Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > I met the perfect man on this site.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cougar99
Msg: 4
I met the perfect man on this site.Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Looks like the perfect people are becoming easier and easier to find.....just give it a month or two and presto perfect match.
 badboy - goodboy
Msg: 9
I met the perfect man on this site.
Posted: 4/21/2006 8:04:03 PM
I met the perfect man on this site too his name was badboy - goodboy

shakdicaprio
Msg: 10
Posted: 4/21/2006 8:07:54 PM
the perfect man thats great hon i hope that it is truth for you beside in your eyes he is perfect and that is all that really counts i wish you the best of luck
 Nuit Ange
Msg: 15
Posted: 4/22/2006 8:31:26 AM
Well sweety, I'm rooting for you. I hope it works out for you both. Perfection is a tad hard to live up to, so get to know him well.
 LC lady
Msg: 20
Posted: 4/22/2006 11:19:21 AM
Yes, I met the perfect guy also, so I thought....? We chatted and went out a few times...for 6 months, he kept telling me, his schedule was very full with work and his kid's? Trying to be understanding, and also could relate, I believed him. He was everything I thought I was looking for, he said he had "integrity" and still wanted to be friends. So, I agreed that would be great! Never heard from him again! He met someone else, while he was soooooo busy with work, and children. I feel like the fool, but I guess I should have read," he's just not that into you", I am pretty new at this dating thing, and really don't play the games. I've pretty much given up on this site. Good people are hard to find..I wish you luck, and hope it goes better for you, than my situation.
 livelovelaugh
Msg: 37
Posted: 10/3/2006 9:02:54 AM
Isn't the term ''the perfect man'' an oxymoron ?? LOL
But then again , so is ''the perfect woman'' ...and we'd all be morons to look for ''perfect''
 genezen
Msg: 42
Posted: 10/7/2006 5:46:38 AM
Where are the attractive, sincere honest women?
 Natscha
Msg: 43
Posted: 10/7/2006 6:47:46 AM
HEY MODAF 12!! Can I have his number?? *waits excitedly... phone in hand*
 best kept secret
Msg: 50
Posted: 10/8/2006 9:47:24 AM
Are you the 1?...........That was too much. I mean wayyyyyyyyyyy too much.
 StarFebruary
Msg: 57
what is perfect, I have no Idea
Posted: 5/24/2009 11:29:04 AM

ust want to meet a loving, honest,caring person , who does not drink, drug, and has good moral values. Is spiritual and treats people the way he would want them to treat him.. That is perfect to me

I was looking for the same thing and i found all of those good qualities in someone, we live 2 hours away from each other but that is just minor to us. I'm hoping this will last a long time. There are some men who still believe in shivery and respect towards women. Thanks POF.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > I met the perfect man on this site.