Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > South Dakota  > Introduce Yourself Here.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 markus
Msg: 0
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
This thread is to be used for introductions, give a brief description about yourself!
No phone numbers or email address's allowed!
 laura34
Msg: 1
view profile
History
hello
Posted: 2/15/2005 8:39:39 PM
Hi my name is laura and im from south dakota, i have 2 wonderful kids im looking for my knight in shiny armour, are u him
 Seppy1
Msg: 3
hello
Posted: 2/18/2005 1:28:19 PM
My name is Shane, Kind of shy but looking for someone who looks at the future....
 jwarren
Msg: 4
Ex-Marine Corps Vet,new to town.
Posted: 2/23/2005 3:40:25 PM
Hi, I am an ex-marine new to Sioux Falls. Like to watch movies, eat at nice places, museums and reading. Looking for a nice woman for activities at the Y. working out, mutual friendship and maybe more!
 indigo rose
Msg: 5
Posted: 5/25/2005 10:06:24 AM
...Why oh Why don't men in South Dakota have pic's on their profiles?
I'm T..... really enjoy the forums check 'em out K? See you on the boards!
 boredcountryboy
Msg: 6
Posted: 6/3/2005 6:28:04 PM
what about me Indi? OH wait you said men... not boys.
 indigo rose
Msg: 7
Posted: 6/3/2005 6:53:06 PM
Well you know I love YOU..but it's not natural I tell you
 mystickitty
Msg: 9
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 6/7/2005 7:48:54 PM
Hello..I am a single mom of two teenagers. But do not let that scare you! I love to have fun..and I live in RC SD. Would love to meet a nice guy..NOT MARRIED...to date..and do things with. My name is Denise
 traveler15
Msg: 11
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 4/14/2006 7:33:40 AM
Hello to all. I live in South Dakota and am looking for women for freindship, dating, intimate encounters. < nixon?? hehe
 moondance56
Msg: 12
Posted: 6/26/2006 11:33:01 AM
Hi there.
I'm not in Sioux Falls, I'm in the Black Hills. I'm emailing as I want to say to you, thank you. If you survived the Marines, you must be a strong person. I admire that you did it.
I know too many people who look down on vets from any branch, but having had a Father in the Marines & Army, a brother in the Marines (years ago), & a son currently in the Army, I have much respect for vets & soldiers.
My son didn't want to go to Iraq, but you gotta go where they send you. I know you know that!
Good luck finding what you are looking for.
May you have all the peave love and happiness you desire.....
moondance56
 theshadow
Msg: 13
hello.
Posted: 1/11/2007 4:09:00 PM
Hello everyone, I hope I'm doin this right. I live in Smithwick,S.D. at this time.
 theshadow
Msg: 14
hello.
Posted: 1/11/2007 4:12:57 PM
Well checked it out and I did it right. Would someone PLEASE explain to me the relationship stuff. For instance what exactly does "short term" mean. To me that means a fling or onre night stand sort of garbage. Am I wrong? Or howabout the term "other relationship" what in the heck does that mean?
 allylooking
Msg: 15
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 1/16/2007 3:58:49 PM
Hi everyone. My name is Ally and I am from South Dakota. I am new to this and am looking to meet some new people and somewhere down the road meet a man near me to get to know. I am not into games, and not looking for casual swx, I would like to have a long-term relationship one day and possibly marriage if it works out. I grew up on a farm/ranch and am pretty much a down to earth woman, who enjoys the little things on life, as they say. Hope to hear from you soon.
 pepperman
Msg: 16
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 5/4/2007 4:04:00 PM
I live in Nebraska but spent the greatest part of my life in South Dakota. Still like to maintain contact with the kind of people I grew up around.
 wildography
Msg: 17
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/27/2007 10:59:17 AM
Hi,
David here... I grew up in Southeast Texas; being a Texan by birth shaped my character in some ways, I believe. The Alamo, and the aura of those who died at the Alamo, rubbed off on me quite a bit. I guess that's why (among other reasons) that I strongly believe in standing up for those who can't, or won't, stand up for themselves.

I've traveled all over the country - been in/traveled through 43 states, and have lived in 8 states. I've only been in one other country though... Greenland. In Thule, as a matter of fact - its about 200 miles from the North Pole.

I love photography, the outdoors, and everything associated with the outdoors... with some exceptions (snakes rate high on the "don't like' list!).

I'm a bit of a rebel in some ways... guess that comes from spending most of my life in the South.

Other interesting tidbits... I worked back stage at the Grand Ol Opry; I've touched a nuclear warhead; I'm an excellent marksman with firearms and with a bow; I've been places in Yosemite National Park that few people have ever seen; and I've been close enough to touch wild Black Bears more than 10 times... and one of them, I hung out with for about 5 minutes - THAT was cool!

See my profile for more!
 EquineProfessional
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 8/31/2007 8:36:20 PM
Hi Dave
I think your photography is awesome! You loked at my profile and was surprised I couldn't write you. I would move to Rapid City in a heartbeat! Love it there but got to have a place for my horse and dogs. I would like to get to know you so If you wish to write please do so. You can see from my profile I am a ways away but I have been up there and haven't seen it all yet. My bro in law was stationed in Box Elder and I visited 4 times and fell n love with the place and the Journey Museum . Well gonna go. If you want to know more write.
Peace
Charli
A Soldier's Mom
 Penelope858
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Hi, I'm Penny from Spearfish
Posted: 3/19/2008 6:14:33 AM
I've been in Spearfish sense July of 2007. I still haven't made any friends here and was in hopes even any of you ladies wanting a new friend to maybe have coffee, enjoy the same hobbies, do girl things together, why your waiting for MR. Right to come along, please get in touch!
I'm not the type to just get out there and do things alone! Having comapny to do things with is better.
 sakota
Msg: 20
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 4/27/2008 1:31:15 PM
Hi I'm Sakota and I live in South Dakota. I am over the hill but am not under it!!!

Looking for a good friend first and then what happens, happens.
 sweetgal77
Msg: 22
Helllllllllllllllloooo Baby!
Posted: 11/9/2008 7:46:42 PM
Howdy! Ok, no I'm not a redneck but am from Nebraska and have a couple of brothers that are! lol! Anyway, I have been in SD for about 7 years and am recently separated soon to be divorced. Am very happy to find ways to meet new people and have met some super nice ones here! Thank you! Right now just looking around, making friends, and hopefully find the right one at some point! Have a good night!
 dude/2
Msg: 23
Helllllllllllllllloooo Baby!
Posted: 1/24/2009 8:33:50 AM
Hi !!! Me Name is MacDemrara , and Im the leader of the band !!!! ..........
I love Irish music,,, it can be so sad and some songs I could`nt dance to as they really swing !!!
Hello South Dakota ,,, Iam just an old man feeling very frisky , as I can smell spring in the air !!! .... our winter up here started in November, and today its soooo cold ,...but never as cold as you guys get !!! ....I live in Cornwall, Ont. ..Canada , just off the Messana NY bridge...
I live with my very faithful dog and my true soul mate !!!,,,,.when I lost a simmilar dog as his mix due to cancer ,,, I bawled for two weeks and orayed to all my ark angels to find me another the same as my other dog.... three weeks a sturday morning I had just finished my chores and take a coffee break, when I suddenly had a strong calling to go to the nearest dog pound and see whats available.... The girl said we just received a dog l;ast night , 6 months old and mix sheppard and sheltie/collie... when he saw me he went ballistic,,, I knew my prayers were answered !!!!,... he was the same dog that I had justs lost ,.... when the girl brought him out from the back,,,he crashed through the swing door, and came right to me !!! ,,,I could`nt hold back the tears !!!! ..
we hugged and he licked my ear and cheek.... and off we went, he sat in the cole-piolets seat next to me....twice I had to stop and pull over to the curb,..as he wanted so much to just hug and kiss me,,,,
I love todraw amnd paint ,,, draw all my Christmas cards every year and most folks keep them from year to year... God Bless you all !!! and every living little creature around you ,,,sincerely, john ....
(sorry, I think it sauid 25 words or less !!)
 BillmSD
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 2/5/2009 11:03:22 AM
Hi im Bill Been on POF for about a year. I Live in Sioux Falls transplanted from Miami... yea yea I know. Maybe this will work here. GL to all in finding what you want out of site.

Bill
 Penelope858
Msg: 25
view profile
History
My Name is Penny.
Posted: 3/22/2009 8:41:10 PM
Im looking for one or a couple who may want a house change for Sturgis 2009.
I have a 1 bed 1 bath apartment. Want to switch with anyone during the Rally., if you have a small cabin close to running water. My thoughts are I'd like a place in Montana.

Contact me. 605-722-0326
 One_Knight
Msg: 26
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 7/1/2009 6:34:13 PM
Hey all, JD here.

I have been in S.F., S.D, for about 10 years or so. I am looking to get circulating around and meeting more people, doing more activities, without entering the bar scene.
I play volleyball when I can. Getting into woodworking & refinishing again, after a long break. I read just about anything well written, but I favor science fiction, mysteries, and the occasional technical manual.

Have a great summer!

JD
 grizzz12
Msg: 28
GRIZZ
Posted: 7/6/2009 8:29:19 AM
WAS I EDITED__OR WORD LIMIT??
Iowa State-yeah --moooooooo. Conservation Commission to N. CA--broker foe

Nuff of RUDE NEW JOYSEY & NEW JOKE people--WoW.. UN-believablE!!

When I get old-gonna move to NY --drive slow & leave my blinker on since 1967.

Life is GREAT now in SD-----great people. RIDE TO LIVE> LIVE TO R
 johnson_mc7786
Msg: 29
Introduce Yourself Here.
Posted: 4/12/2011 11:38:06 PM
hi my name is matt im 24 and looking for the right women for a change not just someone that is there at that time
Show ALL Forums  > South Dakota  > Introduce Yourself Here.