Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > beware of sweettalker men      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ~iiCe~
Msg: 2
beware of sweettalker menPage 1 of 1    
Can a girl get some punctuation?

men will do what they think you will allow them to get away with... women will as well...
 debella
Msg: 4
beware of sweettalker men
Posted: 4/15/2006 8:14:00 AM
You know the same thing happened to me. Once on line, i wouldn't say i was in love with him, but i had feelings. And, once it happened, quite recently in person. I guess we just need to be more skeptical of others and not give our feelings away until we know they are worthy. I wish you happiness, i know how it feels.
 tcky123
Msg: 5
Posted: 4/15/2006 9:32:49 AM
why whould anyone want to fall for some one sweet talk and promises that they just met huh, op maybe you not their type when they met you so they move on that dosent mean they are bad.
 texasbaby
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 4/15/2006 10:10:22 AM
What???? Anytime someone says that sort of thing before even the first cup of coffee,,,, Run Away As Fast As Your Little Legs Can Carry You ,,,, And they are asking for your money???? No No No No,,,,, use the block delete options!!!!! OMG!
Just be careful,,, don't be sucked into this kind of scam, sugah,,,,

texasbaby
 Haleth
Msg: 8
Posted: 4/15/2006 11:52:26 AM
Beware of ANYONE talking about love and GIVING you things. Not that I get how any of that is a tease: it's not sweet talk, it's just plain crazy talk. Glad you're happy now, though. : )

And it's not grammar that you have to worry so much about, jeezaba, it's that one, long unbroken sentence. Makes my mind reel. I get that English probably isn't your native language, but instead of punctuation, maybe you could try breaking up the sentence with the return key (or enter key, whatever). Run-on sentences make for very tedious and confusing reading.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > beware of sweettalker men