Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Pet Peeves      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sass393
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Pet PeevesPage 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
people who don't lift their feet when they are walking! drives me nuts.

boys who wear their pants down around their knees so their undies are showing (guess I'm getting old)

people who don't call you when they say they will.

& people who make hollow promises. Don't promise you'll take me to the restaurant I've never been to if you have no real intentions of ever doing it.
 justaj2116
Msg: 4
Pet Peeves
Posted: 4/23/2006 12:25:05 PM
pet peeves

hey there

my pet peeves

a)my mother

b)people who answer a question with a really stupid question

c)people telling me what to do,when to,how,the reason i have to

d)sarcasm where sarcasm is not needed

e)dogs that are too stupid for their own good men too

f)people dont leave messages on my vm!its there for a reason

g)paging on a cell phone its so annoying-page on a pager not a cell phone

add more when i think of them

oh before i forget

h)George bush

i)people
 akatip
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Pet Peeves
Posted: 4/23/2006 5:45:05 PM
cellphones in public
habitual gum chewers
nail biters
(c)rap music
tailgaters
not using turn signals
whiners
 DaisyGirlKY
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Pet Peeves
Posted: 4/24/2006 8:38:09 AM
My main one is the inability to use accept and except properly.

If you take credit cards as payment you ACcept them. But it is possible to ACcept credit cards, EXcept for specific ones.

I've emailed sellers on ebay to let them know of their mistake. I really need to get a life!
 Poet102781
Msg: 8
Pet Peeves
Posted: 4/25/2006 1:43:04 PM
Difficult......Me and my friends were talking about the pen and paper thing yesterday!!!!

I hate tailgaters....so I f#ck with them.

I hate rude people, and most of all shallow cheaters.

Those are just a few.
 Mr. Right For You
Msg: 9
Pet Peeves
Posted: 6/14/2006 1:33:28 PM
Top 10 dog pet peeves

1. Blaming your farts on me...not funny...NOT funny

2. Yelling at me for barking... I'M A FRIGGIN' DOG YOU IDIOT!!

3. Taking me for a walk, then NOT letting me check/sniff stuff out ?
Exactly who's walk is this anyway?

4. Any trick that involves balancing food on my nose...STOP IT !

5. Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons. Now you know why we chew
your stuff up when you're not home.

6. The sleight of hand, fake fetch throw. You fooled a dog! WOW..What a
proud moment for the top of the food chain, you nitwit.

7. Taking me to the vet for "the big snip", then acting surprised when I FREAK OUT every time we go back.

8. Getting upset when I sniff the crotches of your guests. SORRY BUT I HAVE NOT QUITE MASTERED THIS HANDSHAKING THING YET.

9. How you act disgusted when I lick myself. Look, we both know the truth,
YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS.

10. Dog sweaters. Have you noticed the fur? HELLOOOOOO.......!!
 ceramicblonde
Msg: 10
Pet Peeves
Posted: 6/22/2006 8:24:12 AM
People who think whatever new "discovery" they made in life needs to be included in any conversation or is the answer to any question (usually religion or babies).

"Toilet paper roll on the wrong way"

Ha, if I don't do that then the cats will unroll the whole thing into the floor before I get home at night.
 summer_rainfall
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Pet Peeves
Posted: 6/26/2006 3:37:24 PM
crumbs on the counter!
 loverOF none
Msg: 12
Pet Peeves
Posted: 6/26/2006 5:19:36 PM
<--- my panties crawlin' up my caracus....
 loverOF none
Msg: 13
Pet Peeves
Posted: 6/26/2006 10:10:20 PM
<----when I have to scrape that "GUNK" outta the corner of my eye in the morning... dam....
 loverOF none
Msg: 14
Pet Peeves
Posted: 6/26/2006 10:59:27 PM
^^^ocee will not play with me anymore

When the sun glares in my eyes and I sway when driving

When I have to watch my grandparents eat at a smorg and they have to take one piece of chicken home in their pocket...
 Latigo_Lass
Msg: 15
Pet Peeves
Posted: 6/26/2006 11:01:28 PM
Hearing what you are doing or what you've done -- why is it that you think I need to know you've been gossiping about me.
Isn't the idea to talk BEHIND my back?

I was wondering what pet peeves had to do with humor, but these are seriously funny.
 JohnnyPopper
Msg: 16
Pet Peeves
Posted: 8/25/2006 10:34:58 PM
People that ask ya the time of day and 10 minutes later ask ya again, the 2nd time I say to them, "too cheap to BUY a watch are ya??"...

Crying babies/kids at a church service/wedding ceremony and they don't take them in the anteroom..

Loud kids in the Drs. waiting room..

Tailgaters, (so I slow down and do the speed limit and REALLY make them late!)

People that end their sentence with, "Am I right?"

Women that ask if they "look their age", and my reply is, "Hell NO! U don't look a day over 65!"

Cops that pull ya over in New Yawk State for not havin' yer lights on when using yer windshield wipers, and they ain't got theirs on neither!!

The guy ahead of ya at the toll booth gettin' his ticket and askin' directions as to what exit he has to get off. IF he read the ticket, it would tell ya!

Women that lie about their weight and think a "few extra lbs." means between 100#-250#!

People that leave their car running, go into a store being double parked and blocking traffic..

Parents that don't control their "brats" in public and think that whatever he/she is doing is CUTE! EX: At a wedding reception this kid/brat was sittin' near me and kept kicking me in the shin and laughing, I asked him to Please stop, he did it again just for spite, I asked his parents to tell him to stop and they said he's just being "cute". So when he did it again, I told him that I'd dump the pitcher of beer on him IF he did it 1 more time.. He did it again and giggled, SO I took the full pitcher and dumped it all over him, then I giggled, his parents said I was "rude", & got up and moved to another table where the little brat started his BS all over again.. They were confused when they were asked to leave and then tossed out when they refused to leave.. It was my daughters wedding and they were "friends of a friend" that were visiting from Canada that weekend and were not invited.. hehehe

High-priced, crummy, smelly & filthy rooms in an "Indian" run franchise hotel like Super 8!

The smartass that takes the parking spot you waited for, then gets pissed when ya park behind him and are gone for an hour!

People that use their spare tire (donut) forever..

Women doing their hair, yakkin' on their cell and "rubber neckin" on the highway all at the same time..
 Natgoat
Msg: 17
Pet Peeves
Posted: 10/24/2011 1:41:13 PM
Driving White cars...in Snowstorms...Without their Headlights..!!
(Same with Silver/metallic blue/green, etc...in Rain ...without lights!)
* If you can't be SEEN...You can't be _Avoided_...!! *
If you drive an ~Invisible Car~ and someone else Hits YOU...It's _YOUR_ Fault..!!!

D**b-@$$es!!!
 johnnoon
Msg: 18
Pet Peeves
Posted: 10/24/2011 5:58:01 PM
Mine used to be people who dinged the car beside them when opening their door, now it is a source of entertainment for me.

Last time it happened a teen opened his door and hit my jeep, he proceeds to put his whole body into opening his door and slamming it into my vehicle, at the same time his father arives and claims I deserve it for not driving a real car.

Then starts going boohoo baby won't talk I just laughed and pointed out the fact I had body armor and they would be lucky to get their door closed
As I drove away they are demanding I pay for a new door because my vehicle damaged theirs when they hit it
 free4all131220
Msg: 19
Pet Peeves
Posted: 11/5/2011 11:59:46 AM
i have two-

first: if I'm eating something that's even slightly unusual and they make that wrinkled face and say ewww... I want to dump it in their lap.

second: when I buy a newspaper and can't read it right away, other people come along and read it, then leave it all out of order, the pages are folded back and all messed up. I don't mind anyone reading it, but dammit put it back in order.
 Natgoat
Msg: 20
Pet Peeves
Posted: 11/10/2011 10:03:58 AM
The G**-D@mned Auto Insurance Industry..!!
Everywhere you look...sports arenas...billboards...even video games..!!
And on TV too...every commercial break is Guaranteed to contain At Least one insurance ad....if not 2 or 3...the same ones...over and over and over again..!!
Profiteering makes me Sick!
 Kansasflyboy
Msg: 21
Pet Peeves
Posted: 11/10/2011 12:05:39 PM
profiteering makes me sick when it is not me profiting.
 IgorFrankensteen
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Pet Peeves
Posted: 11/10/2011 12:24:55 PM
What bugs me these days, are the ads for companies offering to help folks deal with their overdue taxes, and save them hassles and money... IF THEY ARE RICH SELFISH **stardS, WHO ARE IN HOCK TO UNCLE SAM FOR OVER $10 K!!!!

We po' folks just gotta suck it up, I guess.
 jimolee
Msg: 23
Pet Peeves
Posted: 11/11/2011 1:04:15 PM
When someone repeats what I just said to them before answering the question. ( How are you?/ How am I?)

Talking loud on the cell phone in a place of business, like no one can hear what they are saying.

Opening a door for someone and they don't say thank you.
Letting someone in to traffic and they don't give you a wave.

Garlic breath.

Trying to carry on a conversation w/ someone that doesn't take a breath when they talk. In other words they are talking , there really isn't a conversation, they go on and on and on!

Someone telling a story that I told them back to me.

Someone repeating the same story over and over to me. When I say yeah you told me already. They still go on w/ the story.

Women that wear thier pajamas everywhere
 buttonnosedgirlnyc
Msg: 24
Pet Peeves
Posted: 11/14/2011 8:20:55 PM
People who chew their food with their mouths open (gross) .
People who blast their music on the train (with and without headphones).
Really obnoxious douchey types who won't shut up --and they're always loud for some reason!
 Natgoat
Msg: 25
Pet Peeves
Posted: 11/16/2011 11:40:27 AM
People that call Indiana or Ohio or Michigan "The Midwest"..!!
The Mid-west starts roughly around Chicago....and goes to the foothills of the Rockies...
then it's The West..!!
 godiver
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Pet Peeves
Posted: 11/17/2011 7:16:29 PM
Sweat pants in public.
 godiver
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Pet Peeves
Posted: 11/17/2011 7:27:01 PM
Wow you must really like celery
 SunnyBlueSkies23
Msg: 28
Pet Peeves
Posted: 11/19/2011 1:16:57 AM
Everyone does this, but it TRUELY annoys the crap out of me........ The wrong spelling or use of a word in a sentence; for example " There going to they're house over their". ( a friend actually wrote something quite simular like this to me....... I wanted to ask her if she actually GRADUATED from Highschool. or was her diploma a prize out of a Cracker Jack box!! It's silly, I know, but it's frustating to me....LEARN TO SPELL, please!! ( "They're (they are) going over to their (ownership) house over there (direction)". Or,"The too of us are going two the store...she wants to come,to." ("The two ( 2 )
of us are going to (direction) the store...she wants to come,too. (also)".
I also get annoyed by condesending, arrogant people, and people who are impressed by themselves.....their attitudes don't do much for me.
I try really hard to stay upbeat and positive......but sometimes, you just have to let it out, you know? Thanks for letting me share...
Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Pet Peeves