Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > confused??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ashleigh_7
Msg: 1
confused??Page 1 of 1    
well ill shorten it... i met this guy online not this site but a different one. we emailed like for 3 days and then had two 10-15 mins phone convos then thursday night had a 3 hr phone convo and had everything in common...my ride for friday to go get my car got cancelled and so spare of the moment he came over to meet me quick before the kids i nanny for got back.. so we talked it was like we knew each other forever...great convo, eye contact, he did the grade school thing and hit me, and ended up kissing me and we made out for like 10 mins till the kids got home..

he leave to go back to the office then was going to come back and pick me up after and take me to go pick my car up and then hang out... well he texeded me once after he left but then i responded and then i never got a response ..till hr and half later... when i get this text from his phone saying 'this is erics father he was in a wreck he is ok but going to the hospital to get checked out and he said he was supose to give u a ride so he wanted to let u know what happend'

this was friday at 610 pm.. and i called to see if he was ok and texted .. but he hasnt called or anything yet...so i dont know if its true or if he just wanted to blow me off. and he knew he wasnt getting sex so why would he kiss me..and most guys who just want sex dont kiss just get ass. soo confused
 Ashleigh_7
Msg: 2
confused??
Posted: 4/10/2006 1:47:10 PM
i called him an hr ago and left him a messaging saying, im not upset that you didnt get to take me after my other ride had cancelled and that i found a ride and got my car and everything was ok. and that i had a good time hanging out and it was up to him that if he wanted we could go to the astros game or something soon.
 justaj2116
Msg: 3
confused??
Posted: 4/10/2006 2:14:52 PM
well you left him a option so now you gotta see what he chooses to do
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > confused??