Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Biggest turnoff      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 oneafternoon
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Biggest turnoff Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
When her friend gets a strap on and says bend over!
 oneafternoon
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Biggest turnoff
Posted: 3/31/2006 12:04:03 PM
Her friends were not cool at all ... that turned into one of my worst dates ever!
 d-belle
Msg: 10
Biggest turnoff
Posted: 3/31/2006 12:43:01 PM
Definately B.O. If a guy smells bad it's just not good. Not good at all.
 sillychick
Msg: 11
Biggest turnoff
Posted: 3/31/2006 12:44:19 PM
Arrogance

Bad hygiene

Stupidity

No sense of humor

No self-esteem

oops listed more than one but they are pretty equal in my books.
 sillychick
Msg: 16
Biggest turnoff
Posted: 3/31/2006 1:06:43 PM
I forgot dishonest. That is right up there as well and yes they are unisex. I don't like them in the opposite sex or same sex for that matter. Simply things that annoy the F out me.
 spoiledsambo
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Biggest turnoff
Posted: 3/31/2006 2:25:46 PM
Hair on toe knuckles
 dud
Msg: 22
Biggest turnoff
Posted: 3/31/2006 2:26:33 PM
i have that. am i supposed to actually shave my feet? oh well, too bad
 MacGregrrrr
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Biggest turnoff
Posted: 3/31/2006 2:46:45 PM
[... hmmm ... I must have hit "Cancel" instead of "Post" ... dopey moi ...]

As I was saying (or trying to say):
Decisions, decisions ...
It's a toss-up between Narcissim and "Control Freaks".
 dud
Msg: 26
Biggest turnoff
Posted: 3/31/2006 2:51:44 PM
id have to say my biggest turn-off is a hairy azz with nuts hangin from it
 MacGregrrrr
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Biggest turnoff
Posted: 3/31/2006 2:59:20 PM

id have to say my biggest turn-off is a hairy azz with nuts hangin from it

Damn - just snorted orange juice through my nose (ouch!) and all over my keyboard ...
 whatsmyname
Msg: 30
Biggest turnoff
Posted: 4/1/2006 12:01:40 AM
well for me there are alot of them so here are some:
Arrogance-Stupidity-dishonesty-ignorance-
a TEASE(guys u now what i'm talking about)
and

lets say...if they dont TRUST me (to go out with other girls/women that are friends
its a 2 way street here (i trust u) )

Stillalicious
Msg: 31
Biggest turnoff
Posted: 4/1/2006 12:17:57 AM
For me the biggest issues are manners and back hair...lol
I used to wax my ex and if he was pissing me off, I wouldn't hold the skin tight after doing it so he would be in more pain..lmao
Low I know but trust me, he so deserved it!
 Polly_G
Msg: 32
Biggest turnoff
Posted: 4/1/2006 2:52:38 AM
Oh I can't pick just one..

Negative attitude;
Condescending;
Acting spoiled;
Apathetic;
Manipulative;
Misrepresentation;
Selfishness;
Cheap;

Oh, and calling their ex a psycho is a big turn off. The first thing I think of when I hear that is, I wonder if they did anything to drive her to that behavior. I know there are things I've done that if taken out of the context of the situation might look bad too. I have dated someone who suffered from a personality disorder. I don't go around calling him psycho. If anything, I have empathy for him because he suffers from an illness (won't date him but don't hate him either).

While in the relationship though, living with someone like that can affect your own behavior. I became far more secretive in order to avoid the irrational criticisms. I didn't take as good of care of myself because I was too busy taking care of him.

He was a good actor though (as they often are) so to an outsider looking in it might have appeared that I had issues.
 Ratero-park-man
Msg: 37
Biggest turnoff
Posted: 4/8/2006 3:07:40 PM
Bad attitude,
Shallowness,
superficiality
uncaring/uncompassionate
negative
bad hygiene
discriminators (not talking about the Mathematical concept) lol
people who expect me to be someone I'm not
hypocrites

others
 bluedew
Msg: 38
Biggest turnoff
Posted: 4/8/2006 3:44:20 PM
Liars top my list. Arrogance, I'm better than you because I have more or better than you have and I have to shove it in your face at every opportunity. Jealousy, I work with men all day, what am I supposed to do, quit my job of 16 years, not going to happen.
Bad hygiene, take a shower before coming to visit, and brush your teeth. Negative attitude, the world is not that bad, and if it bugs you that much, do something positive about it.
Thats a good start for me.
 d-belle
Msg: 39
Biggest turnoff
Posted: 4/8/2006 3:56:39 PM
but garlic breath is okay, if you have it too
 jeepbooy
Msg: 42
Biggest turnoff
Posted: 4/8/2006 6:01:07 PM
Biggest turnoff is a woman that does not drive and expect you to drive every ware with
no respect for how much gas costs.
 twisted40
Msg: 46
Biggest turnoff
Posted: 4/11/2006 6:21:01 AM
seeing a big booger in his nose, long, dirty fingernails,bad breath,eyeboogers,food in his mustache or teeth,and BO. There, I think that just about covers it all. oh yea...hairy backs and shoulders and cockiness and conceit.
 twisted40
Msg: 48
Biggest turnoff
Posted: 4/11/2006 6:37:27 AM
lmfao..I now I was already there!!
 Ratero-park-man
Msg: 53
Biggest turnoff
Posted: 4/11/2006 1:17:37 PM
Here are just a few

-Negative attitude
-shallow character
-judgmental
-always in denial when they do or think something bad about others
-unrealistic about their expectations
-sloppy in terms of argument and illogical reasoning
-does not use common sense and reason
-quick to criticize
-puts others less fortunate then themselves down and just ignores them and doesn't care how they feel
-superficial when looking for a mate
-non accepting
-bigots, (similar to non accepting)
-thick headed that don't wish to see another persons point of view and thinks that what they -say and do and want is right and the way to go. (rolls back eyes)
-uncaring
-apethitic
-WILLFULLLY ignorant
-pesimistic constantly
-see other human beings as objects for them to use to fullfill their own fantasies
-Hypocrites (thats a big one becasue it can cause tremendous pain and hurt to others , and I've seen this happen)
-Double standards ( another big one because if you say it's bad for someone else to do something and accuse others, but when you do it too , it's ok and by this I mean any kind of double standard, be it relating to looks, race, gender, ethinisity etc) I just can't get my head around something like this, and it's similar to being a hypocrite, very hurtful and insulting and the sad thing is people just don't want to get it.
-Showing no compassion for someone because of their race, physical appearance and gender etc.
-Seeing others that don't look like you would want them too or don;'t have the muxuries that you would want them to, seeing them as inferior is a huge turn off.
-Criticizing someone over something that you also have or are do.
-Accusing people who are decent people and are trying to talk some sense into soemone who is struggling in their attitude (putting it lightly), and accusing the peole that are trying to help as whiners and stupid and so forth.
-Manipulative
-greedy
-only interested in their own self gain
-liars
-cheaters

Many others but these were just a few.
 Holy Grail
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Biggest turnoff
Posted: 4/11/2006 4:35:26 PM
Critics...Someone who has something bad to say about every person that walks by.
 Ratero-park-man
Msg: 55
Biggest turnoff
Posted: 4/11/2006 4:45:54 PM
{Critics...Someone who has something bad to say about every person that walks by.}

Thats a big one too. Any form of immature, self-rigteous, shallow and hurtful and unhelpful judging of others just makes me upset.
 dud
Msg: 61
Biggest turnoff
Posted: 4/11/2006 8:19:42 PM
^^^^ ill second that
 Ratero-park-man
Msg: 66
Biggest turnoff
Posted: 4/13/2006 11:33:55 AM
{And anyone who can list 1/2 a page of turnoffs HAS a negative attitude, dude!}

I assume that was for me?... In the stuff i mentioned , is any one of them a bad thing or too much to expect from others??? tell me one point that is overdoing it.
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Biggest turnoff