Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Dreamgeeks guide to online dating... ;)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Bandito
Msg: 2
Dreamgeeks guide to online dating... ;)Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Your profile has a lot of funny stuff in it. My thoughts are your profile pics, your beauty and humour draws the guys in so you get the attention you seek.

Is it the right level of attention for the guy you are looking for? Only you can answer that.

There is one strategy for being popular here and gaining attention and there is another strategy for gaining a long term match. You have to decide what is more important. A lot of guys would be turned off or intimidated by the attention and number of people that have you on your fav's list. I have been told the same thing.

Me, I am not playing the long term game so I am fine just welcoming the attention and the compliments on my profile that is mostly stylized to make people laugh. Life is short, a few laughs, a couple of special connections and I am content.

Just my thoughts,

Bandito
 eddie0221
Msg: 6
Dreamgeeks guide to online dating... ;)
Posted: 4/9/2006 12:27:04 AM
hiya dreamgeek! Are we giving "feedback" on yours or vise versa? You can check mine out and let me know what ya think.
 eddie0221
Msg: 10
Posted: 4/9/2006 2:03:33 PM
Dreamgeeks...It is very very long :-( I'm still reading it from your last post on my review thread ;-)
 eddie0221
Msg: 15
Posted: 4/10/2006 5:24:26 PM
Update for dreamgeek:

Still reading!
 eddie0221
Msg: 17
Posted: 4/11/2006 4:46:59 AM

What bait do I use to catch HOT fish?

Put a big chunk of lasagne on that hook and you got this fish!! LOL Oh heck Dominika, you don't need any bait...I'm jumping in your boat baby! Wanna scale me?
 9 Lives
Msg: 19
Posted: 5/22/2006 5:24:25 PM
I loved reading it,and think it stands out.It made me change my profile,and made me laugh when I first read it.It helped me to look at things from a ladies perspective.
 Dflash58
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Dreamgeek's Profile
Posted: 8/17/2006 11:48:14 AM
I agree with Quasimodem's line. Some people like it, some don't. I enjoy reading a great humorous though provoking piece of art (like Quasimodems)...even if it makes my head hurt ;).

It is art..to be enjoyed as art..and if you dont like the show..change the channel.

By the way Quasimodem..thanks for the great writing. I am not sure if I am here on a online dating thing anymore or just waiting for your next edition ;).
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Dreamgeeks guide to online dating... ;)