Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Alabama  > Introduce Yourself Here.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 markus
Msg: 0
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.Page 1 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
This thread is to be used for introductions, give a brief description about yourself!
No phone numbers or email address's allowed!
 suboxone
Msg: 1
Intro
Posted: 2/14/2005 9:31:27 PM
My name is Joey, I'm a thirty year old male staying in the Calera area for the next few months 2/14/05, and then back to Cullman. Going through a seperation from wife, not a pretty picture. Not very interested in dating right now, just someone to talk with. Have a B.S. in Biology, while continuing education.Screename-Suboxone
 tim49250
Msg: 3
I love to go out, travel and since I have a nice place, I enjoy staying at home too. My friends say that I am outgoing, kind hearted, adventurous, spontaneous and devoted to family and friends. My goals are to grow my business, keep my body in great shape
Posted: 2/24/2005 11:16:04 PM
I Hope this site will be a good place to find out what's going on around Birmingham and the Southeast, in the singles community. Does anyone know of a friendly unpretentious bar where the dance floor is the same. I'm currently going, with my best friend, to Huntsville for that kind of dance club atmosphere. I’d also like to find a good singles group here in the Birmingham area, maybe a good church singles group or any other good singles group. I enjoy doing a lot of things and would love to make some good friends. I love to travel. Also, I enjoy hanging out with and talking to a diverse mix of people. If you know of some fun happenings please consider clueing me in. Does anyone know about Discovery (it's a non church related singles group that has discussion groups, but I don‘t know where they are meeting these days). Tim
 tigerbe
Msg: 8
My name is Kelvin, I live in Huntsville,Alabama and I am a single man with no kids.
Posted: 6/13/2005 1:38:49 PM
This internet dating thing is practical new to me. I never had any luck on these type sites. I am a decent guy who love the outdoors. Mostly anything that has to do with nature. I have a great sense of humor and I am spontaneous. If you are diverse the sky is the limit but if not I guess you are floating on clouds until you burst. Oh did I tell You I am a comedian. I am a budget anlayst and have a small cleaning services. Get your discount.

For all the ladies who love to shop. Never buy clothes that your man will not allow you to wear. You can always window shop.
 jamminjerry33
Msg: 16
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/18/2005 1:19:04 PM
well, i thought i had introduced my self earlier! guess not. i live in S. central alabama. outside a small town called Florala
 sexyrene
Msg: 18
Hey All.
Posted: 8/19/2005 2:48:58 PM
my instant messaging has not worked for a week now and no one seems to care, isnt there any kind of technical support anywhere?
 ladyinfinity
Msg: 24
view profile
History
New to Bama and looking for a True Southern Gent
Posted: 10/30/2005 6:13:54 PM
Hello to all...
My name is Joanne, I just moved here from Michigan in March 2005. I have a 5 year old little girl and I am looking for some new friends and hopefully meet someone special to share my life with.

I am a working professional in a Contracts Dept with a large Huntsville Firm. I also go to school.

I am not going to babble on here. Drop me a note if you would like to get together or just chat.

Roll Tide!!!

Oh and I love NASCAR too.....heheh
 Darlene500
Msg: 28
Alabama gettogethers.
Posted: 1/2/2006 4:07:57 PM
Hi everyone:

Just wanted to find where are gettogethers in the Prattville, or Montgomery, AL area?
 BrownEyes205
Msg: 29
Alabama gettogethers.
Posted: 1/25/2006 2:45:40 PM
Hello everyone.
 cherrokeehawklady
Msg: 30
hello all nice to meet everyone
Posted: 1/28/2006 6:46:50 PM
well this is my first time here and i just want to let jamminjerry know that i really do know where florala is stayed there for a week at christmas time 2004 real nice little place.. i live near anniston alabama and hope to find my soul mate soon.. been divorced for 5 yrs and my ex and best friend died in jan.2005 talk to you all soon... mary
 papa787
Msg: 32
huntsville lady
Posted: 3/5/2006 12:08:29 PM
25 yr. old wm. huntsville area-attractive.seeking companionship and plenty of laughs.
 jdmule
Msg: 33
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 3/22/2006 4:31:44 PM
i`m a texas transplant and find it a little slow here but the fishing is ok even for fresh water other than that just lookin to meet some people and socalize
 jdmule
Msg: 34
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 3/23/2006 2:57:37 PM
hozzit you`all my screen name is jdmule, i`m a hanging close to the folks for a little while here in alabama was from texas,a small town in brazoria county, so i`m use to small town life but man this is small town to the max, so i`m just wanting to meet some ppl to socalize with and what not,....nice to meet you`all and here`s to hoping you always go to sleep with a smile on your face
 boutgivup
Msg: 36
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 3/31/2006 9:34:50 PM
HERE IAM.
THINK MY PROFILE SPEAKS FOR ITSELF HOWEVER IF THERE IS ANYTHING ANYONE WANTS TO KNOW IAM LIKE A BOOK OPEN WAITING TO INFORM.
I HOPE WE ALL FIND WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR,ALL THE BEST TO YOU ALL.
 silverdragon07
Msg: 39
hello ladies im sweet and looking someone sweetier
Posted: 6/3/2006 10:34:39 AM
Im looking for someon that is ok with dating a married person. i want to talk to like three or four girlsaat once i wanta play elimadate with them group dates that what i need.
 Vanillaroyale
Msg: 54
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 10/17/2006 5:40:19 AM
Hey Kap, should u decide to invade Canada, I promise not to hide and I'll dress up in whatever ya like LOL

Candy
 Moonbalex
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 11/19/2006 12:58:39 PM
Hiya. I'm moving to birmingham at the end of january. Right now i'm in memphis. I'm 21 (newly turned) Not really much i can say about myself other then that you have to get to know me to understand me. I'm not really good at describing myself.
 Alasweety
Msg: 58
Jerri In Alabama
Posted: 12/13/2006 7:05:19 PM
Hi my name is Jerri, I live in Mobile County, I am 58 years old. I am trying to start a new life after my heart being broken, it's hard to pick up the pieces sometimes, Almost scared to try again. I am glad I found this website it is a great place to meet new friends, Who know's maybe my heart will heal and find a real true love.
 tasavolion
Msg: 60
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 12/24/2006 11:37:58 AM
hello, my name is willie living in birmingham just thought i could introduce myself maybe find a blind date this way for x-mas is a lonely time of the year, i have nothing to do and was wondering if anyone else was lonely and would like to meet someone new and maybe just hangout.ya know nothing serious i would rather not be alone how about you,i am a great cook or maybe we can meet for a movie or dinner somewhere if we could find somewhere that is.There are a few bars open like martys on southside i think i hope this does not come across as desperate just a little lonely i guess just thinkig there is someone else out feeling like me
 layitlo
Msg: 68
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 3/5/2007 3:17:08 PM
Well i suck at talking about myself but I thought I'd give it a chance. I'm Ted and live in heflin not far from anniston. I've got 2 kids with my wife and 3 with an x in ga. I'm moving out of the house and we will be getting a divorce soon. I'm not one with money but I know how to treat a woman. I'm here looking to make friends and maybe just maybe one day the right person for me. But I always put my kids first. But like I said I'm not good at intoducing myself. I'm into alot of things but my favorite is cars and pcs. I drive two lowered blazers and enjoy them alot. I'm still a kid at heart that needs to meet new people and maybe more. Hello everyone.
 Gggls844
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 4/5/2007 4:48:52 AM
HI everyone, NE Alabama here between Anniston and Gadsden. 59yrs old, W/female. Widowed/retired. Love to meet new people and socialize. Is there others from this area? Love to travel, fish, camp, socialize, movies, fine dining and just having good clean fun. HOpe to hear from some of you. Wonda
 atotheliz
Msg: 71
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 4/17/2007 11:12:23 AM
I am from Mobile Alabama
 SWEETANGEL1978
Msg: 74
Hello
Posted: 5/20/2007 8:35:46 PM
Im misty im 28 single mother of 3 kids i live in sylacauga an im looking for someone to date and be friends with frist an if it works out more later i love meeting new people but dont really get to get out much iv been on plenty of fish a while but havent really met anyone i really connected to im a very layed back kinda person an i love to have fun so check me out an haller back at me if you want to chat
 sue.she
Msg: 76
hi..my id here is sue.she...
Posted: 6/13/2007 5:47:31 PM
when you post sue.she on a fishing site you get alot of flack....lol....well you can read my profile or just skip all that and say hello. iwill try to get to all messages but the other dayu i had like 25 in one day..just give me some time. and if it bothers you that i dont answer instantly..please..please...dont cuss me. i find taht a lil offensive. anyway i am on page 4 here so i hope someone makes it this far to see me........have a good one!!
 ae254
Msg: 77
view profile
History
saying hello
Posted: 6/15/2007 12:59:31 AM
Hello, everyone! Just dropping by, trying to meet some friendly folk!
Show ALL Forums  > Alabama  > Introduce Yourself Here.