Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > People who post pictures of them in their bed..      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 JWA
Msg: 4
People who post pictures of them in their bed..Page 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
This site seems to have a huge quantity of women who post some of the most revealing photos I've ever seen. I'll readily admit I enjoy looking at them---because I'm a guy---but the constant question in my mind is "WTH are they thinking?". What's irony and/or most humorous is these same women seem to get highly offended when a man makes a comment or remark they don't like. Even funnier, we hear how it's their right to post anything they like and that no one should be able make any sort of comments about them---especially if they're not agreeable.

Who knows why anyone here or elsewhere does anything---I know I don't! I love the exposed skin----but would worry that's all they have to offer. I tend towards women who are intelligent and who don't think or feel they need to attract someone based upon appearance alone. The "inner slut" in a lot of women isn't as attractive as they'd like to believe. I hope I haven't once again offended them! LOL

Lame and desparate----that's a great assessement. Cooing from another woman it's even more fascintating since it sorta "breaks rank" with the legions of other women who claim anything goes---and no one should be allowed to comment! Thanks for posting this, NotGood!!
 mogrl
Msg: 7
People who post pictures of them in their bed..
Posted: 4/17/2006 5:51:51 AM
I bet its all the flat chested women complaining about these photos.
 ~iiCe~
Msg: 11
Posted: 4/17/2006 7:31:57 AM
ahhh... love that it has already been said... I can always count on 7, Country, and gallivanting to handle the business...

they are just pics... reflecting a moment in time in someones life... mine rotate depending on my mood... and since I already hooked a fishy the pics I put up are for my entertainment...
 Fry Lock
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2006 11:01:54 AM
so what do my pics say about me, then???? I HATE ALL generalizations (there, how does that feel?); get off yer soapbox and find something to complain about that really matters....I've had guys be all pervy to me in spite of my pics, so no, boobies are not the problem, unless YOU don't have any.....
 867love
Msg: 23
Posted: 4/17/2006 11:16:49 AM
dosent laying down make you look thinner? (theres your answer). i would have to say your profile pics should reflect who you are and what you like to do. if you like jogging, race cars or snipe hunts. you should include that activity in your photos.
 kamikazekate
Msg: 24
Posted: 4/17/2006 11:18:16 AM
I SAW ONE OF A GUY: CHUBBY AND LOTS OF BLACK HAIR EVERYWHERE WEARING TIGHTY-WHITIES AND A WHITE BELLY SHIRT! REALLY, NOW! SO IT'S NOT JUST THE OVER-THIRTY GAL CROWD!
 goddess sarah
Msg: 25
Posted: 4/17/2006 11:25:37 AM
gee what a lot of shallow people on here especially women,how can you refer to anyone as a SLUT,that terrible,and so judgemental not to say the least nasty and well i guess has to be some jealousy thrown in there somewhere.Concentrate on what your needs are and why you are on here,dont concern yourself about me or what pics i have,i have better things to do than look at your pics.I get great mail,and very good scores in the voting department,see,intelligent people can sort out other intelligent people despite what pics they have up.Maybe some of you might have more luck on here if you stopped worrying about other peoples profiles,who wants to date a ****y person who spends thier day looking to see whats on other peoples profiles with the intent of giving negative comments.Why not join forces with the one who spent his time counting how many single leo's there was on this site.
 goddess sarah
Msg: 28
Posted: 4/17/2006 12:33:57 PM
And i thought beauty was just skin deep.I would go more for a profile,a good speller
,and that sort of thing,and not so judgemental as to work out what im like just by looking at a pic.A picture alone might give out an impression,but we have profiles to go with them.I get the best of both worlds,i have male friends here in australia and heaps from canada and usa,probably half of the guys some of you females are involved/frienly with are chatting me up as we speak.
 goddess sarah
Msg: 31
Posted: 4/17/2006 1:00:57 PM
Here Here,and i also agree with an earlier comment,it about confidence and being comfortable with your body and who you are,and if truth be know despite what some of the guys say,it doesnt stop them from mailing me,and not sleezy ones either,very complimentary,i even can recognise some of the names from mails ive had,some have very short memories.
 goddess sarah
Msg: 32
Posted: 4/17/2006 1:04:41 PM
I bet some of them will have already left me messages,after reading these postings.
 ~iiCe~
Msg: 37
Posted: 4/17/2006 1:14:30 PM
went to my page... no sign that say f-me.... jeeezzzz.... this thread is taking a nose dive... keep it up OP and it will probably end up in the deleted file...
 goddess sarah
Msg: 44
Posted: 4/17/2006 2:04:14 PM
YES OP and as for brains,you cant spell,or speak the english language.JOB=iv'e got one,certainly isnt a job that requires brains,or an active speaking part,geez you must be bored reading womens profiles,try being more pro-active and get a real job.
 goddess sarah
Msg: 46
Posted: 4/18/2006 12:20:34 PM
I disagree OP i think were very unlucky to see a pic of your face, you look like a bulldog licking the p*** off a nettle.
 SilverSeven
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2006 4:09:32 PM

coastergal and myself are the only females with brains here

Now we're not only old, lame and desperate, we're brainless too?! Good God child, go back to your playpen until you can learn to take the heat you'll get playing in an adult environment when you make sweeping judgements about others. Maybe you're not laying spread across your bed showing cleavage to attract attention, but you're obviously trying to make yourself top of the heap by knocking others down and standing on them.

And before you start pitching a hissy fit, saying I'm probably one of the lame desperate old women with an "icky" cleavage pic, think again sweetie pie, I don't display my assets on screen.
 Coach Andrew
Msg: 48
Posted: 8/22/2008 1:17:20 PM
I searched the forums to see if anyone else was writing on this subject, and indeed there are plenty. I've been frankly puzzled by the number of profiles I've seen that show a woman in various come-hither poses in her bed, sometimes wearing a negligee. Almost all of these women are, to my surprise, seeking long-term, exclusive relationships. From that observation, I'm thinking that possibly they are trying to show that if you commit to a long-term relationship, the prize is that sexy woman in bed, and they are giving you a sneak preview. (For some reason, however, I am thinking of that old joke: "What's the fastest way to cure a nymphomaniac? Marry her!) Personally, I don't find such pictures particularly appealing in an ad, although I certainly wouldn't mind getting such a picture from someone I'm speaking with and actually planning to meet.
 MelloDLyn
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 8/22/2008 3:41:51 PM
My one word for that would be EASY
 theforumfiend
Msg: 55
Posted: 8/22/2008 4:21:08 PM
Very funny Babiifirefliii! However, there is a big difference between a fully clothed you sitting on the bed and the half naked man or woman on theirs. I have to confess that when I see a man lying on/in his bed without his shirt on I think "oh, he just wants sex - next".
 mthomjmark
Msg: 60
Posted: 8/23/2008 7:51:25 PM
I agree its pretty pathetic; for men or women to do that. I want to get to know you but not that quick.

Its not bashing women either; blindly backing your sex is very "sex in the city" but if a guy does something that I think is wrong, I call them on it. It's not bashing it's being real and honest.

People can do what they want but I also have the right not to contact them or communicate with them. I agree too mzsomebody that its not a big deal either; people that do that either want attention, or look desperate. And I see a lot more sleazy pix with young guys and girls than older ones.
 bellazingara
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 8/23/2008 8:47:04 PM
LOL....it's funny I came across this thread just as I was wondering why people take pictures of themselves through the bathroom mirror. I cannot believe the number of bathroom shots I've seen in profiles lately. When did shower curtains become a cool backdrop to have in a pic? Now what's up with that???

Oh yeah...the bed thing....more often than not I think it will send the wrong message to the viewer. If someone is dressed and/or posing provocatively on a bed, looking for something serious/long term and states they don't want to be messaged by users looking for sexual encounters....it probably isn't gonna fly with most of the fishies on here.
 mariesanan
Msg: 72
Posted: 8/24/2008 3:32:58 PM
that is a funny a!@ pic!!! que sera!!sera!!!
 buffy1993
Msg: 74
Posted: 8/24/2008 4:20:37 PM
Whewwwwwww I'm so glad I decided to go with the pool table shot instead of the desparate on the bed shot .....haha ,,,seriously ............

Pictures are meant to be fun and show all aspects of our personalities,,,,funny , sassy , sexy , serious ....Why put someone down for reflecting that . Its just a form of expression ,,,,

As for age and the *old*women daring to show that they actually still feel attractive and sexual ,,,yes how dare we ,,,,is there an age limit where that feeling should cease and desist ,,,someone enlighten me , I missed the memo :))
 WarmBrandie
Msg: 75
Posted: 8/24/2008 4:48:16 PM
Ohhh are we discussing a pic like mine?? On my bed, come hither look!!! AWESOME.. don't like it, dont look at it!! I'm really not here to impress closed minded/judgmental WOMEN or men for that fact. I have many different sides to me, and more than a roll on the bed to offer. I do appreciate a man that appreciates a sexual woman. I think in my case its safe to say women that can work, cook, clean, be a mother, and still have a sexual nature does exist. Men dont have to settle for a woman that is insecure with their sexuality anymore. Ohh and I am always on my bed when I'm online also. Its the most comfortable seat in the house. I wonder why women spend so much time checking out other women's profiles anyway.. NOW THATS CREEPY!!
 Looking For......
Msg: 80
Posted: 8/24/2008 6:42:20 PM
maybe they just forgot to get up before they took the shot? haha
 maples01
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2008 9:21:42 PM
I'm a guy, so I look, but do wonder what the woman is looking for.
 superbadzzz
Msg: 89
Posted: 8/25/2008 7:30:55 PM
it's like posting a picture of your Pinto at LeMons.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > People who post pictures of them in their bed..