Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Can anyone review mine plzzz?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Nermine
Msg: 1
Can anyone review mine plzzz?Page 1 of 1    
Thxxxxxxxxx :)
 EarthnCirciuts
Msg: 2
Can anyone review mine plzzz?
Posted: 4/19/2006 5:38:45 PM
communicable does not mean what I think you think it means... unless you're a disease...

Your profile says you're in Cairo, but to contact you suitors must be in the UK? You might want to say why... like if you're planning on moving to the UK or something.

I also wonder why you've used the exact same wording in some places as nataliexox, created your profiles at approximately the same time, etc.
 Nermine
Msg: 3
Posted: 4/19/2006 5:38:52 PM
thxxxxx alot really
I really appreciate it :)
 Nermine
Msg: 4
Posted: 4/19/2006 5:42:17 PM
doesn't commuicatable means like i have good communicating skills or sth...i dunno the thing is i don't want someone to mail me from Egypt so i thought of specifying any other place and i don't know what u mean by used the same wording
 eddie0221
Msg: 5
Posted: 4/19/2006 5:44:54 PM

i dream of creating a stong
stong should be "strong" and belive should be believe. You have a pretty smile. good luck
 EarthnCirciuts
Msg: 6
Posted: 4/19/2006 5:48:53 PM
Communicable means contagious. You probably meant articulate.

nermine:

nataliexox:

Can anyone review my profile plz?

nermine:

Please, if u are thinking of contacting me, think of grabing my attention with something nice and interesting (Yet simple!) and YOU MUST HAVE A PICTURE...no picture = no reply (sorry!)
NO PHOTO EXCHANGE
Thx 4 reading
Take care
See Yaaaaaaa :)

nataliexox:

(SORRY BUT U MUST HAVE A PICTURE)---No pic No reply! Write me sth that grabs my attention and is interesting.
NO PHOTO EXCHANGE
thats it :)
See Yaaaaa
 eddie0221
Msg: 7
Posted: 4/19/2006 5:52:18 PM
I think she deleted her profile. I wish people would just be themselves and stop trying to be like other people!
 Nermine
Msg: 8
Posted: 4/19/2006 5:57:41 PM
Well they deleted me! for being inactive...and i swear i haven't taken anything from anyone's profile, maybe its just coincedence (hope i wrote that right) i mean yeah it looks weird but i really dunno...Now i lost all what i've written in my profile...its really anyone
 Nermine
Msg: 9
Posted: 4/19/2006 6:02:56 PM
don't know what to tell you really...just believe me...maybe she's the one taking words from me, i don't know
 EarthnCirciuts
Msg: 10
Posted: 4/19/2006 6:03:08 PM

Well they deleted me! for being inactive...and i swear i haven't taken anything from anyone's profile, maybe its just coincedence (hope i wrote that right) i mean yeah it looks weird but i really dunno...Now i lost all what i've written in my profile...its really anyone

You got deleted for a duplicate profile and didn't learn your lesson?
 eddie0221
Msg: 11
Posted: 4/19/2006 6:08:28 PM
looking at your join date, I doubt that she took anything from you! Her profile is just as incomplete as yours.

advice:

When in doubt, BE YOURSELF!
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Can anyone review mine plzzz?