Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > If you suspected a partner of cheating how far would you go?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Greanize
Msg: 14
If you suspected a partner of cheating how far would you go?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
I have not had one Long term relationship where I was NOT cheated on. The last one was not something I suspected. I was totally blindsited when his 'other' girlfriend contacted me.
After what I went through with my ex husband, and some situations since, my self esteme has taken another 'sh!t kickin'.
Even though the 'other girlfriend' collaberated dates and times that did not add up in my book, he still tried to play us both off against each other. Spun a good tale and was so believable. Enough so, I was pulled back in again for another week, but now a third woman is in the mix (I suspect), so I am taking a walk before I get destroyed again.
If it happens again, I know I would follow him myself to find out the truth! Not to salvage anything, but just to stand up and say Dammit...I am not letting anyone get away with it again!
 Holy Grail
Msg: 15
view profile
History
If you suspected a partner of cheating how far would you go?
Posted: 4/17/2006 3:10:18 PM
If I suspect them of cheating, than things are probably on the downhill anyways. Once there's no trust, it's time to move on.
 Kiaa
Msg: 23
Posted: 4/18/2006 12:13:30 PM
I have cuaght a ex cheating on me and how i caught him is i told him i had to go to work (it was my day off) and i left came home about 30 minutes later and found out he and my best friend in bed together. So i flushed his $3000 ring down the toitle and she got 2 black eyes.
 oneafternoon
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2006 12:21:53 PM
buy them a cake!
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > If you suspected a partner of cheating how far would you go?