Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > women who drink      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 one_sexy_guy
Msg: 1
women who drink Page 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
ok this one is mostly for the guys to reply back but women feel free to hijack this thread and answer aswell LOL
ok would you guy's date a women who drinks more than you? i personally can't stand a women who drinks to the point were she start's slurring her words and you see the back and forward motions she does cause she's pissed drunk it totally turns me off to see a woman act like that. now one or two drinks if fine but to get all meesed up at a bar is just wrong.
 twisted40
Msg: 2
women who drink
Posted: 4/23/2006 2:39:07 PM
Ha! Tooo eeachht there own!! LMAO
 Holy Grail
Msg: 3
view profile
History
women who drink
Posted: 4/23/2006 3:19:01 PM
It depends on the occasion, but normally I wouldn't want my date drunk.

This reminds me of a story from my younger years. I was at a house party in my early 20's. Everyone was drinking. I hooked up with a girl and we went outside to the fire escape for a little make-out session. As we were frenching, her mouth went limp, it seemed like I was doing all the work. So i stopped and pulled back a bit. To my surprise, she actually passed out while we were making-out. At first I thought she was joking, but then she started snoring a little!!!

I had a lot of things going through my mind, but I handled it like a total gentleman...kinda. I left her there and went back to the party to get witnesses, and a camera. I took a couple of funny pictures before waking her up. We were all laughing about it afterwards.

FYI:The pictures were decent and I gave them to her.

one_sexy_guy
Msg: 4
women who drink
Posted: 4/23/2006 8:22:17 PM
well i only have one or two drinks when i go out and don't drink thru out the week at all plus im always the one driving so i watch out for that too. i make sure i get everyone who is with me home safe plus have you ladies talked to men after they have been drinking im sure you don't wanna go in for a kiss lol. hey give me a six pack of coke and im good to go..........
 jeepbooy
Msg: 5
women who drink
Posted: 4/24/2006 6:24:59 AM
I can't stand that to, If she can't hold her drinks then I'm turned off.
 StackedCutie
Msg: 6
women who drink
Posted: 4/24/2006 6:06:16 PM
Nothing wrong with women who drink one bit. As long as they can handle it and dont act like a idiot or a whore, its all good. Now where is my damn beer!!!
 Firmbear8
Msg: 7
women who drink
Posted: 5/3/2006 3:19:58 PM
Hey well if I was out on a date with a lovely lady and she got shit faced drunk . I would except it the first time . But if she done it everytime we went out then she'd soon be single as I could not or would not put up with my lady always getting pissed up everytime we went out .
So yeah ladies if your gonna get drunk once while dating me thats okay. But do it all the time and I'll say good bye see yah later !!
 oneafternoon
Msg: 8
view profile
History
women who drink
Posted: 5/3/2006 3:22:11 PM
Nooooooooooooo! Never again
 hawkrave
Msg: 9
women who drink
Posted: 6/12/2006 7:27:31 AM
Hey it turns anyone off to see people that drunk. I mean you can go out and enjoy yourself but you don't need to get like that.

I know it happens sometimes. You didn't eat before you went out. Or you drank something you never did beforre.

But getting that drunk I don't think should be a regular thing for a man or a women.
 twisted40
Msg: 10
women who drink
Posted: 6/12/2006 12:42:33 PM
I am a Pisces and I once read that we have a hard time handling or holding our liquor...well in my case its true. i can handle it to a certain point,but after that point I have been told that I can get mean and nasty...and I dont know why cuz I am not like that sober. I need to learn my cutoff point, when to say when. So I am giving it up for quite awhile...then if I feel like it I will have just a couple then drink pop or water. No more gettin shyte faced. My BF and another good friend are doing the same thing.
 mystrygal
Msg: 11
view profile
History
women who drink
Posted: 6/12/2006 3:24:09 PM
well after reading this thread I got to thinking of times I myself have being out to parties,
events,and friends houses and drank..I have never really or at least that I remember gotten
falling down smashed to point of passing out...but after reading carefully the comments by everyone guys and gals I can see where it would be a turn off to them...who wants to pick up or date someone that is slurring, and staggering, and not remembering what they say or do. well I do know my cutoff limit and as twisted had posted I am also giving it up for a while. Yes I am the friend that she mentions and we have made a pact to be do this...after a long talk and lots of thought....that is what friends are for.....well enough blabbering great thread......
 twisted40
Msg: 12
PEOPLE who drink
Posted: 6/12/2006 6:01:04 PM
@Amore awww, ya silly wench you!! I thought you knew Hey Enig thats us in that there pic....cool pic I might add too!!
 HamiltonChicky
Msg: 13
women who drink
Posted: 6/12/2006 9:24:59 PM
I don't even think I should comment on here, but I'm gonna.

I get drunk when I'm having fun - And yes, to a point where I'm slurrin my words and falling off my chair!! It's not like I do it ALL the time... just when I'm going out to the bar with friends, or partying it up with people on this site at chat parties... hehe.
 twisted40
Msg: 14
women who drink
Posted: 6/13/2006 5:08:37 AM
Well, when you come close to losing someone that you love because of the over indulging of alcohol it really opens your eyes. It's time for me to take some time to stop for the next few months. Then it'll only be a couple, then pop or juice, etc. No more hammering back the booze till I cant remember WTF I did the night b4. That's the scary part. I can handle a 6 pack but then after that it starts to blur. Of course it depends on my mood and if I've eaten anything that day. Point is my kids and my man and my friends are more important to me.As for trying to blot out something.. that I have never done, I know alcohol doesnt make one forget their problems no matter how much you drink of it.
 HamiltonChicky
Msg: 15
women who drink
Posted: 6/13/2006 11:50:11 AM
I'm not trying to be "attractive".
 twisted40
Msg: 16
PEOPLE who drink
Posted: 6/13/2006 1:09:29 PM
Why do people do any of the things that we do?? Who knows...the way it makes you feel,or like Pulse Meddle says, we like the taste, I dont have an answer to that question. But I do know that I dont like not being able to remember the entire night or the headaches..etc.etc.!
 creter
Msg: 17
PEOPLE who drink
Posted: 6/13/2006 4:50:48 PM
I can say that 95% of the trouble Ive gotten myself into over the course of my life was a direct result of drinking. Guess many can say the same. But Im gonna back off on the beer for a while. Can't let Twisted do it all alone, that just wouldn't be right.
 mystrygal
Msg: 18
view profile
History
PEOPLE who drink
Posted: 6/13/2006 6:50:58 PM
congratulations creter and twisted for standing together and working thru it.
I know the two of you will be ok....hats off to you both..
 twisted40
Msg: 19
PEOPLE who drink
Posted: 6/14/2006 5:16:03 AM
Awwww, Now ya know why I love this man Creter, And a big warm thank-you goes out to our very good friends , Mysterygal, and Cherose , and Enig, for being here for us and for all of your support . Oh, and thanks to Dentedknight for his kind words too!You guys are the best!
 twisted40
Msg: 20
PEOPLE who drink
Posted: 6/14/2006 9:53:55 AM
I have never drank any man handsome...it just dont work!!
 SausageWench
Msg: 21
women who drink
Posted: 9/13/2007 8:29:05 AM
I think this can work both ways..

men can get extremely Crazy while Drinking...

I had an ex that Would pass out where ever he was because he drank so much. he had to drink every night..and He HAD to have a beer with his dinner.. for what reason i dont know..

But it makes me wanna throw up .. he was embarassing.. We went to the bar one night and he started throwing his food at some of my friends who I hadnt seen in over 7 years.. I couyldnt stand it.. it made me wanna punch him in the face..

As well as drunk people usually get mean and say things that can be hurtful.. And then deny it when they are sober.. IF they sober up..

So this thread should be pointed to both sexes. No one wants a magget for a boyfriend or girlfriend..

While drinking YOU SHOUDL know ur limits..and You should ontrol urself.. I have never been to the point of drinking where I cant walk and I slur my words.. And where i pass out in random spots..

P.S. I hope my ex sees this.. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > women who drink