Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Idaho  > Idaho forum rules      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 markus
Msg: 0
view profile
History
Idaho forum rulesPage 1 of 1    
This forum is for here for singles to talk about local events, happenings etc. You can also use this forum to plan local get togethers.

This forum is NOT FOR.

Threads such as " I am in town for the weekend looking for sex" etc

NO THREADS THAT DRAW ATTENTION TO YOURSELF ARE ALLOWED.

Threads like this will result in your thread being deleted as well as your account. Each part of this site has a purpose, if you want to message a lot of people and talk to others use the IM and message functions of this site.
 poisonivey
Msg: 1
view profile
History
New Friends please!!!!
Posted: 3/21/2005 4:05:34 PM
I know my profile currently shows that I am going to be moving to AZ however, I'm still stuck in B town (Boise) for a while. Let me know if you wanna get together and have some drinks if you're in the area. It's time to meet some new people since it's way too easy to know everyone that lives here. Hope to hear from some new peeps soon!

Ivey
 lingerepolice
Msg: 2
New Friends please!!!!
Posted: 3/23/2005 1:59:53 PM
I could use some fun company...

What are you drinking?
 mountainman2183
Msg: 3
New Friends please!!!!
Posted: 3/30/2005 9:18:01 AM
hey. im just kinda looking for someone to go and hang out with at the bars and clubs, and was wondering if you'd be interested. im going to be partying a little more this summer, since i leave in october to get ready for afghanistan. anyways, if you are interested, email me back.
 valde
Msg: 4
Idaho forum rules
Posted: 4/6/2006 1:29:01 PM
I set up 2 searches - one male and one female - "looking for ANYthing/one" within 50 miles of Boise - and got over 300 hits.....try it!! - that means a lot of Fish around to meet on the west side (behind the music) of Alive at Five at the Grove downtown Boise - see ya there........pass it around!!
 Frank1958
Msg: 5
Hi Valde
Posted: 3/4/2007 10:43:36 PM
I know of a woman that comes to Boise 2 times per month. She likes to ne tied up and serviced by several males are you interested?

Frank
Show ALL Forums  > Idaho  > Idaho forum rules