Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Idaho  > Introduce Yourself Here.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 markus
Msg: 0
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
This thread is to be used for introductions, give a brief description about yourself!
No phone numbers or email address's allowed!
 Gordo
Msg: 1
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 2/14/2005 6:22:56 PM
Well, I'm not quite sure what this is for or what to say, but here goes.
 Meshak
Msg: 2
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 3/8/2005 7:04:11 PM
I am mesak. Aquarius...
 dillain
Msg: 3
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 3/18/2005 12:58:18 PM
Hi Everybody! I'm from Idaho, and I just wanted to say hi. I have a boyfriend, but I love to chat. So if you're in the mood to chat, just get ahold of me!

see ya, everyone

Heather
 poisonivey
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 3/24/2005 12:26:31 PM
Hi, I'm a Boise native looking for new people to meet or old ones to re-unite with. I like to do pretty much anything so whateva's cleva!
Ivey
 rock14
Msg: 5
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 3/24/2005 1:28:49 PM
anything i want
 boisesleadhead
Msg: 6
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 5/9/2005 4:52:39 PM
Im 27 I pretty much like to hang out with friends, do outdoor recreation and some partying. Im looking for new friends/lovers
 Fiesty1foru
Msg: 7
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 5/9/2005 8:09:46 PM
Well hey there, not sure if I posted this right or not...but anyway. I live in coeur 'd alene area and I love the outdoors...I hike on Tubbs Hill a lot and hope to hike on Mount Spokane soon. I'm active and would like to find active people to do things with as friends and if I meet a cute guy that sparks my interest then we shall see. I also love to dance to most all music and styles...its just the shakin the booty and having fun that counts...lol!!
 Themistocles
Msg: 8
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/3/2005 1:53:34 PM
I'm Mike, age 25, and live in Boise, and always looking for people to talk to. I like doing things outdoors, and there seems to be no shortage of opportunities for that around Boise. I'm originally from Illinois (pronounced WITHOUT an "S" sound! Don't let anyone get away with saying it that way!)
 shanny626
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/16/2005 2:49:56 AM
My name is Shannon, age 33. I live in Moscow and am looking for friends, and hopefully a man to become my best friend. I enjoy reading, writing, arts & crafts, swimming, biking, camping, and other outdoor activities. Also, I am a Moscow native.
 agent42O
Msg: 10
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/6/2005 3:43:27 PM
Well, first id like to thank the admins for making this site, im sick of all the other pay personal sites, they may as well be digital pimps, making money for hooking people up.

So to the intro, my name is Brad, i moved to nampa from Sacramento because california sucks.

I have no friends here yet but im hoping that will change soon
I like to do lots of things, but mostly just hangin out with friends and burnin one while watching a movie or somethin. I would really like to meet a nice female friend but im just tired of sittin at home with nowhere to go, so someone look me up and lets hang out
 bobbyv01
Msg: 11
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/23/2005 1:11:53 PM
Hello poison,how's it going i'm bobbyv01 and i'm new on this site not to sure what to say.I like to laugh and have a good time.Like to treat people like i want to be treated.like to fish,love auto races,movies,church and lots of other stuff.To use your term: wheva's cleva
 starryeyedinid
Msg: 12
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 11/27/2005 4:14:47 PM
Hi!
I would like to thank POF for the free site too. I think it is criminal for those other pay sites to get rich off of others lonliness, pain, suffering, anguish---whatever you want to call it.
I am a stable and secure 46 year old gal and I have never been married. I would love to find a husband someday---sooner than later. Barbara
 chargerboy1970
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 12/29/2005 8:57:35 PM
Hello...just trying this site out. How many folks (girls/women/ladies) are from the Moscow area (35 miles)?
 goldeneagle101
Msg: 14
Introduce Yourself Here
Posted: 3/30/2006 6:14:20 PM
Hey,Sup? I'd like to thank the Admin. for making this site possible. I think it is awsome to have a free site. I am a native Idahoan been living in Twin for past 12 years. I like it here in Idaho. I especially liked that thread about "Things you should know before moving to Idaho"
Straight-up how itis out here in the West. Fish On! L8R Rod
 valde
Msg: 15
Introduce Yourself Here
Posted: 4/6/2006 1:32:45 PM
I set up 2 searches - one male and one female - "looking for ANYthing/one" within 50 miles of Boise - and got over 300 hits.....try it!! - that means a lot of Fish around to meet on the west side (behind the music) of Alive at Five at the Grove downtown Boise - see ya there........pass it around!!
 heyoooo
Msg: 16
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 5/20/2006 5:13:19 PM
Hey I'm Junior but most people call me Jay or JJ. I just moved to Middleton, Idaho from Brooklyn, New York a couple of months ago. I am married with one child and another on the way. I'm really just here because of a friend of mine that posts in the forums, but why not make some cool new Idaho friends while I'm here, eh?

Cheers!
 Nazerist
Msg: 17
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 12/17/2006 12:38:02 AM
Seasons greetings one and all,

My name is Alvin. Who came first, the chipmonk or me? Anyway, I'm 41, born in Sandpoint, was raised in Bonners Ferry and reside in Coeur d'Alene. I'm a gear head/bike nut/artist/musician just for starters and I joined POF in hopes of finding my soul mate to share the rest of this life with. I haven't had much luck in regards to online anything especially D-A-T-I-N-G! of which I'm beginning to believe is a 5 letter dirty word. Nobody's perfect, in fact we are all far from it, however, there must be a happy medium you would think? Brief is the name of the game, so I shall leave it at that. Thanks for having me!

Nazerist
Msg: 18
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 12/17/2006 12:39:58 AM
And you never wrote back

nazerith
 Nazerist
Msg: 19
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 12/17/2006 6:07:59 PM
Rectification: That would be a 6 letter dirty word!
 canyunflyer
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 3/9/2007 12:33:06 AM
After being on pof for over a year.. I just saw the 'idaho' thread. duh. It appears that like the sparse remote state it is... there is not much action here...but i will introduce myself anyway. I live in the fantastic N. central part of the state in the clearwater valley area. I'm a native. I have lots of eager correspondents (women) going on at long distance..but, seem to be unable to get any thing going here in my own state. It would be nice...I'm well educated, intelligent, and reasonably sane. An avid outdoorsman..still do extreme backpacking. River rafting..stuff like that. Extreme day hikes are a favorite. Not much of a greenbelt stroller. Anyway... I will check out the rest of the Idaho threads.
 idahosun
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 5/5/2007 5:24:39 PM
And do you pronounce Boise with a "z" sound, if you do, we'll know you're a transplant, it IS pronounced with an "s" sound unlike Illinois (as in Boy See) Girl's see too
 Articcatkidd
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 6/3/2007 5:26:22 AM
The Kidd signing in here

Still single in Idaho, love the outdoors and flying. and sledding.

have a good one
Kidd
 Luv2BwithU2
Msg: 23
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 6/11/2007 10:28:35 AM
OOOooops, Guess I Must be a Transplant...I catch myself doing the "z" sound a lot these days, normally I use the "c" sound (Boy C), actually I prefer the Old Name:
Les Bois [the "Woods"]...but what the Hey, I'm a 4th Gen too[like it really matters anymore, if you go back far enough you could say I'm a Transplant too ]
There's a lot of Words in the American Language that Get mis-pronounced everyday, but as long as the other person knows WHAT, or WHERE , or WHO I'm talking about is it that BIG of Deal? I wonder HOW they Enunciate BOISE in Oklahoma(Boise City)? Boise=BoyZee=BoyCee=BoySee=Even heard Folks from down South dropping the "y" completely Out, But the Way I see it, I KNOW WHERE I'm from and thats all that counts to me
 ussexplorer
Msg: 24
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 6/15/2007 11:51:34 AM
Well, lets see now. I live in American Falls Idaho. Graduated in 94 from the old high school. I like the small town enviroment. I also like that Am falls is 200 miles or so for some pretty good places. I like to list them off. About 220 or so gets you to boise idaho, 100 to twin falls, 69 or so to Idaho Falls (Enjoy the toys R us), 189 salt lake city. (Though I have not been there in years, 200 miles to yellowstone Natl park, 140 to Jackpot Nv, and for a semi good time pocatello is 18 or more like 23 if you hit walmart. I moved up to nampa for a while now I'm back here in this town with family and my son. Got to be with family.

That is about it. This is sounding more like my personal add than a just about American falls. lol

later,

Josh
Show ALL Forums  > Idaho  > Introduce Yourself Here.