Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Do men really prefer blondes.? Does it matter if it is bleached?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 wahya
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Do men really prefer blondes.? Does it matter if it is bleached?Page 1 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I have always preferred a woman to be herself, and have also preferred brunettes...
 BBsbaby
Msg: 8
Do men really prefer blondes.? Does it matter if it is bleached?
Posted: 4/14/2006 10:28:15 AM
I agree with Coastergal,you should'nt change just to please him,if YOU think it's right for you,then go for it.

PS. I tried it once,just to find out,it's NOT true
 mcbobly
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 4/14/2006 7:07:36 PM
I prefer her to be totally natural, without anything to change just who she is. Hair color doesn't make a difference to me at all. She should just stay true to herself.
 Melodic Euphoria
Msg: 20
Posted: 4/17/2006 1:40:45 PM
It depends. Those really good looking blondes with fine bone structure on the face, actually can enhance their delicate features with their blonde hair. But there are good looking asians too, and africans, and mexicans. So if you only focuses on the looks, blondes are not superior in looks.

Personally, though, I'd prefer blondes if I were a lesbian.
 carrie bradshaw
Msg: 22
Posted: 4/17/2006 2:22:47 PM
I have naturally red hair and get more attention with it than when I used to bleach it blond.
Carrie
 DonInVictoria
Msg: 41
Posted: 1/1/2007 1:51:22 PM
Yes. I'm surprised there's any need to ask -- there have been many studies on this.

No. If it's well done. But even with (some) roots showing, that's o.k., too, at least for me, if the hair's otherwise well kept up.

Which is certainly an appropriate thing for women to know, on a dating website. From a 'marketing' perspective, I'd anticipate women would triple their responses, along with a corresponding increase in quality and respectfulness amongst inquirers, if they changed over to a well done 'blonde' hair colour for their Profile pic & dating period.

However, it should be a non-issue for a settled relationship. I cannot imagine leaving let alone liking or disliking a behaviour such as a woman changing her hair colour from blonde to natural, once I'm no longer a free agent.

That is, until another blonde came in sight. (just kidding)
 roughpoet
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 1/1/2007 11:18:17 PM
I think most guys prefer their gals au natural. I had to endure the sights, sounds, and stinks of my mothers hair torturing parties. Yikes! Why would anyone submit any part of their bodies to those toxic chemicals? JMHO
 techguy
Msg: 60
Posted: 1/10/2007 9:38:31 PM

My hair is naturally dark and i love it, but seems men prefer blondes.

Yep. The sooner you start coloring it the better.
 marebear87
Msg: 61
Posted: 1/10/2007 9:53:35 PM
im a natural blonde, but i like dying my hair, so people just have to deal with that. if they dont like it, whatever.
 techguy
Msg: 64
Posted: 1/11/2007 10:51:07 AM
Now if only we could get WOMEN to dig blond haired guys...

Afterall, we're more rare. That should provide instant sexiness.

Beaugrand®™©
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2009 2:48:48 PM
Actually I don't prefer blondes, bleached or otherwise, and I'm not especially inclined to prefer fair skin, either.
However, my mail preferences is that she be breathing, lucid, reasonably ambulatory and articulate enough to order breakfast. Anything more is better, but not absolutely required.
 DivineBovine
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2009 6:05:42 PM

As a redhead who is going a little grey, I loved having red hair and I found many guys liked it too.

redheads are best!

at EVERYTHING!

JWG86
Msg: 76
Posted: 12/20/2009 11:13:49 PM
I prefer jet-black hair and green eyes. However, it is about number 87 on my "like" list. Really not a factor, just a bonus.
 raxarsr
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 12/21/2009 4:43:33 PM
i think blonde is my favorite color........not the white blonde......the strawberry blonde.......but honestly..the length and cleanliness is much much more important......as far as catching my eye anyway.............much rather spend time with an intellegent woman with ugly hair than a bubble headed one with nice hair
 valenciacityx
Msg: 80
Posted: 12/22/2009 1:18:54 AM
blondes are great,
Brunettes are grand,
Raven exotics make me speechless
Red Heads will be the death of me

Bottle fed? nope, I just dont like the way they pretend to be blond, theres just something disengenuous about it.
 nipoleon
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 12/22/2009 5:36:14 AM
I can see how women would be curious about this sort of thing. I see a lot of men who seem to give preferential treatment to blonds.
I also know a lot of women who have the " blond attitude " of superiority.
There's also the " blond moment ", of excusing away dumbness.
Or, the " blond prerogative ", of whimsically changing their minds about things.
And, the " blond tolerance ", of an extra 10 mph when driving.
There are women who will " go blond " when they want to use men to get something but they also trade off a certain measure of respectability for it.
 coveredinpaint
Msg: 83
Posted: 12/22/2009 12:03:34 PM
I don't think blondes get more attention than anyone else. I just think that when jealous girls see a blonde getting attention, then they perpetuate this false stereo type. With so many hot women out there of so many varieties, I can't see how anyone would be fixated on just blondes.
 HoldingHands27
Msg: 86
Posted: 12/22/2009 8:15:14 PM
^^^(It's not 'jealousy'...it's 'Envy'!)^^^
Men actually prefer . . . . Women . . !
The color of their isn't all that important as much as how it's styled!!
If it's Arrow-straight and Belt-length or longer...I don't care if it's
Flourescent Blue!!
But...the 3 Other qualities play a part, too...:
A Pretty face, intelligence and an attractive body.
 TheReason_
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 12/23/2009 11:37:21 AM
I love brunettes personally. But overall there is so much more to a person than their hair color.

*hugs*
 tru24m.
Msg: 89
Posted: 12/23/2009 8:50:51 PM
I can't speak for all men, but this one does. I don't know why, but I do. Now, with that being said, I can't say that I dislike any particular hair color on a woman. I happen to be one of the few who can find something sexy about any woman. I look at that as a positive, but many of my friends see it as a curse because I tend to go ga-ga over some women that aren't even on their radar. Whatever it is, it is, but I do appreciate a thick blonde with light eyes.

Tru.
 FL CO
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 12/23/2009 9:58:36 PM
I'd rather have the natural hair color. Some highlights are ok, but nothing crazy. To those that dye (and try to pass as natural) do you worry about your guy finding out that the carpet doesn't match the drapes?
 DarkCrimson
Msg: 92
Posted: 12/26/2009 6:40:54 AM
Personally, I like dark/black hair than blonde. The darker the better, as black as night. I don't know why so many women with dark, or even red, hair want to dye it blonde. My friend's wife lightens her hair. She came in the one day with a much darker "base" and blonde highlights. When she asked me what I thought, I told her I liked it a lot. However, it was darker than any other time she had it done and she could not stand it. It was changed the next day.

On the flip side. I worked with a woman that would highlight her hair with red, blue, purple, etc. One day she came in with a wig. I thought it was a fashion statement and being the naive young fool that I was, I commented on it. What I found out later was that her hair started falling out from the tinting. So I say to the ladies, keep your natural hair color.
 Pirate Mollie
Msg: 93
Posted: 12/26/2009 7:09:52 AM
i think men like redheads, aslthough my pubes are brown.
 DarkCrimson
Msg: 97
Posted: 12/26/2009 9:05:02 PM

i think men like redheads, aslthough my pubes are brown.

wow. I find your honesty refreshing.
 Free-At-Last
Msg: 99
Posted: 12/26/2009 11:00:17 PM
~ M E O W ~

Ouch...this has turned into quite the blonde bashing thread....

Question:
Do men really prefer blondes.?

Answer: NO....their only preference is that she has a vagina.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Do men really prefer blondes.? Does it matter if it is bleached?