Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > noisy neighbours      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lalby
Msg: 10
noisy neighboursPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
i think you should wait for them to leave the house then follow them round all day repeating everything he says this would become annoying
failing that, stand outside his house singing dont you want me baby
and if it still doesnt work burn the buggers out.
 Carnation66
Msg: 27
noisy neighbours
Posted: 11/3/2006 2:29:16 PM
Here in America we always call the police. For example, yesterday my neighbour was fighting with his live in girlfriend. He threatend her with a gun. The police specical unit came. It was scary. The police told us to stay put until the sitauation was over. They started screaming at first at around midnight.
Can you amagine having policemen with Machine guns in your front yard. Sounds like scene from an action movie.
 stevencl
Msg: 30
view profile
History
noisy neighbours
Posted: 11/3/2006 3:56:02 PM
In Scotland the police have the power to confiscate any equipment that causes a noisy annoyance. I had this problem once so phoned the police - was so gratifying to see the idiots face when the police walked out with their stereo
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > noisy neighbours