Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Another profile advice thread      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 AceOfSevens
Msg: 1
Another profile advice threadPage 1 of 1    
I've been on OK Cupid for a couple years, and decided to spread my nets a bit and went with a completely different approach this time. Any advice how to spruce this up?
 bucsgirl
Msg: 2
Another profile advice thread
Posted: 4/25/2006 5:46:03 PM
Truthfully the only thing you really say about you is you think for yourself. There's some spelling errors, fix them. Read profile writing tips, you want to give a good thumbnail sketch a sample of who you are and what you're like to spend time with. Also something about the type of ladies you enjoy being with. Also, take a look at the other guys' profiles, the more of them you read, the better an idea you'll get of what makes a great profile. Hope this helps!
 AceOfSevens
Msg: 3
Posted: 4/25/2006 6:03:14 PM
That picture is fairly recent. It's about four months old. Anything more recent will be a crappy webcam shot.

Fixed the headline.

The point of that paragraph is that my opinions defien me as a person. I got two responses within 24 hours of registering with nothing but that paragraph, no picture, no other text, so it's staying. I fleshed out the rest a bit.
 Bandito
Msg: 4
Posted: 4/26/2006 5:56:20 AM
Ummmm....Christmas was over 5 months ago....change up your pic!

Bandito
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Another profile advice thread