Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Get Togethers  > North Bay get together?!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BlueRoze
Msg: 2
view profile
History
North Bay get together?!Page 1 of 1    
I'm game depending where it's at. I see you haven't many responses yet not sure if alot of North Bayites read the forums.

BlueRoze
Msg: 10
view profile
History
North Bay get together?!
Posted: 6/20/2006 7:25:20 PM
usually heritage weekend is bad time in North Bay......... with festival going on usually all hotels and campgrounds are packed solid for a 50 mile radius of the city..... which would make it hard for those that would like to come from out of town to find a place to stay/camp.

The following weekend/s are usually not too bad if you are from out of town the campgrounds/hotels/motels usually have vacancies.

Just my 2 cents
 mell861
Msg: 15
North Bay get together?!
Posted: 7/4/2006 6:05:24 PM
i'm completely up for it, I may be new to POF but I would love a get together to get to know the rest of you in the area
 mell861
Msg: 22
North Bay get together?!
Posted: 8/22/2006 11:12:59 AM
theres another posting about one for those who haven't seen it, t's on the 25th at partners at 930pm.

want more info, then go find the topic
 mell861
Msg: 24
North Bay get together?!
Posted: 8/22/2006 5:25:09 PM
it's the 25th not 26 and it's labelled...
August 25: North Bay Nights Party - Partner's Billiards

The way I found out is that when you first log iin and it brings you to the mail page...just above the mail they have upcomming events...it was the first on the list
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Get Togethers  > North Bay get together?!