Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > need some advice please      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ruckus123
Msg: 2
view profile
History
need some advice pleasePage 1 of 1    
break up with him before he breaks up with you that way you can say that you dumped him....
 carrie bradshaw
Msg: 4
need some advice please
Posted: 4/18/2006 9:24:13 PM
Carrie only has one word, NEXT!
Really, dump him and go buy some Jimmy Choo's. You will feel glad that you did.
Carrie
 eddie0221
Msg: 6
need some advice please
Posted: 4/18/2006 9:32:55 PM
She just joined so we can't fault her for looking. sexxymamma, WAKE UP AND SMELL THE DIRTY SOCKS! Um, your bf is on here looking for a g/f, what should you do? Why does this question seem very easy to answer! Delete your profile create a new one and change your picture. Message your b/f and have some fun. Than confront him and see if he admits to anything. That what my girl would have done to me.....the sneaky lil wench..lol
 zig02
Msg: 7
view profile
History
need some advice please
Posted: 4/18/2006 9:47:34 PM
I'm obviously getting old, because when I read this collection of facts - you, 21, with kids, and your boyfriend (or fiance) with a POF profile, it is just very very depressing. Kids having kids.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > need some advice please