Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > in love with a newly married woman      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kwh56
Msg: 7
view profile
History
in love with a newly married womanPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Run Forest RUN! Sorry to be blunt ....But your a fool Run the other way and dont look back!
 gonzofanmel
Msg: 8
view profile
History
in love with a newly married woman
Posted: 1/9/2008 7:36:20 AM
OP,

Time for a reality check:

STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP making excuses for this woman. Every time someone points out what she is doing wrong, you always have some defense or excuse for her. Get your head out of the clouds and your feet on the ground. Regardless of her reasons or her relationship with her husband, this woman is M-A-R-R-I-E-D. Which means she is OFF LIMITS. Which means you need to LET HER GO. It is NOT your job to rescue her from her marriage and tell her what to do with her life. It is NOT your job to "fix" things. And it is NOT your place to tell her what she should be doing with her life. Once the vows are taken, regardless of the circumstances, it means you STEP BACK AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. You have no right to interefere with

Stop painting her out to be some poor victim of bad circumstances. Stop making this out to be some kind of true-love fairy tale. Get the stars out of your eyes and get as far away from this woman and this situation as possible. Move away, change your phone number. This woman sounds like seven kinds of f***ed up. You don't need this.

Last but not least...I would suggest some counseling for you. It works wonders.

EDIT: Just realized this original post was made over a year ago. Hopefully the OP wised up and moved on.
 naeco
Msg: 9
Posted: 1/9/2008 7:59:11 AM

My vote is to leave her and forget her. Way too much Drama. She doesn't truly love you, if she did she would be with you.

If she married him she married him........ She chose for some reason NOT to be with you.
That sux.... I know.. but come on..... ur torturing urself...

I think these two statements sum it up very well.

There's a reason in her heart and in her head, that she is with him and not you. There's nothing you can do to change it.
 Javan2
Msg: 10
Posted: 1/9/2008 8:21:04 AM
I don't understand the fighting so hard for a woman who cheats? If you win, you win a woman who cheats. Why would any intelligent man want to gain a woman who cheats ? I wouldn't take her seriously at all. She'd be my ,get it, when I could ,get it, girl; nothing more.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > in love with a newly married woman