Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Success Story!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 juanchito26
Msg: 3
Success Story!Page 1 of 1    
It says you joined 4/3/05. that was two days ago?????
WTF!!! are you for real????
 Jags of Jasmine
Msg: 6
Success Story!
Posted: 4/6/2006 12:13:29 AM
did he not say he fell in love immediately....dare to dream
 steven_space
Msg: 12
Success Story!
Posted: 4/8/2006 1:23:18 PM
Hi Juan,

I'm sure this guy is for real ... I joined yesterday around 5PM, I had nothing to do ... 2 hours later, I was chatting with one nice looking lady, we met that same night for dinner, and ended up driving her back to my place where she slept overnight and so on !

She was very nice and sweet. I forgot all my trouble and pressure for one night !.

If you don't believe, keep up, it will happen to you too.

Steven.
 Kiss_My_Karma~
Msg: 13
Success Story!
Posted: 4/9/2006 5:21:41 AM

I joined yesterday around 5PM, I had nothing to do ... 2 hours later, I was chatting with one nice looking lady, we met that same night for dinner, and ended up driving her back to my place where she slept overnight and so on !

So, steven, did you already marry the slumber party girl, or were you married before you met her???
 juanchito26
Msg: 15
Success Story!
Posted: 4/10/2006 9:36:14 AM

I'm sure this guy is for real ... I joined yesterday around 5PM, I had nothing to do ... 2 hours later, I was chatting with one nice looking lady, we met that same night for dinner, and ended up driving her back to my place where she slept overnight and so on !

Wow you are describing a woman that:

1-either is a ho or GNW....
2-Someone who went after something, but certainly not you.....

I would never ever ever date anyone like that unless I wanted a quickie...
Besides, aint got the looks so I do not ever get lucky....
Before anyone goes bashing me for poor self-esteem, this is what girls tell me all the time....
YOu dont fit the image....

Go figure, just my 2 cents...
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Success Story!