Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Sweeping her off her feet!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Papillongirl
Msg: 5
Sweeping her off her feet!Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I kinda disagree. I don't know EVERYthing when I meet a guy off the internet. I know the statistical stuff, age, sex, race, kids if any, blah blah blah.. but I don't know the inside, and that is the important part right? Or, the little things, like will he look around at everyone else instead of talking to me? Will he look in my EYES not my boobs, behind me, around me, ect.. Anyway. Sweeping a girl off her feet isn't that hard really. Find out what is important to her. For me, the little things are important. Pay attention to what her favorite drink is, or where her favorite place to eat is, is she cold or hot? Do her feet/back/neck hurt? Massage it! Usually a woman places more importance on the small seemingly insignificant things, than you spending a ton of money trying to impress her. Then again.. I could just be talking for myself. lol
 sexyviper
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Sweeping her off her feet!
Posted: 4/25/2006 10:58:30 AM
I have to get a broom .............just so I can sweep woman off their feet

damn if only i would have thought about that in my teens
 Leeanne
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 4/25/2006 11:34:49 AM
I thought it could happen but I think I've been duped!!! Some people just like to play with your heart for thier own gain without any thought as to what they are doing to your soul.
Too many players on the internet or anywhere these days.
 carrie bradshaw
Msg: 26
Posted: 4/25/2006 1:04:43 PM
Carrie thinks it is possible. She would like someone to sweep her off her Jimmy Choo's.

~Carrie
 justaj2116
Msg: 35
Posted: 4/25/2006 2:03:52 PM
lol omg thats wrong.but back to subject yes you still can sweep her off her feet.with that being said somebody get a big broom and sweep me off my heels
 Mojo_LA
Msg: 42
Posted: 4/25/2006 4:37:09 PM

Carrie thinks it is possible. She would like someone to sweep her off her Jimmy Choo's.

I'd love to volunteer for this job, but do you realize that could mean scuffing your shoes?
 carrie bradshaw
Msg: 44
Posted: 4/25/2006 4:49:10 PM
If a woman is swept off her feet, I doubt that she would mind scuffed shoes. I know that I wouldn't care if my Jimmy's got scuffed in the process.......
~Carrie
 AnnudderVoice
Msg: 46
Posted: 4/25/2006 5:11:14 PM

Is it even possible to sweep a woman off her feet in this era of internet dating?

It seems to this ol' fart that a broom sweeps both ways.

I wouldn't mind sweeping a woman off her feet; I also wouldn't mind one trying to sweep me off mine.

Oh, and none of those swish, swish jokes!

Annudder
 Mojo_LA
Msg: 47
Posted: 4/25/2006 5:15:21 PM
^^^^ Ok I really truly believe the first step in sweeping a woman off her feet... or BEING swept up... is to STOP refering to yourself as an old fart!
 AnnudderVoice
Msg: 48
Posted: 4/25/2006 5:17:29 PM
LOL...mayhap you are right, mojo. But I am seeking that fresh wind.

OT - what constitutes "sweeping"?

Annudder
 Yoshi69
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 4/25/2006 5:25:49 PM
Its more than possible, I've done it...yes a sucess story here on PoF....
Chatted for hours on end, met up and well, both of us have never been happier. she got swept, as did I.
 bucsgirl
Msg: 50
Posted: 4/25/2006 5:29:15 PM
You can only win someone over, sweep them away, however you want to phrase just by being yourself. The grand romantic gestures are fine now and then, but they tend to get substituted for just paying attention to someone and making them feel special. Treat someone well, doesn't mean emptying your bank account, treat her/him with respect and consideration. Do the things that people have done for you that made you feel special. I send my sweetie ecards now and then. I was away one weekend and present a card every single day to his email. Let them know you're thinking about them, let them know you like/love them and care about that. Roses are beautiful but they wilt, but the things you say and do that make people feel wonderful they'll remember for a long, long time.
 Mojo_LA
Msg: 52
Posted: 4/25/2006 7:45:29 PM

But seriously romance is about action not mystery

And "Murder She Wrote" is about mystery and not action.
 BIG NIGGA
Msg: 56
Posted: 4/27/2006 7:49:59 PM
i dont do it often....but if i really feelin a girl...and i feel she feelin me...i take my acoustic bass and sing songs.....hold on my heart by phil collins gets em everytime...
 arri
Msg: 60
Posted: 4/28/2006 10:52:52 AM
Pursuit of sex ... is an affirmation of love ... or just being really horny.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Sweeping her off her feet!