 'the spots'
LOL
like they find the key and boom not other explore required..(ok not all but most)
 *buzz*
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 3/31/2008 3:25:45 AM
Oh yes, there is one, actually ... sorry, was one. Harold Robbins. Goodness Me he knew woman's body and reading his books made my spine tingle with excitment and wish to find someone like him who is there to please ... and trigger ... and share all wonders two people can relish & cherish when becoming one.
 Mirage111
Msg: 64
Posted: 4/21/2008 8:23:52 AM
fiddle de diddle..no fiddling here or I hit reverse.
 heaight
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 6/5/2008 9:22:26 AM
eh i try to find out what works from her through experimenting, every womens body is different so its not like a guy will automatically know how to please each woman he encounters. one of the problems is women dont speak up and let the guy now how she likes it, most just leave it up to him to figure it out, and when he doesnt they go and complain about it to there friends
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What's this for???